Company Sarkar's dirty method to reduce Waqar Malik's viewership.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have watched every single vlog by Waqar Malik for the past two years. His vlogs used to be the first thing I'd see when I opened YouTube on my phone. However, recently, his vlogs no longer appear unless I specifically search for his YouTube channel.
Moeed Pirzada recently discussed how "Company Sarkar" is trying to limit the visibility of outspoken vloggers who are beyond their control.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, do you know of any solutions?

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Waqar sees this thread, I would suggest that he create 12-minute vlogs instead of longer ones.
He should upload the lengthier vlogs on Sach ki Talash Channel.
I've seen that he's started creating 25-minute vlogs, which some users don't watch till end. As a result, even if you subscribe to YouTube, these videos might not receive recommendations.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Contrary to popular belief Company sarkar cannot influence of change Youtube's algorithm, agar itni jogi hoti to aap ka home page ISPR ke "milli naghmo" se bhara hota.

Aur waqar malik ki viewership, tajziya ya journalism Imran Khan Riaz, Siddique Jaan etc etc ki ushray asheer (عشرہ عاشر) bhi nahi hai, but there vlogs are doing just fine. So why would they if they could bother with waqas malik om the first place.

2 saal se to Adil Raja, Haider Mehdi, Moed Pirzada etc etc bund ka zor laga liya hai ke kissi tarah se inko rokh lein.

Major reason probably is because people who start to watch his vlog quickly skip it or switch quickly to something else, tellin youtube that people are not interested in it, so it recommends it less and less.

People watch Imran Khan Riaz through and through so his every video is right up there on top on the homepage everytime he publishes something.

So blame his content and peoples lack of interest in it. Me being one of them, I stopped watching him a long time back, because he brings nothing new to the table, he just gathers information from other reporters and vloggers and just repeats it, he has no sources of his, doesn't have any insider news, just regurgitating a summary of what everyone else is saying.

While people like IKR and SJ are so imbedded in the ground, even when not trying to say a lot of important news slips out ( or maybe done of purpose? ) then they go chalain chorday us baat ko wapis topic pe aatain hai! lol

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I used to follow SJ and IRK too, but now they seem quite watered down. Their vlogs are somewhat average, appealing to a broader audience at a basic level.

Moeed Pirzada's vlogs attract a niche audience because they demand a certain intellectual level to grasp the topics he discusses. This limits his viewership to those who can engage with his high-level conversations.

Regarding the availability of inside information, there's no need for it as everything unfolds right in front of the camera. What kind of inside information is necessary to comprehend DGISI's press conference?

Waqar Malik is the sole vlogger who effectively captures the sentiments of the Pakistani people. He skillfully analyzes the situation, boldly interpreting DG ISI's press conference and Company Sakar's actions, instilling a sense of hope and understanding in his audience.

Numerous prominent journalists, including figures like Moeed Pirzada, frequently quote and admire him. They have even adopted his words. The bold language he employs is something mainstream journalists like Moeed or Sabir Shakir cannot use due to their affiliations with mainstream media outlets.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I used to follow SJ and IRK too, but now they seem quite watered down. Their vlogs are somewhat average, appealing to a broader audience at a basic level.

Moeed Pirzada's vlogs attract a niche audience because they demand a certain intellectual level to grasp the topics he discusses. This limits his viewership to those who can engage with his high-level conversations.

Regarding the availability of inside information, there's no need for it as everything unfolds right in front of the camera. What kind of inside information is necessary to comprehend DGISI's press conference?

Waqar Malik is the sole vlogger who effectively captures the sentiments of the Pakistani people. He skillfully analyzes the situation, boldly interpreting DG ISI's press conference and Company Sakar's actions, instilling a sense of hope and understanding in his audience.

Numerous prominent journalists, including figures like Moeed Pirzada, frequently quote and admire him. They have even adopted his words. The bold language he employs is something mainstream journalists like Moeed or Sabir Shakir cannot use due to their affiliations with mainstream media outlets.
You are free to watch and listen to anyone you want to, thats called freedom of choice and I have no issues with it. But I was just pointing out that you are grasping at straws here because somehow you feel you favorite vlogger deservers more views, since he's your fav, then must be everybody's too so how much his viewership is down, so must be company sarkars doing. Since its unimaginable to you that your fav vlogger can be getting such low views.

I just pointed out company sarkar isn't that bright or has the power to influence YT's algorithm, if they were by some miracle able to do that they would go after much bigger fish that WM. People that can and have actually damaged them immensely.

The best one can manipulate YT's algorithm is to so his content is promoted more and he gets more views, there is no technique or trick to decrease someone elses viewership on YT, outside of totally banning YT, which they wont do because now even all their lifafa journalists are on youtube and they will be the first one to make noise on that.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are free to watch and listen to anyone you want to, thats called freedom of choice and I have no issues with it. But I was just pointing out that you are grasping at straws here because somehow you feel you favorite vlogger deservers more views, since he's your fav, then must be everybody's too so how much his viewership is down, so must be company sarkars doing. Since its unimaginable to you that your fav vlogger can be getting such low views.

I just pointed out company sarkar isn't that bright or has the power to influence YT's algorithm, if they were by some miracle able to do that they would go after much bigger fish that WM. People that can and have actually damaged them immensely.

The best one can manipulate YT's algorithm is to so his content is promoted more and he gets more views, there is no technique or trick to decrease someone elses viewership on YT, outside of totally banning YT, which they wont do because now even all their lifafa journalists are on youtube and they will be the first one to make noise on that.
I'm not an IT expert, nor am I part of YouTube's technical team who can definitively confirm what you're saying. You seem to have detailed knowledge about how the YouTube algorithm operates. You mentioned that you only trust and follow vloggers who have insider information, so I want to inform you that Moeed Pirzada received exclusive news from sources within the Army, indicating they are employing tactics to limit the reach of individuals they cannot manage.

My questions were directed towards those who believe in this concept. Since you don't believe in it, you might not be able to offer any assessment or solution. If Moeed Pirzada's claims are true, then there needs to be a solution found. However, finding a solution is difficult if you don't believe in the problem.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm not an IT expert, nor am I part of YouTube's technical team who can definitively confirm what you're saying. You seem to have detailed knowledge about how the YouTube algorithm operates. You mentioned that you only trust and follow vloggers who have insider information, so I want to inform you that Moeed Pirzada received exclusive news from sources within the Army, indicating they are employing tactics to limit the reach of individuals they cannot manage.

My questions were directed towards those who believe in this concept. Since you don't believe in it, you might not be able to offer any assessment or solution. If Moeed Pirzada's claims are true, then there needs to be a solution found. However, finding a solution is difficult if you don't believe in the problem.
Yes I have deeply researched how the YT algorithm works, and like I said one is only able to promotes one's content there is no way to restrict someone elses reach or views.

In a nutshell, YT is huge advertising platform, so the more people who watch it and for the longer duration they watch, the more money they make, so it is against their own interest to restrict views of videos that are performing well, when the algo detects that its losing viewers i.e losing advertising revenue it pushes them back, and the one it detects more people are watching i.e it is making more money, it promotes those videos more to people who have similar watch history in those regions.

And the way it detects all of this is through clickthrough rates and watch time. It make push one video to millions of viewers but when it sees not people are clicking on it, then it stop pushing it, similarly if millions of people are clicking on the video but they drop the video in the first few minutes then also it stops promoting that video.

So basically why would a company take off product off its shelfs if it was selling well and making good profit for them. And why would it also allow others to be able to manipulate what it can and cannot sell on its selves? Or even move it from the top shelf and put it on the bottom?

AND AGAIN, if company somehow had by some extreme miracle hacked in the algorithm, they have much bigger sharks to fry rather than go after minnows like WM.

I know as Pakistanis nothing makes us more happier than a conspiracy theory or to blame someone else for our own shortcomings, but YT is not some Pakistani judge that you can buy, shut it up or try to pressure it.

So the only logical conclusion is people are just not that interested in what WM has to say anymore and he is getting stale.

What you can do to help him is, binge watch 5 to 10 videos of his one after the other, subscribe to his channel and ring that notification bell, that way you wont miss any of his videos, also share it on as many places as you can, on your facebook, twitter, whatsapp etc etc. This way more people will watch it, and if enough people are watching his video at least 75 to 80% till the end, then YT might pick this up and start to push it to more people with similar watch history.

But at the end of the day ask any successful YT'ber, content is king, there is only so much one can do to promote it, but if the content is not there, its not going anywhere.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I have deeply researched how the YT algorithm works, and like I said one is only able to promotes one's content there is no way to restrict someone elses reach or views.

In a nutshell, YT is huge advertising platform, so the more people who watch it and for the longer duration they watch, the more money they make, so it is against their own interest to restrict views of videos that are performing well, when the algo detects that its losing viewers i.e losing advertising revenue it pushes them back, and the one it detects more people are watching i.e it is making more money, it promotes those videos more to people who have similar watch history in those regions.

And the way it detects all of this is through clickthrough rates and watch time. It make push one video to millions of viewers but when it sees not people are clicking on it, then it stop pushing it, similarly if millions of people are clicking on the video but they drop the video in the first few minutes then also it stops promoting that video.

So basically why would a company take off product off its shelfs if it was selling well and making good profit for them. And why would it also allow others to be able to manipulate what it can and cannot sell on its selves? Or even move it from the top shelf and put it on the bottom?

AND AGAIN, if company somehow had by some extreme miracle hacked in the algorithm, they have much bigger sharks to fry rather than go after minnows like WM.

I know as Pakistanis nothing makes us more happier than a conspiracy theory or to blame someone else for our own shortcomings, but YT is not some Pakistani judge that you can buy, shut it up or try to pressure it.

So the only logical conclusion is people are just not that interested in what WM has to say anymore and he is getting stale.

What you can do to help him is, binge watch 5 to 10 videos of his one after the other, subscribe to his channel and ring that notification bell, that way you wont miss any of his videos, also share it on as many places as you can, on your facebook, twitter, whatsapp etc etc. This way more people will watch it, and if enough people are watching his video at least 75 to 80% till the end, then YT might pick this up and start to push it to more people with similar watch history.

But at the end of the day ask any successful YT'ber, content is king, there is only so much one can do to promote it, but if the content is not there, its not going anywhere.
It's not about promoting any single journalist but about our collective effort to succeed in our struggle, ensuring PTI's victory by countering Company Sarkar and their unethical tactics against those who raise their voices.

When Moeed mentioned in his Vlog that Company Sarkar has employed thousands of individuals who simply watch their videos briefly and then close them before completion, YouTube will not recommend those videos to others. This tactic makes it seem like clickbait, where many people start but then exit before finishing the video.
If YouTube perceives a video as clickbait, it will decrease its reach.

I didn't believe this until I experienced it first-hand today, suggesting that what Moeed Pirzada said could indeed be accurate.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It's not about promoting any single journalist but about our collective effort to succeed in our struggle, ensuring PTI's victory by countering Company Sarkar and their unethical tactics against those who raise their voices.

When Moeed mentioned in his Vlog that Company Sarkar has employed thousands of individuals who simply watch their videos briefly and then close them before completion, YouTube will not recommend those videos to others. This tactic makes it seem like clickbait, where many people start but then exit before finishing the video.
If YouTube perceives a video as clickbait, it will decrease its reach.

I didn't believe this until I experienced it first-hand today, suggesting that what Moeed Pirzada said could indeed be accurate.
Again, they have bigger fish to fry, I would think WM is the least of their problems, with a limited fanbase and small viewership when compared to the other big anti establishment players out there, who they are actively and openly targeting. So why would they leave them and concentrate their efforts on small change like WM, just doesn't make any sense.

At one time Adv Abdul Ghaffar was also a hit but then his content got stale over time along with the same click baity type titles so now he also doesn't have the same kind of viewership as he once used to have, Before he was easily getting 150k plus views on his videos and now he can hardly cross the 10k mark on most of his videos.

Anyways I know anything I will say will not change your mind because you've already made up your mind and wont let facts get in the way of that. So you keep thinking that if it makes you feel good about your fav YT'ber than its not his content but he's a victim of somekind of campaign by the company, which makes him even more awesome in yours eyes thinking he must be hitting where it hurts thats why they are after him, and I'm totally fine with that, after all its your choice.

Good luck to you and WM.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
these are just BS accusations, they have no proof

the reality is that people have stopped watching the vlogs since most people are saying the same stuff.