2014>4.675
2015>4.731
2016>5.527
2017>5.554
2018>5.836
After PTI

2019>0.989

SOURCE is WORLD BANK
You are intellectually corrupt, I will keep writing this.
اپ احمقوں کی طرح محض گوگل کر کے ڈیٹا سے اپنا نقطہ نظر ثابت نہیں کر سکتے
نمبرز گیم سمجھنے کے لئے سیاق اور سباق سمجھنا ضروری ہے
پٹواریوں کو یہ سودا بیچیں
کم از کم بکری کی کھال میں بھیڑ تو نہ بنیں
عمران خان نے جب حکومت سنبھالی تھی تو پاکستان دیوالیہ ہونے کے قریب تھا
امپورٹ اور ایکسپورٹ کے نمبرز کو ذھن میں رکھ کر ٢٠١٩ کے
نمبرز کو سمجھیں . احمقوں کی طرح ماہر معاشیات مت بنیں

٢٠٢٠ میں کوڈ آیا تھا تو تمام دنیا کی معیشیت لوڑے لگ گئی تھی

یہ ہے پڑوسی ملک انڈیا کی نمبرز
لندن سے آئیں گے اور ہمیں چوتیا بنائیں گے
ہر بندہ یہی کہتا ہے کے میں عمران خان کا سپپورٹر ہوں

India's economy out of technical recession, Q3 GDP growth at 0.4% - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The biggest crime of IK has been lies and false promises. I think by now, most of the people have realised that IK had no planned agenda for addressing the economic or political issues of Pakistan. He was put into power merely against PML N. I want to tell you about the progress of Pakistan under the current govt first.
1) national debt doubled
2) circular debt doubled
3) Tax-GDP ratio declined
3) GDP shrunk
4) Economic growth negative
5) Exports $ terms stagnant
6) Unemployment increased
7) LSM still below 2018 level
8) Poverty increased

Economic recovery? Where? How?

The most important factor for a country to progress and prosper economically is "STABILITY"
The biggest crime of IK is to trigger and perpetuate political instability.
There can never repeat never be a stable economy without political stability.
My friend CPEC, US, China, Saudia .... its a big game being played ever since 2014 when Nawaz initiated CPEC. I cannot go into details on this forum but can tell you its Pro US and Pro-China camps in Pakistan now. People are being used. Knowingly or unknowingly. Personal agendas and foreign agendas turn important people into agents.
Nawaz has been punished for not obeying the Saudis and the US.
Corruption is merely a slogan to “give the dog a bad name and hang him”
Being an economist “My view is that incompetence is the bigger constraint on the development than corruption (of course ideally we want to avoid both).”
Now you must be wondering if I am a supporter of Nawaz. The answer is NO. What I am trying to explain here is that certain factors are important in the modern economic system. You can argue about the system itself but unfortunately, this is how it works in the real world. Unless Muslim scholars come out with a more transparent, ethically progressive and debt-free system for the whole world we are unfortunately compelled to follow this system. Erdogan has done billions of dollars of corruption. Mahathir and his family have benefited too. There are no angels anywhere to be found. Unfortunately its a matter of choosing the lesser evil. That's it!

Now let me tell you what the PTI govt has done.
If you stop eating for a month you will certainly save a handsome amount of money. That’s what this govt has done. Constrict trade, choke imports, choke economy and then say “we’ve saved money
Correction in political economy is always required in the system but you have to see the physical health of the patient in order to prescribe the dose.
A child (weak) is prescribed less quantity of medicine while an adult is prescribed full dose.
PTI has tried to correct “perceived faults” of political economy through a cold “theoretical correction” manner.
This approach has killed growth and rendered thousands of people jobless. Generating growth is as difficult as sustaining growth but killing growth is easy. PTI has done the easiest part with pleasure.

They placed Asad Umar as Finance Minister. The guy has worked in the private sector throughout his life. He doesn't have any experience in MACRO Economics or Political Economy. He is not an Economist but only a corporate CEO. Pakistan is a country and not a corporation to run. IK has done blunders. He should have gone straight to IMF but because of his stupidity and naivety, he wasted a year. These are decisions that have long repercussions.

After miserably failing, unfortunately, PTI supporters now want tuition!
Put yourself into the shoes of the PM, and considering the regional geopolitical and economic situation which was MUCH BETTER. What could you have done to avoid crashing it down? Pls give me a pragmatic response not a textbook answer.
You are intellectually corrupt. Here is another proof
بحث ہمیشہ سیاق اور سباق کے ساتھ کرنی چاہئے اور لوگوں کو گمراہ نہیں کرنا چاہئے
مارچ ١٦ ،٢٠١٨
یہ آرٹیکل ایکسپریس ٹریبیون میں چھپا تھا

Pakistan’s external debt to climb to $103b by June 2019: IMF report​

The country will require $27 billion in external financing next year

Pakistan’s external debt to climb to $103b by June 2019: IMF report (tribune.com.pk)

انٹرنیشنل مونیٹری فنڈ نے یہ پہلے اندازہ دے دیا تھا کے پاکستان کا قرض ١٠٣ بلین ڈالر پر پہنچ جائے گا
صرف ایک سال میں پاکستان کو ٢٧ ارب ڈالر قرض واپس کرنا تھا ، یہ رقم عمران خان کہاں سے لاتا ؟
کیا اس صورت حال میں معیشیت پر منفی اثر نہیں پڑنا تھا ؟

صرف احمقوں کو نہیں پتا سرکلر ڈیبٹ کے بارے میں ،
پاکستان میں چین سے ٢٤ ارب ڈالر قرض لے کر بجلی کی فیکٹری لگائی گئیں جو تیل جلا کر بجلی پیدا کرنا تھی . سونے پر سوھاگہ ، تمام کانٹریکٹس انتہائی مہنگے داموں کئے گئے تھے جسکی وجہ سے سرکلر ڈیبٹس بڑھ رہے ہیں اور بجلی پاکستان میں زائد پیدا ہو رہی مگر پاکستان کو پھر بھی پیسا
ماہر معیشت دینا ہے .

کوڈ کی وجہ سے تمام دنیا کی گروتھ گر گئی ہے ، جو ممالک رات دن نوٹ چھاپ کر معشیت میں
پھینک رہے ہیں ، انکی گروتھ اس وجہ سے تھوڑی بہتر ہے . گروتھ کو قرضے کے ساتھ دیکھیں
کینیڈا میں بھی بے روزگاری ١٠ فیصد ہو چکی اور غربت بڑھ رہی ہے . پاکستان کس کھیت کی مولی ہے ؟

سب گانڈو آئینں گے اور ہمیں چوتیا سمجھ کر معیشیت سمجھائیں گے

سیدھا بولو میں پٹواری ہوں ، پردہ کی کرنا ؟

Syed Haider Imam

The biggest crime of IK has been lies and false promises. I think by now, most of the people have realised that IK had no planned agenda for addressing the economic or political issues of Pakistan. He was put into power merely against PML N. I want to tell you about the progress of Pakistan under the current govt first.
1) national debt doubled
2) circular debt doubled
3) Tax-GDP ratio declined
3) GDP shrunk
4) Economic growth negative
5) Exports $ terms stagnant
6) Unemployment increased
7) LSM still below 2018 level
8) Poverty increased

Economic recovery? Where? How?

The most important factor for a country to progress and prosper economically is "STABILITY"
The biggest crime of IK is to trigger and perpetuate political instability.
There can never repeat never be a stable economy without political stability.
My friend CPEC, US, China, Saudia .... its a big game being played ever since 2014 when Nawaz initiated CPEC. I cannot go into details on this forum but can tell you its Pro US and Pro-China camps in Pakistan now. People are being used. Knowingly or unknowingly. Personal agendas and foreign agendas turn important people into agents.
Nawaz has been punished for not obeying the Saudis and the US.
Corruption is merely a slogan to “give the dog a bad name and hang him”
Being an economist “My view is that incompetence is the bigger constraint on the development than corruption (of course ideally we want to avoid both).”
Now you must be wondering if I am a supporter of Nawaz. The answer is NO. What I am trying to explain here is that certain factors are important in the modern economic system. You can argue about the system itself but unfortunately, this is how it works in the real world. Unless Muslim scholars come out with a more transparent, ethically progressive and debt-free system for the whole world we are unfortunately compelled to follow this system. Erdogan has done billions of dollars of corruption. Mahathir and his family have benefited too. There are no angels anywhere to be found. Unfortunately its a matter of choosing the lesser evil. That's it!

Now let me tell you what the PTI govt has done.
If you stop eating for a month you will certainly save a handsome amount of money. That’s what this govt has done. Constrict trade, choke imports, choke economy and then say “we’ve saved money
Correction in political economy is always required in the system but you have to see the physical health of the patient in order to prescribe the dose.
A child (weak) is prescribed less quantity of medicine while an adult is prescribed full dose.
PTI has tried to correct “perceived faults” of political economy through a cold “theoretical correction” manner.
This approach has killed growth and rendered thousands of people jobless. Generating growth is as difficult as sustaining growth but killing growth is easy. PTI has done the easiest part with pleasure.

They placed Asad Umar as Finance Minister. The guy has worked in the private sector throughout his life. He doesn't have any experience in MACRO Economics or Political Economy. He is not an Economist but only a corporate CEO. Pakistan is a country and not a corporation to run. IK has done blunders. He should have gone straight to IMF but because of his stupidity and naivety, he wasted a year. These are decisions that have long repercussions.

After miserably failing, unfortunately, PTI supporters now want tuition!
Put yourself into the shoes of the PM, and considering the regional geopolitical and economic situation which was MUCH BETTER. What could you have done to avoid crashing it down? Pls give me a pragmatic response not a textbook answer.
مارچ ١٦ ،٢٠١٨

Pakistan’s external debt to climb to $103b by June 2019: IMF report (tribune.com.pk)

انٹرنیشنل مونیٹری فنڈ نے یہ پہلے اندازہ دے دیا تھا کے پاکستان کا قرض ١٠٣ بلین ڈالر پر پہنچ جائے گا
صرف ایک سال میں پاکستان کو ٢٧ ارب ڈالر قرض واپس کرنا تھا ، یہ رقم عمران خان کہاں سے لاتا ؟

پاکستان نے چین سے ٢٤ ارب ڈالر قرض لے کر بجلی کی فیکٹری لگائی گئیں جو تیل جلا کر بجلی پیدا کرنا تھی . سونے پر سوھاگہ ، تمام کانٹریکٹس انتہائی مہنگے داموں کئے گئے تھے جسکی وجہ سے سرکلر ڈیبٹس بڑھ رہے ہیں اور بجلی پاکستان میں زائد پیدا ہو رہی مگر پاکستان کو پھر بھی پیسا
دینا ہے

کوڈ کی وجہ سے تمام دنیا کی گروتھ گر گئی ہے ، جو ممالک رات دن نوٹ چھاپ کر معشیت میں
پھینک رہے ہیں ، انکی گروتھ اس وجہ سے تھوڑی بہتر ہے . گروتھ کو قرضے کے ساتھ دیکھیں
کینیڈا میں بھی بے روزگاری ١٠ فیصد ہو چکی اور غربت بڑھ رہی ہے . پاکستان کس کھیت کی مولی ہے ؟

سیدھا بولو میں پٹواری ہوں ، پردہ کیا کرنا ؟

Syed Haider Imam

You are intellectually corrupt. Here is another proof.

Experts knew from the very beginning that Pakistan's debt will grow.

Pakistan's external debt to grow to USD 110 billion in next four years, warn experts | Business Standard News (business-standard.com)

Dr.A Ashfaq is hopeful about the economy.

Pakistan and the IMF | EXclusive talk with Economist Dr Ashfaq Hassan | 25 November 2020 | 92NewsHD - YouTube

This is what Dr. Ashfaq Ahmed predicted about the future of Pakistan's economy.
Those landmines have created havoc for Imran Khan's government.

Ishaq Dar laid 'financial landmines': Dr Ashfaq Hassan - YouTube

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
مارچ ١٦ ،٢٠١٨

پاکستان نے چین سے ٢٤ ارب ڈالر قرض لے کر بجلی کی فیکٹری لگائی گئیں جو تیل جلا کر بجلی پیدا کرنا تھی . سونے پر سوھاگہ ، تمام کانٹریکٹس انتہائی مہنگے داموں کئے گئے تھے جسکی وجہ سے سرکلر ڈیبٹس بڑھ رہے ہیں اور بجلی پاکستان میں زائد پیدا ہو رہی مگر پاکستان کو پھر بھی پیسا
دینا ہے

سیدھا بولو میں پٹواری ہوں ، پردہ کیا کرنا ؟
Blind lovers of IK.
I presented the GDP data of 2019 and deliberately not 2020 because of keeping covid in perspective. People like you cannot digest and accept the facts. I didn't promise to fix everything in 90 days. It was IK. Ask him where he was when making his big claims.
Now every issue will be directed towards previous govts and covid19.
You Youthias are in pain, anguish, and agony. I am not patwari but you just don't want to accept that you have been made CHOTYA by him. It just simply hurt your ego.

تمام احترام کے ساتھ آپ دنیا کے معاشی نظام کے بارے میں لنڈ بھی نہیں جانتے ہیں
بلاوجہ دانشور بننے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں

Go back to Pakistan and face the music if you are true to him. I bet, you will benefit of the exchange rate since rupee is cheaper now.
Oh I forgot his sons also lives abroad ie UK.
Let's just simply curse here to whoever is a liar!

Last edited:

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
ہان جی حفیظ شیخ کی شکست کے بعد اب آپ کیا کہتے ہیں؟

آپ کیا کہیں گے آپ لنڈ دانشور ہیں