Zia-ul-Haq

A

abbasiali

furry87 said:
Lol abbas i have said all i wanted to say perhaps ur a bit slow on picking things up.I was not accusing you of anything. My first post expresses the sentiments i have about zia. My second post further says musharraf and zia were the same ie equally destructive and psycotic. You on the other hand said Zia was an angel and terrorism is a mud cake filled with creamy choclate. You believe zia to be a true leader so i asked u about his views, ie is music haram and you said yes. That automatically meant that this forum was haram according to you not me. Now i am not bothered with who loads it or not or whether u are watching it or no, to me it is not haram.
I was just trying to get u to see that he was crazy and he started the trend on giving fatwas on almost everything and anyone without any trial. I wasnt playing with words, now u are just trying to act coy and trying to dig ur self out of the hole u dug urself.
My words were pretty clear i didnt not call this forum haram you did. Its not called playing with words its simple logic.

PS why are u talking like i attacked you or this forum, i am not poking at anything ,the discussion was based on zia and his policies and views but u are taking it to a personal level. Please dont do that.
lol
Here comes the cat out of bag,
Who is taking personal me and you. lol
You are right my reflexes are very slow, and it takes a while to pick from scholars or muftis like you(lol) but why my replies makes you uncomfortable, thats something really unbelievable.

Again I will advise you, if you can't compete, then don't poke your nose. and keep on doing the normal way, the way others do.

Its better for you to leave this subject as is, because I have a strong believe don't argue with those who couldn't differentiate between right and wrong.

How ever get ready to get answer for any retaliation.
PS why are u talking like i attacked you or this forum, i am not poking at anything ,the discussion was based on zia and his policies and views but u are taking it to a personal level. Please dont do that.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Abbasi ali@

iF MUSIC IS hARAM, THEN i HAVE ONE SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU.

"Hazrat Dawood (a.s) ka maujza tha k aap(a.s) Allah pak ki hamd-o-sana tarannum mei krte thay or jab Aap(a.s) sana farmatay to aisi khoob awaz mei farmatay k Aap(a.s) k sath darakht, parinde, pahaar, darya sub sana krte. Agr ye haram hai to Allah pak ne 1 haram cheez ko apni sanaklye itna pasand q farmaya k apne 1 Nabi ko isey moajzay k taur per ataa farmaya?"

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Zia's era was nothing but a dillusion.
Nighat Chaudhry k RAQS per pabandi thi k TV pe bhe nahi dikhaya ja skta or unko Pakistan chhor kre India jana para tha.
On the other hand, "Bazaar-e-husn" in Lahore regularly had people who would come and enjoy "fehesh naach" and had sex afterwards.
Was that Islam? ya sirf Maulvioon ko khush krna he Islam ka mayaar hai?

Any replies?

A

abbasiali

alihbkable said:
Abbasi ali@

"Hazrat Dawood (a.s) ka maujza tha k aap(a.s) Allah pak ki hamd-o-sana tarannum mei krte thay or jab Aap(a.s) sana farmatay to aisi khoob awaz mei farmatay k Aap(a.s) k sath darakht, parinde, pahaar, darya sub sana krte. Agr ye haram hai to Allah pak ne 1 haram cheez ko apni sanaklye itna pasand q farmaya k apne 1 Nabi ko isey moajzay k taur per ataa farmaya?"
I think you are not sure about Music.

Hamd - o - sana is not Haram, only duff is allowed to play.

Are you Ok with it or need more clarification.

I am sure Prophet Daud(a.s) miracle should not be controversial under any circumstances. and should be refrain to bring up in these kind of threads.

A

abbasiali

alihbkable said:
Nighat Chaudhry k RAQS per pabandi thi k TV pe bhe nahi dikhaya ja skta or unko Pakistan chhor kre India jana para tha.
On the other hand, "Bazaar-e-husn" in Lahore regularly had people who would come and enjoy "fehesh naach" and had sex afterwards.

Any replies?
Sure,

I believe,when you were born, Zia ul Haque's era was over, so you are talking about something, which you have not wittnessed. So whats the point in arguing in it.

My dear first learn something about Islam, and then argue, Its unfortunate our youth behavior has gone same, the way their elders, just simply start accusing don't like to go into the depth of reality.

Yes I am a moulvi without beard, and talk something which is based on truth. (at least for my self) so does this means that any one could pops up start start giving FATWA against me. You need to learn some basics, and first thing is, how to respect, seniors and elders. if you understand this phenomena, sure you will get out from lots of hassells. Inshallah.

Its was unfortunate, he had controlled a lot on all rubbish, which was happening in the name of Art & Culture, but under the table things had ran, though those were taken care time to time, but it happened, and no one could accused to Zia, he did his level best to improve Pakistan as Muslim state and he was successful also, but after him, so called liberals, what they did, your hero Musharaf opened that garbage. and now Pakistani Nation is enjoying in the form of Asif Zardari. lol

But again, people deserve what they are themselves. Correct?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali said:
alihbkable said:

Any replies?
Sure,

I believe,when you were born, Zia ul Haque's era was over, so you are talking about something, which you have not wittnessed. So whats the point in arguing in it.

My dear first learn something about Islam, and then argue, Its unfortunate our youth behavior has gone same, the way their elders, just simply start accusing don't like to go into the depth of reality.

Yes I am a moulvi without beard, and talk something which is based on truth. (at least for my self) so does this means that any one could pops up start start giving FATWA against me. You need to learn some basics, and first thing is, how to respect, seniors and elders. if you understand this phenomena, sure you will get out from lots of hassells. Inshallah.

Its was unfortunate, he had controlled a lot on all rubbish, which was happening in the name of Art & Culture, but under the table things had ran, though those were taken care time to time, but it happened, and no one could accused to Zia, he did his level best to improve Pakistan as Muslim state and he was successful also, but after him, so called liberals, what they did, your hero Musharaf opened that garbage. and now Pakistani Nation is enjoying in the form of Asif Zardari. lol

1) I can name the one who is giving FATWA here bt then it will b given the name ov disrespect, so I wont name any1.
2) I didnt say dat U r a Moulvi, my comment was directed 2wards each n every Mullah dat is around.
3) Did I ever praise Musharraf? I hate him more than any1 in this world. He is the murderer ov my 1200+ sisters in Lal Masjid and killed Akbar Bugti. I hate him for being "SYED" as I m myself 1. I think kisi ki zaat tk se nafrat or uski pedaish he pe lanat bhejne se zada mai usko bura nai keh sakta.
4)0 Level best was what Zia did? Do u knw how Khumeini coped with this problem? Go n get some lessons and then claim 2 b the elder 1. It doesnt just mean "born earlier".
5) "DUFF" is the traditional instrument ov Arab and that is wy Prophet(s.a.w) liked it. Our traditional instruments are different.
6) I have no issues whether u have a beard or u dont. My father has 1 and I like him the way he is. Beard is not the criteria at all.

Another question just popped in2 my mind here. I think u r elder so U would b in a better position 2 answer that..........
The question is:
" 1 dafa 1 Sahabi jo k Mahaajireen mei se thay ki shadi thi or baraat Ansaar k ghar gai thi. Rasool-e-Akram(s.a.w) ne khud Hazrat Ayesha (r.a) se daryaft farmaya k baraat Ansaar k ghar gai hai, or Ansaar mouseeqi k shaukeen hot hain to kya Aap(r.a) ne baraat k sath kuch ganay walian bhe bhej di thien na?"

now What do u call that?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali said:
alihbkable said:
Abbasi ali@

I am sure Prophet Daud(a.s) miracle should not be controversial under any circumstances. and should be refrain to bring up in these kind of threads.

Yes, maybe. I have read it smwhere or heard it. correct me if m wrong.
Music is derived from a Hebrew word, "Mouseeqi"
In Hebrew, "mos" means Air, and "Qee" means " to break"
And Mouseeqee meant as a whole, t"to break the air through your voice"

Now may I ask u y was a Prophet correct in doing a thing while Mehddi Hasan is doing something "Haram" when does the same thing?

and yep, no Fatawaas this tym plz!

A

abbasiali

alihbkable said:
abbasiali said:
alihbkable said:

Any replies?
Sure,

1) I can name the one who is giving FATWA here bt then it will b given the name ov disrespect, so I wont name any1.
2) I didnt say dat U r a Moulvi, my comment was directed 2wards each n every Mullah dat is around.
3) Did I ever praise Musharraf? I hate him more than any1 in this world. He is the murderer ov my 1200+ sisters in Lal Masjid and killed Akbar Bugti. I hate him for being "SYED" as I m myself 1. I think kisi ki zaat tk se nafrat or uski pedaish he pe lanat bhejne se zada mai usko bura nai keh sakta.
4)0 Level best was what Zia did? Do u knw how Khumeini coped with this problem? Go n get some lessons and then claim 2 b the elder 1. It doesnt just mean "born earlier".
5) "DUFF" is the traditional instrument ov Arab and that is wy Prophet(s.a.w) liked it. Our traditional instruments are different.
6) I have no issues whether u have a beard or u dont. My father has 1 and I like him the way he is. Beard is not the criteria at all.

Another question just popped in2 my mind here. I think u r elder so U would b in a better position 2 answer that..........
The question is:
" 1 dafa 1 Sahabi jo k Mahaajireen mei se thay ki shadi thi or baraat Ansaar k ghar gai thi. Rasool-e-Akram(s.a.w) ne khud Hazrat Ayesha (r.a) se daryaft farmaya k baraat Ansaar k ghar gai hai, or Ansaar mouseeqi k shaukeen hot hain to kya Aap(r.a) ne baraat k sath kuch ganay walian bhe bhej di thien na?"

now What do u call that?
Thanks I don't expect or like to have any respect from kind of you people, So please feel free to express your feelings, we all are independent and free to have our point of view, I may not be agree with you, but its only your point of view.

Do you have any hadeeth or such reference where our prophet has said something for Music, personally I am very disappointed with this reference, but again you are free to say anything, this is your basic right. Yes I am unfortunate to have these type of false knowledge. real sad. but again would like to have the reference or authentic in writing, or should be sorry to involve our Prophets in these kind of controversies.

BTW when prophet Daud use to do the hamd - o - sana, was that happening with musical instruments or any renowned singer was supporting him, its pitty but I am taking it the way you said, because it seems you have some kind of wiered knowledge, with which I would like to educate my self. but should bring references and then I will refer to my forum scholars and would take their takes in this regard, need less to say once it will be approved, I will take the way as is.

A

abbasiali

alihbkable said:
abbasiali said:
alihbkable said:
Abbasi ali@

Yes, maybe. I have read it smwhere or heard it. correct me if m wrong.
Music is derived from a Hebrew word, "Mouseeqi"
In Hebrew, "mos" means Air, and "Qee" means " to break"
And Mouseeqee meant as a whole, t"to break the air through your voice"

Now may I ask u y was a Prophet correct in doing a thing while Mehddi Hasan is doing something "Haram" when does the same thing?

and yep, no Fatawaas this tym plz!
Very sorry to get you in this argument, because for sure you are not familiar, what you are talking about, but let me ask my friends on this forum to come up with real authentic in writing proves.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Brother alihbkable we need to understand Islam they way it has been presented as is in the light of The Holy Quran and Ahadith and not confuse with the way someone thinks or perceives it to be.There were a lot of practices carried out by other Prophets and Messengers before the last of all Prophets,Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him),some of the laws were abrogated completely and others remained unchanged.The story of Hazrat Yousuf (Alihis-Salaam) is all too known to us where he saw a dream about being Prostrated,we all know the story thererafter.

--Here's some of the Ahadith forbidding the listening of music.

(1) ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ??????? ?????? ???????? ??????? (????? ??????? ?? ????? ? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????? ?? ?????? ??????? ???? ???????? ????? ?????? ?? ???????)

(1) Ab `Amir (or Ab Mlik) al-Ash`ar (radiyallhu anhu) mentions that Raslullh sallallhu alayhi wasallam said:

((Indeed, there will be in my Ummah such people who will regard as permissible for themselves fornication, silk, wine and musical instruments..)) (Narrated by Imam Bukhari in his Saheeh, Abu Dawood in his Sunan, Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh, Tabrani in Mujam al Kabeer and Musnad ash Shamiyeen and by Dalaj in Al Muntaqa)

????? ????? ?? ???? ? ??? : ??? ????? ?? ??????? ? ??? : ??? ??? ??? ???? ? ?? ???? ? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ? ??? : ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? . ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? : ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ? ???? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??????. (????? ??????? ? ??? ??? ???? ???.???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ? ?????? ?? ????? ? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ? ??????? ?? ???? ? ??? ??????? ? ?????? ? ?????? ????? ????? ???????? ? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ? ???? ?? ???? ? ???????? ??????? ? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????. ? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ????????)

(5) Abdur Rahman bin Auf (radiyallhu anhu) narrates that Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has said:

((Verily I have been prohibited from two asinine and evil voices: a voice at the time of happiness; play, leisure and MUSIC..)) (Narrated by Abd bin Humaid, At Tahawi, Al Bazzar, Al Baghwi, Al Bayhaqi, Al Aajuri, Ibn Abi ad Dunya, Al Hakim, Ahmad bin Manee, Abu Yala al Musily, Ibn Abi Shayba and At Tirmidhi said that this narration is hasan(good and sound)

??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???????. ???? ???????? ?????? ????. (???? ??????? ????? ???????)

(9) Abdullah bin Amr narrates from Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has said: The similitude of a person who sits on the bed of a singing girl is like that person who is devoured by a black snake from the black snakes of the day of Qiyamah. (Majma az Zawaaid with reference to At Tabrani. Allamah Haythami said that the narrators are authentic)

A

abbasiali

alihbkable said:
Abbasi ali seems 2 b more fan ov Habib Jalib then ov Zia-ul-Haq

"Mai nahi maanta, mai nahi maanta"

Dude! I m no Dr. Zakir Naik(mardood).

but here is what u demand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOAwAPr ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was wondering to whom I am in argument with, but after seeing reference of Talhir Ul Qadri, (I don't even bother to open that link because its all garbage) now I am satisfied, there is no point of arguing with those who are the believers of Shirk 'ASTAGHFIRULLAH" my apology, You better feel your self in good health, because I am sorry to my self, to whom I replied. I am sure you won't be able to provide any thing authentic other than Tahir ul Qadri.

I don't know, whose fan I am more, but for sure, I stayed away from those who are under Shirk's influenced scholars. but my sincere wish and prayer for all of my Muslim community, Allah may give Hidayat to all. Inshaallah

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali said:
alihbkable said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOAwAPr ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was wondering to whom I am in argument with, but after seeing reference of Talhir Ul Qadri, (I don't even bother to open that link because its all garbage) now I am satisfied, there is no point of arguing with those who are the believers of Shirk 'ASTAGHFIRULLAH" my apology, You better feel your self in good health, because I am sorry to my self, to whom I replied. I am sure you won't be able to provide any thing authentic other than Tahir ul Qadri.

I don't know, whose fan I am more, but for sure, I stayed away from those who are under Shirk's influenced scholars. but my sincere wish and prayer for all of my Muslim community, Allah may give Hidayat to all. Inshaallah

Now here is a scholar, it isnt Tahir ul Qadri............

its Abbasi Ali.

I dun knw who u r a lover ov, bt I sincerely feel sorry for u cuz I never knew that the site i m browsing is run by a person who believes that 90% Muslims ov the world are Mushrikeen.
U knw what? jab Zia ki azmat or Shan byaan ki ja rahi thi na aap ki janib se, I saw it coming. I knew k mai bohut jald Mushrik qarar dia jane wala hun........but masla ye hai k mjhe adat ho gai hai. U knw dheet haddi! dats what I m.........Tahir ul Qadri k bhagat mjhe kafir khte hain or Zakir Naik k maanne wale Mushrik. Shiaon k nazdeek mai deen ki rah se bhatka hua hun or Dr. Israr wale kehte hain k mjhe Deen ka koi ilm nahin.........Bullah ki jaanan mai kaun?
magar han! I know one thing Islam is Religion ov Nature. Ye buniaadi insani jaballaton ka deen hai. By nature jo bhe cheez pure hai vohi Islam hai.
phir vo chahay kuch he q na ho. Khwah Music ho ya phir Ishq, hatta k Ikhtilaf.......
mjhe afsos nai hua k mjhe Kafir qarar dia gya. Actually khoon mei hai ikhtilaf.
Ibrahim(a.s) ne Namrood se ikhtilaf kiya, Nabi Akram(s.a.w) ne kull Kainat ki her buri cheez se, Imam Hussein(a.s) ne Yazeediat se or hum to hain he uni Aulaadein.........masla hamari soch mei nahi, khoon mei hai........aap lagate rahiye Fatway, mjhe faraq nahi parta, reallly.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
phir vo chahay kuch he q na ho. Khwah Music ho ya phir Ishq, hatta k Ikhtilaf

--Brother where did you get this slightest idea music is in human nature???coz you wouldn't wanna know what the basic and standard equipment of all human beings is i.e what we're born with and do not acquire it!!!!You're operating on a Philosophy not any religion.

A

abbasiali

alihbkable said:
abbasiali said:
alihbkable said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOAwAPr ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now here is a scholar, it isnt Tahir ul Qadri............

its Abbasi Ali.

I dun knw who u r a lover ov, bt I sincerely feel sorry for u cuz I never knew that the site i m browsing is run by a person who believes that 90% Muslims ov the world are Mushrikeen.
U knw what? jab Zia ki azmat or Shan byaan ki ja rahi thi na aap ki janib se, I saw it coming. I knew k mai bohut jald Mushrik qarar dia jane wala hun........but masla ye hai k mjhe adat ho gai hai. U knw dheet haddi! dats what I m.........Tahir ul Qadri k bhagat mjhe kafir khte hain or Zakir Naik k maanne wale Mushrik. Shiaon k nazdeek mai deen ki rah se bhatka hua hun or Dr. Israr wale kehte hain k mjhe Deen ka koi ilm nahin.........Bullah ki jaanan mai kaun?
magar han! I know one thing Islam is Religion ov Nature. Ye buniaadi insani jaballaton ka deen hai. By nature jo bhe cheez pure hai vohi Islam hai.
phir vo chahay kuch he q na ho. Khwah Music ho ya phir Ishq, hatta k Ikhtilaf.......
mjhe afsos nai hua k mjhe Kafir qarar dia gya. Actually khoon mei hai ikhtilaf.
Ibrahim(a.s) ne Namrood se ikhtilaf kiya, Nabi Akram(s.a.w) ne kull Kainat ki her buri cheez se, Imam Hussein(a.s) ne Yazeediat se or hum to hain he uni Aulaadein.........masla hamari soch mei nahi, khoon mei hai........aap lagate rahiye Fatway, mjhe faraq nahi parta, reallly.
Accept my personal apology, It happened in these kind of arguments, and its really became personal, I just simply ignore what ever you have said about me. I don't know you, and for sure you are doing your level best to achieve the right and correct path.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
abbasiali said:
Accept my personal apology, It happened in these kind of arguments, and its really became personal, I just simply ignore what ever you have said about me. I don't know you, and for sure you are doing your level best to achieve the right and correct path.

--I applaud Brother Abbasi's forthcoming [clap] [clap] since we all need to show each other the True and Righteous Path and sometimes in the spur of the moment,words slip and a typo error could unnecessarily hurt our fellow brothers and sisters :| and a great care must be undertaken to avoid such a thing and by reminding anybody else we infact remind our ownselves to be cautious about it :|

A

abbasiali

taul said:
abbasiali said:

--I applaud Brother Abbasi's forthcoming [clap] [clap] since we all need to show each other the True and Righteous Path and sometimes in the spur of the moment,words slip and a typo error could unnecessarily hurt our fellow brothers and sisters :| and a great care must be undertaken to avoid such a thing and by reminding anybody else we infact remind our ownselves to be cautious about it :|
Thanks Taul,

I feel really very embarrassing of my self, He belongs to youth and I am sure he have great and bright future, Inshallah. Hope my carelessness will be ignore and excused by my fellow members.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
abbasiali said:
Thanks Taul,

I feel really very embarrassing of my self, He belongs to youth and I am sure he have great and bright future, Inshallah. Hope my carelessness will be ignore and excused by my fellow members.

--Brother No,you should not feel like this way at all,infact this is the very basic thing we Muslims lack in these trying times and by opting and volunteering for such a noble thing we correct ourselves in the best possible way :) Just imagine if we all started adhering to such a basic thing especially our youth,our society would jump to where it actually should belong in no time, ethically and morally.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Fury87,

The debate was about Zia. There was hardly any need to bring such question about "music". Anyhow there are no clear cut mention about it in Quran. People have tried to take out certain meanings from other words like "lahwul Haidth" etc, but it is some kind of forced conclusion. Almighty Allah has created in mankind love for women and the word used is "beautified is for Mankind love from Women...........". Then this type of natural feeling generates the way of expression. Nutshell, if Music is not compromising your faith, or spreading "Fahseehee", then can be tolerated.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nutshell, if Music is not compromising your faith, or spreading "Fahseehee", then can be tolerated.

--Brother,i'm amazed you'd even write as such..Then again this could very well be your personal stance and not a religious one.As far as requiring a medium of expression of one's feelings is concerned,other Non-musical ways do exist like poetry etc.