Choudry Nizam Deen is behind all the ill in this country.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
iu

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Among all the ills that the Generals have brought to this Godforsaken country, the filthy cult of Niazi is the worst ill. Which has neither brought any good nor will bring any good in the future, haunting the whole nation. Chaos and destruction is what PTI stands for.

Will surely fail!!

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Among all the ills that the Generals have brought to this Godforsaken country, the filthy cult of Niazi is the worst ill. Which has neither brought any good nor will bring any good in the future, haunting the whole nation. Chaos and destruction is what PTI stands for.

Will surely fail!!

The fact that Army is now trying to correct its biggest mistake of creating this cult, that is the only reason to like army these days.

Otherwise, Army’s performance is not worth anything much

If they can help us Pakistanis get rid of this fake messiah type little god and its worshippers, it will be commendable

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Will surely fail!!
Have you ever wondered why the corrupt, compromised, and fascist heads of any institution are favorites of PMLUN? (Army chief, Judiciary chief, Election Commission chief, etc.).

انقلاب

The real culprits are Bajwa Mushy Shuja and Zaheer ul Islam who brought forced change and installed hybrid regimes

Now what you are only seeing what you sowed

For Khan fans : what you bring now when the outcome was clear when khan sold his soul to Generals so he could become PM?
جب ایوب اور یحییٰ مل کر گنجے بھٹو اور ضیا اور جیلانی مل کر گنجے چکنےپر بچہ بازی کر رہے تھے تو اس وقت آپ غالبا مائع حالت میں اپنے والد کی ٹانگوں کے درمیان خوابِ غفلت کی نیند سو رہے تھے۔ شاید مشی کے دور میں آپ نے آنکھیں کھولی ہیں

Islamabadiya

جب ایوب اور یحییٰ مل کر گنجے بھٹو اور ضیا اور جیلانی مل کر گنجے چکنےپر بچہ بازی کر رہے تھے تو اس وقت آپ غالبا مائع حالت میں اپنے والد کی ٹانگوں کے درمیان خوابِ غفلت کی نیند سو رہے تھے۔ شاید مشی کے دور میں آپ نے آنکھیں کھولی ہیں

Aur tum yaqennan tub apneee mama Kay ass hole main say nikal raha thay lol

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fact that Army is not trying to correct its biggest mistake of creating this cult, that is the only reason to like army these days.

Otherwise, Army’s performance is not worth anything much

If they can help us Pakistanis get rid of this fake messiah type little god and its worshippers, it will be commendable
It's true, nothing good has ever come out of the Army itself and they are not a solution to any problem. But I personally believe that the Army is not be blamed for the cult and its activities. I don't understand why PTI is turning into another Altaf Hussain's MQM. Who sent these cockroach Raja like characters to spread constant propaganda? Anyway, the resolve of the corps commander to crush the cult will only grow stronger with these antics.

Islamabadiya

But I personally believe that the Army is not be blamed for the cult and its activities.

Disagreed on this point, I blame army for creating this cult and it can not be assumed that estab was so simple that they couldn’t foresee what negatives could come out

Army detailed a democratic govt, whatever shape it was in, after Dawn leaks. We just went down hill after that

Whether army installed puppet IK in good faith or bad, this doesn’t matter anymore

If current estab takes us out of this Kalee Baltee worshippers, I will be thankful