بھارت میں پٹرول کی قیمت پاکستانی کرنسی میں 222 روپے فی لیٹر؟

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sir I did it above, more than once.... please have a look in previous posts, if you need, then I will do it again.
Please go ahead and do it again.
U need to use price of petrol INR 101 per liter in the calculations.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please go ahead and do it again.
U need to use price of petrol INR 101 per liter in the calculations.

Why should I use 101 Rs Per litre when it is around 90 INR per litre??

Anyways let us take the price in India on an average as 100 INR which makes it around 220 Pak Rupees per litre. From our above links/reports, we have seen the lowest an unskilled Indian worker earns in a month is around 35, 000 INR which makes its around 77000 Pak Rupees.

Coming to Pakistan, the petrol prices are around 110 Rs per litre and average per month income is lets say 20, 000 Pak Rupees.

Now seeing above numbers, one can clearly see that an average Indian earns around 4 times more than a Pakistani worker, whereas the prices of petrol is about double the price in Pakistan. Which conversely means that if an Indian worker had salary like a Pakistani worker, meaning about 3-4 times less, then the corresponding petrol price would have 220/3.5 = 63 Pak Rupees.

As I said above, like may be a gazillion times, you cannot see petrol price in isolation, it is very silly of us to see in that way. This would mean the poorest countries are selling at the cheapest price, why? Because their currency has value next to zero. Again, I mentioned above that in this way Norway is selling per litre at about 313 Pak Rupees. This means we are much better than Norway and the Norwegians should come to Pakistan for better life standard??? I guess Afghanistan might be selling at a lower price than us, or Chad or Tanzania or Indonesia or Burma and so on. Then we should say these countries are with best governments and economics?? Let's compare petrol price in Afghanistan in Pak Rupees, it is 94 Rupees per litre.

Okara

Why should I use 101 Rs Per litre when it is around 90 INR per litre??

Anyways let us take the price in India on an average as 100 INR which makes it around 220 Pak Rupees per litre. From our above links/reports, we have seen the lowest an unskilled Indian worker earns in a month is around 35, 000 INR which makes its around 77000 Pak Rupees.

Coming to Pakistan, the petrol prices are around 110 Rs per litre and average per month income is lets say 20, 000 Pak Rupees.

Now seeing above numbers, one can clearly see that an average Indian earns around 4 times more than a Pakistani worker, whereas the prices of petrol is about double the price in Pakistan. Which conversely means that if an Indian worker had salary like a Pakistani worker, meaning about 3-4 times less, then the corresponding petrol price would have 220/3.5 = 63 Pak Rupees.

As I said above, like may be a gazillion times, you cannot see petrol price in isolation, it is very silly of us to see in that way. This would mean the poorest countries are selling at the cheapest price, why? Because their currency has value next to zero. Again, I mentioned above that in this way Norway is selling per litre at about 313 Pak Rupees. This means we are much better than Norway and the Norwegians should come to Pakistan for better life standard??? I guess Afghanistan might be selling at a lower price than us, or Chad or Tanzania or Indonesia or Burma and so on. Then we should say these countries are with best governments and economics?? Let's compare petrol price in Afghanistan in Pak Rupees, it is 94 Rupees per litre.
Iran is selling @ Rs 10 per liter
Kuwait 55
Qatar 65
Malaysia 78
Pakistan 112
USA 123
India 204
Source: https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/ select currency in the form of Pak Rs.
Now lets compare per capita income of few countries in USD
India 2100
Pakistan 1285
USA 65,000
Here is the source https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=US
Not sure how you justify Petrol price in USA for Rs 123 per liter despite their per capita income is nearly 30 times more?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Iran is selling @ Rs 10 per liter
Kuwait 55
Qatar 65
Malaysia 78
Pakistan 112
USA 123
India 204
Source: https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/ select currency in the form of Pak Rs.
Now lets compare per capita income of few countries in USD
India 2100
Pakistan 1285
USA 65,000
Here is the source https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=US
Not sure how you justify Petrol price in USA for Rs 123 per liter despite their per capita income is nearly 30 times more?

Not sure if you know which of these countries produce their own oil or control oil. Iran? Qatar? Kuwait?? USA??

Okara

Not sure if you know which of these countries produce their own oil or control oil. Iran? Qatar? Kuwait?? USA??
Exactly. They are oil producers and u are saying a country like Pakistan which is oil importer should sell petrol under cost because the minimum wages are 1/3rd of India. I shared per capita earning of the countries above as well as India and Pakistan. We can't use example of Afghanistan which is under occupation and no one knows the real situation.