Zaid Hamid is a fake Syed. Syed is not part of his fathers name.

subverter313

These are copies of Zaid Hamids divorce papers. Syed is not written with his fathers name, which proves that Zaid Hamids father is not a syed. Since his Father is not syed then surely his family is not a Syed Family.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is an eyewitness account of Talha Saad which he shared in 2010. The title Is Zaid Hamid a Fake Syed?

Reproducing the note in verbatrim

Yesterday I put up a status for 5 min which said that, my nana who was a course mate of Zaid Hamids father in PMA told me two things:

1. That Zaid Hamids father, Major Mahmud uz Zaman Hamid, did not retire a colonel as Zaid Hamid claims but as a Major.

2. That Syed is not a part of Major Mahmud uz Zaman Hamid. He started calling himself Syed latter in his military career.

I removed this status with in 5 minutes as my nana was very sick and he had shown me no proofs in this regard. I feared that I might not have understood him properly.

Today I visited him again and asked for some proofs considering this matter. He gave me a frame with a long list of names. He told me that this was the list of people complied on 50th anniversary of the 1st batch of the PMA, and that it contained the official name of all the personal of that course and the rank to which they retired. The frame was entitled:

4th Feb 2000 1st PMA Course 20th Jan 1948 to 04th Feb 1950

It was arranged according to merit i.e. the person who topped was first on the list. The first name on the list was Maj Aziz Bhatti Shaheed. I skimmed down and saw my nanas name on the 15 position. On the 8th last position the name Maj Mahmud uz Zaman Hamid was written.

My nana asked me that is there a Colonel written before his name I said no. Than he asked me that is Syed written before his name, I again replied in the negative. He told me that Maj Mahmud uz Zaman used to tell them stories of his royal decent in PMA and no one took him seriously.

One thing is clear that Maj Mahmud uz Zaman Hamid retired a Major and than added colonel to his name, a rank to which he did not retire. However can Zaid Hamid clarify as to why there is no Syed in his fathers name while he builds his political base by claiming to be a Syed.

I have taken a picture of that frame, which I am sure Zaid Hamid must have as well. I do not have a data cable other wise I would have uploaded it. Inshallah ill give it to Chishti or some other friend tomorrow to upload it.

Talha Saad

3 years have passed since this article and yet Zaid Hamid has not responded to these claims. Over the years we have confirmed from multiple sources that Zaid Hamid is not a Syed but a Malik Bihari.
All false prophets and kazzabs have a tradition of calling them selves Syed. Zaid Hamid is true to this tradition. His mentor Yousaf Kazzab also was a fake Syed.

Source: Zaid Hamid Exposition

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mere abu k naam ke sath Syed hai or mere naam ke sath nahi is ka mutalab kia howa k main Syed nahi hoon. or wese b syed ho na ho Muslim tou hai na. abb ye zaat paat wali jhalat ke dour se bahir nikal aoo ager aik achi qoum bunana hai. Humara masla he ye hai k hum log zaatoun main divide hain or phir kehtay hain k muslmaan united nahi hain or west waley apas main united hain wo is liye hain k west main koi syed shah butt juttt malik chaudry arien nahi hai sub equal hain. :angry_smile:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow! kia baat hai abb iss baat per isko goli maar dein? There are many people that I know who don't write their cast with their name.

Vese iske baap ke naam ke saath kuch bhi nahi likha howa to phir to Zaid Hamid sheikh jatt pathan kuch bhi nahi hai.

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All my fore-fathers names have Syed while my father name hasn't syed,,,,, does it mean that i m not syed???? but my father wrote syed with my name,,,,,, its not going solid thing,,,,

to check whether he is syed or not,,, you have to check out his fore-fathers family tree,,,, All syed keep their names tree updated.

younis123

Citizen
Before posting these kind of information, do some research. As you mentioned that Zaid Hamid is Malik from Bihar. See the following and decide yourself that he is Syed or not.

Malik, Malick, or Mallick are three possible spellings used for the same name.

Mallicks from Bihar, India, are descendents of Syed Ibrahim Malik Biya (RhA). Syed Ibrahim came to India during the time of Sultan Mohammad Tughluqh in 740 Hijri. (1339 A.D.). Syed Ibrahim's ancestors were native of Baghdad who migrated to Afghanistan and settled in the district of Budt Nagar, which was located in Ghazni.

He was a commander of the army of Sultan Tughluqh and raided on Bihar twice and Hazari Bagh once.

Syed Ibrahim received the title of Malik Biya form Sultan Tughluqh after several successful battles against tyrant Rajas of Bihar.

Syed Ibrahim was not only a brave and successful commander he was also a saint and kind person. He was martyred on Monday, 13th Zul-Hijjah, 753 Hijri (1351 A.D.)

Syed Ibrahim's Mazar (Tomb) is over a hill known as 'Peer Pahari' in Bihar Sharif, India.

Maliks are not only living in Bihar, India, they have spread all over the world including Pakistan, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, and United States.

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
Syed Ibrahim was son of Syed Abu Bakr Ghaznavi who was son of Syed Abdul Qasim Abdullah, son of Syed Mohammad Farooq son of Abu Mansoor Abdus Salam, son of Syed Abdul Wahaab who was son of
Syed Abdul Qadir Jelani (Rahmat-ul Allah Alehe Ajmaeen).

http://azeemtech.com/malik/

2) Syed Ibrahim Mallick Baya (Rehmatullah Alaihi)

The Mallick (or Malick, Malik, Urdu: ملک) are a Syed "Mallick" Muslim community found in the state of Bihar in India. They are also found in the city of Kolkata in West Bengal, in Bangladesh and the Indian diaspora, but large numbers of them migrated to Pakistan following the 1947 partition of India and Pakistan.
The group purports its origin to Syed Ibrahim Mallick, a Sufi born near Ghazni (Afghanistan), descended from ancestors who had migrated there from Baghdad. The Muslim population of Bihar was around 13% before the partition of India in 1947. At that time, Syed “Mallicks” constituted about 25% of the Muslim population of Bihar, mostly concentrated in the villages and towns in the districts of Patna, Bihar Sharif, Gaya, Jehanabad, Arwal, Nawada, Jamui and Sheikhpura. Syed Ibrahim Mallick (or Syed Ibrahim Mallick Baya, Mallick Bayyu) (born near Ghazni, in Afghanistan) is the progenitor of the Syed “Mallick” Muslim community of Bihar, India. His ancestors had migrated to the region from Baghdad to escape from persecution at the hands of the Abbasids. Syed Ibrahim Mallick came to India in 740 Hijri (1339 AD), where he served as a general in Sultan Mohammad Tughlaq's army. After several successful battles and campaigns he received the title of “Mallicks Baya” from the Sultan Tughlaq, and was later appointed the Governor of the district of Bihar by the Sultan's son.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Malik

I hope that this will clear the confusion.

Just_one

Banned
Subcontinent mein ziiada tar syed Jaali hotay hain, aur jin ki zaat ka problem hota hai vo ye zaat adopt kar latain hain.

Waisay syedon ki koi superiority nahi hai and ye sab jahalaat hai. Arab biduon se apne aap ko mila kar bhala kon bara ban sakta hai.

SLIMSHADY

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I'm not a fan of him... but your logic is not strong enough.
agr naam k sath koi bhi syed use kray to kya wo syed ho jye ga .... same goes for those ... who don't use Clan title with there name

Aabid Hussain

Mallick family of Bihar is one of the purest Syed families found in Indian sub-continent
Syed Ibrahim a.k.a (also known as) “Malick Bayo’ was the 7th descendent of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Gilani Rahmatullah Alaih (RA) who was a Hasani and Husaini (i.e. belonged to the both Progeny of Hazrat Hasan and Hazrat Hussain (RA).

As for not being in the habit of adding the title ‘Syed’ as prefix on our part in our days, the reason was that Syed Ibrahim (RA) was given the coveted title of Malick by the then ruler Sultan Muhammad b. Tughlaq when he conquered the state of Bihar and thereafter became famous as Malick Biya. On account of this honor, his descendents carried this title and today 600 years later are still distinctly connected with him and recognized as the Malicks of Bihar.
To distinguish themselves from others, the progeny of Syed Ibrahim (RA) started using this title and preferring to be called themselves only with the title ‘Malick. With the passage of time their progeny inherited this title and kept on using without knowing the reason behind it. For detail, one may go through the book of “Abdul Haleem Khajapuri” entitled ‘Sooba-e Bihar ke Malick ki Tareekh’.
It goes without saying that one can hardly find any race or community in whole Bihar rather in the whole Indian sub-continent except Malick family, who can claim to identify their fore-father for so long i.e. for the last 600 years. It’s indeed astounding that how progeny of Syed Ibrahim did keep intact their identification and root for so long period.
From the very beginning, the Malick family has taken extraordinary care in preserving their root (tahaffuz-e nasb) and tried their best to maintain their lineage generations after generations. Hence, one can hardly pinpoint any such case that such and such non-Malicks got succeeded to enter into Malick kinfolk and such mean people had been accepted as Malick.
On the contrary, as for the case of other clans/ families, they completely failed on this count and many pseudo and meanest people coming from impure and bad lineage easily entered into their clan and started claiming to be from the same ancestry.
So, it is an open secret that a large number of non-Syeds and meanest people had falsely claimed to be called as Syed and Sheikh etc. and changed their names accordingly. But this could not happen in the case of Mallick family. However, some exceptions may be there but exception does not make the rule.

Aabid Hussain

Mallicks/Malik/Malick of Bihar basically a clan descendants of Syed Ibrahim Malik Baya(r)....Means purest form of Syed as they marriage mostly among themsleves and sometimes with Syed too. but very rarely with others.
The first Primer(Chief Minister) of Bihar in 1937 was a Malik named Muhammad Yunus.
The first Vice Chancellor of Sindh University and Karachi University A.B.A Haleem was a Malik too.