Zaid Hamid solution INDIA, ISRAEL, USA !!!!!!!!!!!

shikari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I Love U Zaid Hamid U are a real man Real Pakistani real Muslim blood -------- for (Zardari and Yousuf Raza )
اے اللہ ! ہمارے حکمرانوں کو ہدایت نصیب فرما۔ اور اگر ہدایت کا وقت گزر گیا ھے اور وہ اس کے مستحق نہیں تو اس دنیا کو ان کے وجود سے پاک کر دے ۔ ۔ ۔ آمین

sam123

Banned
I think Zaid hamid is CIA/RAW/Mossad agent...he is pomping us with fake josh ,which is making us hollow...
The uneducated, people might like him....but in reality what do we have ?when We have ruled india for 1000 years and india are afraid of us. (clap)
it was afgans who ruled india and they were later born,raised in india ...so how is it the achievement of pakistan?

its like canada saying,we ruled pakistan for 50 years of cold war ........

Indians run to america and israel.......(clap)...i was reading that india is more independent than us .he is killing and making us impotent by pumping fake vigors..
Our economy is gone,our defense is penetrated by alqaida and taliban agents.............He even still dreams to merge with india ..
what a foolish joke of year..........why will india take us ?We will become tension for them(we have killed more muslims than american in name of sectarian violence and clashes)........

Listening to him is like listening to a 5th class kid........

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I think Zaid hamid is CIA/RAW/Mossad agent...he is pomping us with fake josh ,which is making us hollow...
The uneducated, people might like him....but in reality what do we have ?when We have ruled india for 1000 years and india are afraid of us. (clap)
it was afgans who ruled india and they were later born,raised in india ...so how is it the achievement of pakistan?

Indians run to america and israel.......(clap)...i was reading that india is more independent than us .he is killing and making us impotent by pumping fake vigors..
Our economy is gone,our defense is penetrated by alqaida and taliban agents.............He even still dreams to merge with india ..
what a foolish joke of year..........why will india take us ?We will become tension for them(we have killed more muslims than american in name of sectarian violence and clashes)........

He is good for great comedy material:

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)

U seem like CIA agent than zaid hamid, how afghans by the way ruled over sub continent?????????????????? have a look into history what afghans done to MOulana M Ali Johar ans shoukat who were fighting for khilafa. If u think India is more independent than us than u better move there coz it seems like ppl like you not leting our nation to stand by demoralizing

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)

thanks ----------

sam123

Banned
pakistan ke dushman iss ullu ke patthe ko sunkar bahut khush hoten honge.............

Sale ki akal nursery ke bacche itni hai.............

Lollypopp chahiye is gadhe ko...how people invite such guys on tv :)

Those who support his clows are worse....they are all equivalent to pre nursery kids

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

5th class Kids can not understand him. I can understand the problem you are facing.

Good analysed. People who speak about Pakistan's enemies who identify them are agents of Mosad/Raw or CIA. What should i think about you now?????

I bet you would say Raymond Davis was Pakistan's friend.

How educated are you? tell me than we can talk about education.

It was complicated for you to understand what did Zaid mean with merging.

It is also a part of CIA/RAW and Mosad strategy to create doubts on Zaid Hamid's personality.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

pakistan ke dushman iss ullu ke patthe ko sunkar bahut khush hoten honge.............

Those who support his clows are worse....they are all equivalent to pre nursery kids

i can only say: Your loose screws need to be tighten

If you have courage come with your true identity. Indian tongue in Mouth and Pakistani Flag doesn't make sense.

Look at your comments and you are telling people that only uneducated people believe Zaid Hamid. I doubt about your education.

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
i can only say: Your loose screws need to be tighten

If you have courage come with your true identity. Indian tongue in Mouth and Pakistani Flag doesn't make sense.

Look at your comments and you are telling people that only uneducated people believe Zaid Hamid. I doubt about your education.

i am an american citizen....Happy...Now i realize the general intelligence of pakistan born people who feel pride listening to lal topi wala
clown....Good for you if you feel ,he is the most sensible person after you

and you are shoe licker of raw cia and mussad is that right

i think he is not what u have said this is u what you have said for him tamam taareefen tum ne apni kee haen.

PkRevolution

i am an american citizen....Happy...Now i realize the general intelligence of pakistan born people who feel pride listening to lal topi wala
clown....Good for you if you feel ,he is the most sensible person after you

you can degrade my comments but you are not allowed to degrade Pakistani born people.

You don't know much about Pakistan. I am living in Europe more than 16 Years, i have studied here and after so much time spending here i am telling you today a thing which you should save in your mind "Pakistanis are the most intelligent nation of the world".

People in Europe don't say loud but they laugh at American IQ.

I am born Pakistani and i am proud of it.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Indeed Zaid saheb, it is the only solution for everlasting peace in the region - for the benefit of the world - Radio Pakistan New Delhi

As you said so shall be done, InshAllah. Hum woh quam hein key hum jub miswak kartey hain to kafereen bhag kharey hotey hain

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you can degrade my comments but you are not allowed to degrade Pakistani born people.

You don't know much about Pakistan. I am living in Europe more than 16 Years, i have studied here and after so much time spending here i am telling you today a thing which you should save in your mind "Pakistanis are the most intelligent nation of the world".

People in Europe don't say loud but they laugh at American IQ.

I am born Pakistani and i am proud of it.

thats right. In test of Arithmetic American kids failed to the Japanese. Japanese called Americans a 'dumb' offending Americans. Its all recorded 10, 15 years ago.
Whats more, their best ally Israelis look down upon them as well.

I am born Pakistani, and I LOVE IT, proud to belong to the land of khudadad mulk - Pakistan- a land along with China, earned the prophecy of aqa pbuh

Mohammad pbuh has mentioned only two countries by name (other than Arab), one with respect and other with disgust.

1. China: Go to even as far as China to seek ilm. He pbuh must have respect in heart or he would not tell us to go to China for study.

2. India (Hind in Arabic): He pbuh said: I am smelling scent of ghuzwa-e-hind, an Armageddon, between Hind and Muslim forces (Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey). This prophecy indicates disgust in His pbuh heart against Hind

Unicorn

Banned
thats right. In test of Arithmetic American kids failed to the Japanese. Japanese called Americans a 'dumb' offending Americans. Its all recorded 10, 15 years ago.
Whats more, their best ally Israelis look down upon them as well.

I am born Pakistani, and I LOVE IT, proud to belong to the land of khudadad mulk - Pakistan- a land along with China, earned the prophecy of aqa pbuh

Mohammad pbuh has mentioned only two countries by name (other than Arab), one with respect and other with disgust.

1. China: Go to even as far as China to seek ilm. He pbuh must have respect in heart or he would not tell us to go to China for study.

2. India (Hind in Arabic): He pbuh said: I am smelling scent of ghuzwa-e-hind, an Armageddon, between Hind and Muslim forces (Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey). This prophecy indicates disgust in His pbuh heart against Hind

Mr. Chairman

1 In response to a question "Go as far as China to seek ilm" Mr. Zakir Naik replied
this is a false statement and there is no authentic confirmation of it in any recognized scriptures Please give me the reference so that I may correct Mr. Naik. If you wish I can post his answer on you tube, I love u tube. It might take me a few minutes to find.

2 Why not leave the Prophet out of your personal disgust many people say he was a man of peace and mercy. Unless you can provide any reference otherwise you are making a case to the contrary.

Thank you Mr. Chairman.

Last edited: