Zaid Hamid wants Imran Khan to be the next Prime minister of Pakistan!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
No surprises there, like any patriot Pakistani Zaid Hamid also want Imran to be the next leader of this country.

How did I figure this, you would ask?

Ali Azmat is a HUGE follower of Zaid Hamid and he did more than a bunch of programs with him as well, if you guys remember last year. I met him a few times and Ali always talked about him passionately. You could see how much this guy loves him and believe everything Zaid says. Once the programs were done, what does Ali Do?? He massively goes out and support everything Imran Khan does. He attended his rallies and you could see he was all over the media attending Karachi Dharna.

Obviously Zaid Hamid doesn't openly supports Imran Khan since he is a big celebrity and everything will become politicized. Everyone's going to think he is working for Imran when he is not.

What do you guys think???

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
I hope all hardships we are facing today make us realise what we did wrong and how to revert it same like west learnt after WW2.I can see Pakistan is going to shine in future.
Sona aag main jal kar ki kundan hota hai.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
No surprises there, like any patriot Pakistani Zaid Hamid also want Imran to be the next leader of this country.

Ali Azmat is a HUGE follower of Zaid Hamid and he did more than a bunch of programs with him as well, if you guys remember last year. I met him a few times and Ali always talked about him passionately. You could see how much this guy loves him and believe everything Zaid says. Once the programs were done, what does Ali Do?? He massively goes out and support everything Imran Khan does. He attended his rallies and you could see he was all over the media attending Karachi Dharna.

Obviously Zaid Hamid doesn't openly supports Imran Khan since he is a big celebrity and everything will become politicized. Everyone's going to think he is working for Imran when he is not.

Your thinking has weight Mr. Nawazish.

Raheem

Banned

Zaid Hamid is a very intelligent man, I do not think he supports Imran as he knows he belongs to yahoodi Lobby

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Every sensible man realizes that imran khan is the one,we've seen and tried the past govts.....now its about time imran khan takes over,hopefully he will not let us down.wish him all the best.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid is a very intelligent man, I do not think he supports Imran as he knows he belongs to yahoodi Lobby

Whatever Lobby Imran belong to, he did a lot for Pakistan (even as per you saying he belong to Yahoodi Lobby) but can you mentioned any so called leader (who might belong to Pakistani Lobby) what did they do for Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
zaid hamid is pak army mouth piece and agencies man...if he is supporting imran khan than you people are accusing imran khan of something here.not supporting him!

once i reade zaid hamids web page where prophecies of naimat shah wali were given ...i laughed out loud when i observed that he had changed or erased those prophecies of naimat shah wali which told of destruction of america and those prophecies which told about emergence of mujahideen from tribal area and afghanistan who would occupy whole india and pakistan area....i have very old copy of this book so i know what he changed.

zaid hamid is not what he appears to be!he is cunning fellow.who knows who pulls his strings actually..
he accuses taliban to have links with CIA and raw .which is so funny accusation that even americans laugh at that....that how can anyone speak such baltant lies.
zaid hamid also claims that pakistani taliban are different from afghan taliban.but the fact is that mullah omar himself appointed hakeem mehsud as pak taliban leader according to many reliable reports.but as pakistanis read very little so they are easily deceived by media lies.
if zaid is so much against india why not join or support mujahideen who are fighting india right now?

as for imran khan ...he had his chances.but he sadly blew it...now pakistani nations destiny will be changed by some other man...you people will see.but may not like him.a his will be a surgical operation era...all corrupts will be punished.both moral and religious corrupt people too...which you people wont like.as in this nation nine out of ten people dont even know what islam is about.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If that is the case, Did you blow it for him!
If you have been able to understand then respect the decision.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid is nothing more than a joke, who talk a lot, when time comes to deliver, he had always abscond......

So any date, when he is going to waive Pakistani flag in New Delhi and Washington............a very common sense, Puppet always show off.nothing more should be expect, except being emotional fooled in the name of Patriotism & Religion.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another fact, after this dialogue, he had been crowned as a biggest honest and Patriot...........we also have enough emotional fools

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another fact, after this dialogue, he had been crowned as a biggest honest and Patriot...........we also have enough emotional fools
Actually he wants to say Altaf Hussain , but he named IK , just by mistake..lol

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually he wants to say Altaf Hussain , but he named IK , just by mistake..lol

In fact dono ka hi naam leina chahiyey............ab to dono ki strategy ek hi hoti hai...........ek army main cancer tashkhis karta hai to doosra Army cheif ko US sey muzakarat karney ki mukhalafat karna shuru kar deita hai....Perfect timing.....lagta hai dono key master ney thodi dheel dey di hai.........aur sub sey bada agent ZH meethi batein kar key logoun ka dimagh bataney main masrouf ho jata hai..............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........joke

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
In fact dono ka hi naam leina chahiyey............ab to dono ki strategy ek hi hoti hai...........ek army main cancer tashkhis karta hai to doosra Army cheif ko US sey muzakarat karney ki mukhalafat karna shuru kar deita hai....Perfect timing.....lagta hai dono key master ney thodi dheel dey di hai.........aur sub sey bada agent ZH meethi batein kar key logoun ka dimagh bataney main masrouf ho jata hai..............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........joke
Yap , IK will be PM , Altaf Bhai president....

Andha bante rewriyan , apne apnon ko de. lol, Zaid Hamid distribution.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
It doesnt prove that he likes imran. He has not said it so far. May be he does but mostly he supports khilafat which in his books means army. Even if he does like him, what is it gonna change for imran. BTW Zahid hamid can only brainwash some emotional fool kids not matures.