عمران خان کو ٩ مئی والے دن کالر سے پکڑنے والا بیغیرت نجس ترین سور

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان کو ٩ مئی والے دن کالر سے پکڑنے والا بیغیرت نجس ترین سور

GNKVAa-AXc-AAi5-Zh-transformed.jpg

Last edited:

Rambler

There are a lot of people on this forum who have nothing better to do thمn to come here and repeat the same thing that everyone knows over and over again. I give them something to do which they can do from the safety of their homes: We know the main culprits but those at the lower rung who have actually committed the heinous crimes on the orders of their superiors must also be held accountable - atleast named and shamed for their families to see. What you can do is to collect the photos of all the people like this bastard who were used to commit barbaric atrocities and spread them everywhere on social media for everyone to see their makrooh faces. This would be better than complaining day in and day out whilst doing absolutely nothing.

Dr Adam arifkarim Saladin A chandaa Citizen X

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are a lot of people on this forum who have nothing better to do thمn to come here and repeat the same thing that everyone knows over and over again. I give them something to do which they can do from the safety of their homes: We know the main culprits but those at the lower rung who have actually committed the heinous crimes on the orders of their superiors must also be held accountable - atleast named and shamed for their families to see. What you can do is to collect the photos of all the people like this bastard who were used to commit barbaric atrocities and spread them everywhere on social media for everyone to see their makrooh faces. This would be better than complaining day in and day out whilst doing absolutely nothing.

Dr Adam arifkarim Saladin A chandaa Citizen X
O jaa o kutti deya puttara maghro le

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 narcissistic retard suffering from patwaran nani 420 syndrome thinking he's the boss, ordering everyone around here as if members are his servants or paid employees go do this, go do that. BC ko ghar mein koi doosri baar salaan nahi deta aur aa jata hai forum per apni chaudrahat jahrd ne! LOL

Here's an idea, asa ker tu aur nani dono Jasim Qatari ke pass jao, tum dono ki choot mein jo khandani kharish hai na us ka ilaaj sirf us ke pass hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ki khende o Dr Adam saab sahi keya ke nai? Ya phir kissi Brazilian anaconday nu labbeye? Je thuwday kol koi hor ilaaj haiga te dasso lol

1800.jpg

Rambler

O jaa o kutti deya puttara maghro le

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 narcissistic retard suffering from patwaran nani 420 syndrome thinking he's the boss, ordering everyone around here as if members are his servants or paid employees go do this, go do that. BC ko ghar mein koi doosri baar salaan nahi deta aur aa jata hai forum per apni chaudrahat jahrd ne! LOL

Here's an idea, asa ker tu aur nani dono Jasim Qatari ke pass jao, tum dono ki choot mein jo khandani kharish hai na us ka ilaaj sirf us ke pass hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ki khende o Dr Adam saab sahi keya ke nai? Ya phir kissi Brazilian anaconday nu labbeye? Je thuwday kol koi hor ilaaj haiga te dasso lol

1800.jpg

Your whore of a mom did train you well and you got used to hearing Kutti Diya putra from the bitch that forgot to take her pill and dropped you directly in the sewer. Keep this language in your family as I am not used to such kanjerr talk. Low life, low IQ bastard.

P.S: Dr Adam I am really having second thoughts about you as a man is known by the company he keeps. Think who you want to be associated with before calling this dalla your friend.

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
بھئی یوتھیو۔ تمہارا بھگوان نشئی خان پہلے بھی اپنے کرتوتوں کی وجہ سے کئی دفعہ چھترول کروا چکا ہے۔ یہ کوئی پہلا موقع نہیں تھا۔ اس کو تو لتر پڑتے ہی رہتے تھے۔ کس کس کو گالیاں دو گے۔ یہاں تک کہ ایک بار پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے لونڈوں نے اس نوسرباز کی جم کر پٹائی کی تھی اور پھر اس کو کمرے میں بند کردیا تھا۔ کئی گھنٹے تک یہ کمرے میں بند روتا رہا، پھر پولیس نے آکر اس کی جان بچائی۔

mdLNbIdZPWa-sKgKH7sL7UsEdYSXErHTKtUkkqmDN7tkVzUt24zSWQq843I0zt6fcGYNnIYNdI49t4XVIQCgcU37IXi8cIufbKU8NbSVqld9wb5jfh4

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
ویسے یوتھیے۔۔ جس کڑیل جوان کی تصویر تم نے لگائی ہے، دیکھنے میں لگتا ہے یہ کوئی انڈرٹیکر کا چھوٹا بھائی ہے، اس کا تو ایک ہاتھ پڑتے ہی نشئی خان کا پیشاب نکل گیا ہوگا۔۔ ۔۔۔ بعد میں یوتھیوں نےنشئی خان کی شلوار سے اس پیشاب کو جمع کرکے تبرک کے طور پر آپس میں بانٹ لیا ہوگا۔ ۔

چاچا بوٹا

MPA (400+ posts)
ویسے یوتھیے۔۔ جس کڑیل جوان کی تصویر تم نے لگائی ہے، دیکھنے میں لگتا ہے یہ کوئی انڈرٹیکر کا چھوٹا بھائی ہے، اس کا تو ایک ہاتھ پڑتے ہی نشئی خان کا پیشاب نکل گیا ہوگا۔۔ ۔۔۔ بعد میں یوتھیوں نےنشئی خان کی شلوار سے اس پیشاب کو جمع کرکے تبرک کے طور پر آپس میں بانٹ لیا ہوگا۔ ۔

شرم کرو۔ کسی بھی ٹچے ۔لفنگے کے نیچے چھوٹی باجی لیٹی دیکھ کر چھوٹے انڈر ٹیکر کا نام دے دیتے ہو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your whore of a mom did train you well and you got used to hearing Kutti Diya putra from the bitch that forgot to take her pill and dropped you directly in the sewer. Keep this language in your family as I am not used to such kanjerr talk. Low life, low IQ bastard.

P.S: Dr Adam I am really having second thoughts about you as a man is known by the company he keeps. Think who you want to be associated with before calling this dalla your friend.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Seems like I have upset badshah salamat, o chal o phen choda who gives a shit what you are used to or not. Next time you have the urge to boss people around like you own them you delusional cunt, yeh chittrol yaad rakhi.

Wadda aya I am not used to this da mama 😂

Rambler

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Seems like I have upset badshah salamat, o chal o phen choda who gives a shit what you are used to or not. Next time you have the urge to boss people around like you own them you delusional cunt, yeh chittrol yaad rakhi.

Wadda aya I am not used to this da mama 😂

Tuuu who dallla hey jo jab takk merey jaisey sharef admi se bhi apni maan behn chudwa nhi leta aur do char arbioun se thukwa nhi leta tere surakhon ki kharish Kamm nhi hoti. Dr Adam ko bhi tuu ne issi chakkar mein phansa rakha hey. Dr sahib yea to waqiey mein bahot barha IT expert hey. Aapse bhi Lagta hey iss afreeqi Chmaar ki najaiz aulad ne achi khaasi Internal Trafficking krwai hey.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tuuu who dallla hey jo jab takk merey jaisey sharef admi se bhi apni maan behn chudwa nhi leta aur do char arbioun se thukwa nhi leta tere surakhon ki kharish Kamm nhi hoti. Dr Adam ko bhi tuu ne issi chakkar mein phansa rakha hey. Dr sahib yea to waqiey mein bahot barha IT expert hey. Aapse bhi Lagta hey iss afreeqi Chmaar ki najaiz aulad ne achi khaasi Internal Trafficking krwai hey.
Jo mukka lardai ke baat yaad aye, woh apnay mou pe mar lena chaiye!

BC teri gand sahi tarah jaali hui hai 😂😂😂😂

MF'ker I was ignoring your retarded ass, lekin harami roz ungli kiye jaa raha, You do this and you do that Haramzada apnay aap ko forum ka baap samaj tha hai jo har kissi per order jhaard raha hai.

Aab achi bund bajai hai to shayad kuch din aram rahe ga. Lekin agar phir bhi choot mein kujli hui to aaja na tera ilaaj hai meray pass 🤣