Zionism, Arab nexus... on the the topic of Jews Homeland. (1943 Life Mag)

hans

Banned
I have scanned part of the magazine for you all ... more detail can be found by going onto Google.ca books.
type in "life 21 June 1943".

Apparently it looks like Al-Saud Father and Son had different opinion about Jews Homeland.

See below.

zionarab001f.jpg

file link
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7186/zionarab001f.jpg

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=6254]hans[/MENTION] aka Hanslal,
people are now willing to express their opinion about you so you better shut your f... mouth....Mole...

hans

Banned
Chacha first read it and then cry out.. Do you speak the same language at home?

Mr Stupid Ever Big Mouth GeoG, read what is been posted, then go and read the actual magazine published in 1948. Then come to me and Brag your Mouth full of Puss over here.

Cry like a Baby, you have your legal rights, to do so.. as for your Chalay that are grouping my post and trying to Bully me around, suck on some thing harder than a rock. you guys have a choice, not to read my post, so Slam each other Butt and cry like Stinking Corpse Lily flower over Dead Rotten Grave of yours.
Shame on you for GeoG being such a yellow Pssssssssss [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Perhaps the Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti best explained the Saudis' high comfort level with such extraordinary contradictions and duplicity. "For an Islamic person to be polygamous is not unusual," he once told Jimmy Carter. "They can have four wives, for example. So forget it when it comes to foreign policy."

Higher-ranking Saudis often had far more than just four wives. According to Said Aburish's The House of Saud, it is estimated that the forty-two sons of Abdul Aziz married more than fourteen hundred women, an average of more than thirty- three wives for each son.

In 1985, the blind Wahhabi imam Abdul Aziz bin Baz retracted his fatwa punishing people who believed the earth was round after a conversation with Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud, the grandson of Ibn Saud. The prince had just been a passenger in the American space shuttle Discovery and told the imam that having been in outer space, he could personally attest that the world was round.

@hans aka Hanslal,
people are now willing to express their opinion about you so you better shut your f... mouth....Mole...

Last edited:

GeoG

Chacha first read it and then cry out.. Do you speak the same language at home?

Hanslal,
you will probably not believe whatever I say but please do ask at your own home what language I speak when I come to your place, bellieve me it is language of Love....

hans

Banned
Chachay, when you write in English also think in English, so DO not use Google Translate.. as it losses its punch. Now Quickly tell me, you speak the same language of "F" in your house or not... how do you say "F" word in Ramadan?

Your use of F word appears to often, I am trying to find the "Root Cause Failure" of your life.

better believe me 110%, Now like a Acha Bacha read my post with some positive attitude, and relax.If you think PTI is a Democratic Party .. try to practice Democracy. Patience and respect are two major bindings, there is NO "F" word.... in Democracy.

Or you can not say shut-up to any one, in an open Democratic process. Its time you guys learned what actual Democracy is. Putting any one onto PM seat or dancing on the street is not actual Democracy. You have to earn every Paisa of it.

Hanslal,
you will probably not believe whatever I say but please do ask at your own home what language I speak when I come to your place, bellieve me it is language of Love....

Last edited:

GeoG

Chachay, when you write in English also think in English, so DO not use Google Translate.. as it losses its punch. Now Quickly tell me, you speak the same language of "F" in your house or not... how do you say "F" word in Ramadan?

Your use of F word appears to often, I am trying to find the "Root Cause Failure" of your life.

better believe me 110%, Now like a Acha Bacha read my post with some positive attitude, and relax.If you think PTI is a Democratic Party .. try to practice Democracy. Patience and respect are two major bindings, there is NO "F" word.... in Democracy.

Or you can not say shut-up to any one, in an open Democratic process. Its time you guys learned what actual Democracy is. Putting any one onto PM seat or dancing on the street is not actual Democracy. You have to earn every Paisa of it.

Hanslal
Instead of asking me you could have asked at home, you would know how many times I used F word.....