Blasphemy Law : Javed Ghamidi Vs Mufti Muneeb Ur Rehman

mps5april

Citizen
yes Ghamadi is right. Islam is a matter of peace. we need to show our character not words.Actions are louder than words.Allah may bless us all amin

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Ghamidi seems to be a "Secular" Scholar of Islam........Just using his own mind not the teaching of Islam. He cares about Humans but not about Islam....

He is talking that the killings are only Two types. But what is the punishment of Zana then?

kmanzar

Voter (50+ posts)
Ghamidi seems to be a "Secular" Scholar of Islam........Just using his own mind not the teaching of Islam. He cares about Humans but not about Islam....

He is talking that the killings are only Two types. But what is the punishment of Zana then?
Dear Nice2MU

In the civilized societies, it is a common practice that if you have some issue with the thoughts of someone, better to give the reasons, instead of putting blames on him wildly and blindly. And as you are living in that sort of world, I expect that you must have solid reasons against all these blames so please allow me to ask few questions regarding your allegations on Ghamidi Sb

You tagged him as a “Secular” Scholar of Islam
Can you please explain what do you mean by ‘Secular’ here, and why do you think that Ghamidi sb is a secular?

You suspected him that he just using his own mind not the teaching of Islam
Please tell me that where in this video he went against Islam?
And I don’t mind if he uses his mind in researching & understanding of Islam, because Quran from beginning to end, instruct Momineens to use their mind (Aqal).

For example, In Surah Furqan (ayah 73):
‏وَٱلَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا۟ بِـَٔايَتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا۟ عَلَيْهَا صُمًّۭا وَعُمْيَانًۭا

Here, Quran describes a basic property of Momineen that they won’t fall blindly even on the ayaats of from Allah
So, if he is using his mind, actually he is fulfilling a basic commandant of Quran, nothing else (yes, in Mullah's Islam, use of Aqal is forbiden but not in the true Islam)

You also alleged him of making a ‘crime’ about caring Humans
Bhai, can you tell me, what is Islam all about? Isn’t all about caring humanity? So what’s wrong with it?

I expect some rational answers (instead of some kind of emotional reply) from you on all these questions
Regards

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Dear Nice2MU

In the civilized societies, it is a common practice that if you have some issue with the thoughts of someone, better to give the reasons, instead of putting blames on him wildly and blindly. And as you are living in that sort of world, I expect that you must have solid reasons against all these blames so please allow me to ask few questions regarding your allegations on Ghamidi Sb

You tagged him as a Secular Scholar of Islam
Can you please explain what do you mean by Secular here, and why do you think that Ghamidi sb is a secular?

And I dont mind if he uses his mind in researching teaching of Islam, because Quran from beginning to end, instruct Momineens to use their mind (Aqal).

In Surah Furqan (ayah 73):
‏وَٱلَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا۟ بِـَٔايَتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا۟ عَلَيْهَا صُمًّۭا وَعُمْيَانًۭا

Here, Quran describes a basic property of Momineen that they wont fall blindly even on the ayaats of from Allah
So, if he is using his mind, actually he is fulfilling a basic commandant of Quran, nothing else (yes, in Mullah's Islam, use of Aqal is forbiden but not in the true Islam)

You also alleged him of making a crime about caring Humans
Bhai, can you tell me, what is Islam all about? Isnt all about caring humanity? So whats wrong with it?

I expect some rational answers (instead of some kind of emotional reply) from you on all these questions
Regards

I am not here to answer every of your question........ Enlightened people like you can't agree with us then why are you asking question from us?

I, however, will answer your this post but later because I am leaving now.

Mentioning Aya 73 of Sura Furqan, Allah is mentioning the characteristics of Momineen but I am not Falling Blind and Deaf on any verse of Allah by Ghamidi or some one else. I am objection this person's point of views which are usually controversial with other opinions of Islamic Scholars. Who is also giving a new point of view, not hear by any Salafi Scholar.

Islamic has been for 1400 years and many Scholars had done a lot of work on Almost of every single issue but this person always trying to given a distinct and popular(Mostly for new generation) opinion to get a False fame because according to Ghalib "Badnaam honge to kya naam na hoga?"

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
muneeb ur rehman is simply a brainless person. MR Ghamedi and allama Zaheer r real scholers.they both talk sence and references r from the holy Quraan. no other refrence can be more authentic than a referance from Quraan. it is just the matter of understandings. remember that Quraan described it very clearly,HUDAL LIL MUTAQEEN. meaning there by it is hidayat for mutaqeen. so nothing to worry about these MULLH"S who r misguiding simple people and using them for their own aims.leave them to Allah. actually they r the one who r creating FASAD on earth. just leave their MAMLAAT to Allah.may Allah help us understanding deen in proper perspective and if we r wrong may Allah show us the right path. aameen.

kmanzar

Voter (50+ posts)
I am not here to answer every of your question........ Enlightened people like you can't agree with us then why are you asking question from us?
I, however, will answer your this post but later because I am leaving now.
Hmmnnn, so you found time to throw baseless allegations blindly on someone, but ran away when asked to give reasons for those allegations … bad boy :P (just kidding)
Okay, no problem in it, I can wait, but answers should base on reasoning instead of just another sort of emotional chants

Islamic has been for 1400 years and many Scholars had done a lot of work on Almost of every single issue but this person always trying to given a distinct and popular(Mostly for new generation) opinion to get a False fame because according to Ghalib "Badnaam honge to kya naam na hoga?"
I think, in the original post (#7) I asked you to give rational answers (instead of just emotional reply), but again you didn’t considered that humble request, not good

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Nice2MU

You tagged him as a “Secular” Scholar of Islam
Can you please explain what do you mean by ‘Secular’ here, and why do you think that Ghamidi sb is a secular?

And I don’t mind if he uses his mind in researching teaching of Islam, because Quran from beginning to end, instruct Momineens to use their mind (Aqal).

In Surah Furqan (ayah 73):

Here, Quran describes a basic property of Momineen that they won’t fall blindly even on the ayaats of from Allah

You also alleged him of making a ‘crime’ about caring Humans
Bhai, can you tell me, what is Islam all about? Isn’t all about caring humanity? So what’s wrong with it?

Regards

بھائی، آپکے سوالوں کا جواب دینے کیلئے یہ سمجھنا ضروری ہے کہ "انسانوں کیلئے اسلام آیا ہے نا کہ اسلام کیلئے انسان پیدا کیے گئے ہیں". انسانوں کی اصلاح کیلئے آپ جو محنت کر رہے ہیں، خدا آپکو اسکا نیک اور اعلی اجر دے. آمین

nasir ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
ghamdi is a donkey he has no islamic knowledge the ulema have all agreed on this law in conformity according to the quran and sunnah

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ghamdi is a donkey he has no islamic knowledge the ulema have all agreed on this law in conformity according to the quran and sunnah

You are wrong. He is learned islamic scholar who is a true follower of Quran and Sunnah. People have fabricated lot of hadeeth and included them into 'Quran and Sunnah'. This is like ''your God is wrong and my God is right''.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nice2MU
I did not get a chance to watch this video, but it is my understanding also that a person can be killed in two instances only.
1. During war, as a combatant.
2. As a punishment, it could be for Zina (Zana), murder, and murtad.

And in all instances only "State" can execute this punishment, individuals cannot.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are wrong. He is learned islamic scholar who is a true follower of Quran and Sunnah. People have fabricated lot of hadeeth and included them into 'Quran and Sunnah'. This is like ''your God is wrong and my God is right''.

You can call him a learned scholar but not Islamic scholar. He portrays his own logic instead of following Islamic teachings. Allah Ta'ala ham sab ko aisay fitnon se mehfooz rakhain. Aameen.