Zaid Hamid solution INDIA, ISRAEL, USA !!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
you can degrade my comments but you are not allowed to degrade Pakistani born people.

You don't know much about Pakistan. I am living in Europe more than 16 Years, i have studied here and after so much time spending here i am telling you today a thing which you should save in your mind "Pakistanis are the most intelligent nation of the world".

People in Europe don't say loud but they laugh at American IQ.

I am born Pakistani and i am proud of it.

One thing for sure people in the rest of the world, including Europe, say things about Pakistan and say it quite loudly as well. Its the subject of your talk shows on almost daily basis.

GZKHAN

Dear you right i am not a political person but pakistani point of view i seen three person in this time who,s honest with pakistan 1. Gen. Hamid Gul, 2. Imran Khan and Zaid Hamid but our bad luck is this that if any person asking for his rights in Pakistan The USA and their agents put them in the terrorism category.

sam123

Banned
one guy had posted somewhere
zahil hamid needs to be made president ............I wish ,he become the supreme leader and we destroy all dirty kafirs :india,america,england[china is excused :P ],russia,..

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One thing for sure people in the rest of the world, including Europe, say things about Pakistan and say it quite loudly as well. Its the subject of your talk shows on almost daily basis.

Unicorn, desh1857 and all indians:

Not only you, all non Muslims are afraid of our intelligence and Power. Remember, We did not answer yet. We are in defence.

Pakistan was not involved in 11. Sept., Pakistan did not bomb any country. When patience turns to Jihad then nobody could stop it. You have time and huge responsibilty to inform Manmohan and Indian policy makers to stop terror activities against Pakistan before muslims in Pakistan are out of their patience and control.

Don't tell me for what purpose world security conference held and what decision are made there. Pakistan is a play ground of anti muslim secret agencies with goal destroy their nuke. One thing Pakistan's enemy forgot.

"THEY WILL FACE JIHAD AS OUR ULTIMATE ANSWER"

I repeat once again: "Pakistani nation is the most intelligent nation of the world"

Now come to the point and write your comments about video clips which proves indian torture on Kashimiri unarmed innocent people.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Unicorn, desh1857 and all indians:

Not only you, all non Muslims are afraid of our intelligence and Power. Remember, We did not answer yet. We are in defence.

Pakistan was not involved in 11. Sept., Pakistan did not bomb any country. When patience turns to Jihad then nobody could stop it. You have time and huge responsibilty to inform Manmohan and Indian policy makers to stop terror activities against Pakistan before muslims in Pakistan are out of their patience and control.

Don't tell me for what purpose world security conference held and what decision are made there. Pakistan is a play ground of anti muslim secret agencies with goal destroy their nuke. One thing Pakistan's enemy forgot.

"THEY WILL FACE JIHAD AS OUR ULTIMATE ANSWER"

I repeat once again: "Pakistani nation is the most intelligent nation of the world"

Now come to the point and write your comments about video clips which proves indian torture on Kashimiri innocent people.

You are way too intelligent for me you are transmitting from a high frequency and my antena is tuned to lower frequency.