خطرناک : سڑکوں پر فوج،عدالت کی عزت افزائی،بول بالا ہو رہا ہے:شاہین صہبائی

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Though a STAUCH critic of NEUTRALs,,
My heart bleeds with grief, When I hear Anti-Pak Army slogans,,

God forbid, Iraq, Libya ,Syria, Afghanistan are in front of us. Their Army were weakened at the 1st instance by US, and then smash to the ground

Last edited:

ashahid30

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I can’t think of an army chief, without being a Martial Law administrator, this unpopular and bashed in the history. The word Bajwa and Nadeem have become synonymous with Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq. And the courts have come across as a B Team of the military.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shaheen Sehbai Sahaib! People sitting at the helm of affairs are not interested in listening to any sane voice.
Just consider these events as fait accompli of Quaid's Pakistan.

Yes, if the biggest stake holder.... "We the people of Pakistan" stand firmly behind the leadership of Imran Khan then there's a hope.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being a STAUCH critic of NEUTRALs,,

God forbid, Iraq, Libya ,Syria, Afghanistan are in front of us. Their Army were weakened at the 1st instance by US, and then smash to the ground
yes but here army joined USA and the corrupt politicians to corner and remove IK
just imagine, why didn't MQM and BAP join PML-N and PPP 3.5 years ago?
why are they joining them now? who ordered these old crooks to join Imran Khan knowing IK won't let them eat any money in 2018? If Army can make these minnows join IK, then can also order them to move to the other side

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If some body put option for me to select one of them..Army.. Judiciary.. or thousands Corrupt.. Traitors politicians...with all my anger..I will chose Army and Judiciary.... not politicians which we have now..

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
Gulami sey mout achi hay khodkushi pay yaken nai rakhte islia lar kay maren gey. ARmy main dirty gens kay khilaf court martial na hova tao we don't need this army. we will keep treat this army like indian army

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)

there leader ship to be blamed. few black sheep

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is no other option
They will Ruin the Country in 1 month

All was done between 16:00 to 19:30 hours. Someone intervened to change decision of the judges.
Otherwise judges already said while adjourning that they are going for re-election.
I can’t think of an army chief, without being a Martial Law administrator, this unpopular and bashed in the history. The word Bajwa and Nadeem have become synonymous with Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq. And the courts have come across as a B Team of the military.
Shaheen Sehbai Sahaib! People sitting at the helm of affairs are not interested in listening to any sane voice.

Yes, if the biggest stake holder.... "We the people of Pakistan" stand firmly behind the leadership of Imran Khan then there's a hope.
yes but here army joined USA and the corrupt politicians to corner and remove IK
just imagine, why didn't MQM and BAP join PML-N and PPP 3.5 years ago?
why are they joining them now? who ordered these old crooks to join Imran Khan knowing IK won't let them eat any money in 2018? If Army can make these minnows join IK, then can also order them to move to the other side
This is painful...Pakistan two most important institutions.. Army.. Judiciary lost Thiers respect in the masses..Thiers respect and prestige millions times important than all Corrupt and traitors politicians..My heart is bleeding....
Court kay paas abhee bhee option hai apnay gunahon ka kafara ada kernay k liye....Bajwa should gracefully resign
Gulami sey mout achi hay khodkushi pay yaken nai rakhte islia lar kay maren gey. ARmy main dirty gens kay khilaf court martial na hova tao we don't need this army. we will keep treat this army like indian army
Alhamdulillah

jaag utha hai sara watan.
there leader ship to be blamed. few black sheep
Agar riyasat maa hai to fauj baap. Agar baap se koi ghalati ho jaaie to kya baap ko gaaliyan do gay, ya laatain maar ke ghar se bahir phenk do gay.

First of all koi ghalati saabit nahi hui hai, just rumours and hearsay. Army decided to stay neutral and it did. Initially even I thought it shouldn't but now I am glad it did.

Agar Allah per yakeen hai to yaad rakho, they plan and he plans but he is the best of planners.

For a moment lets say Army intervened, IK aur PTI ki hukumat ki kya izzat reh jaati, yeh harami aur indian to shuru se keh rahe hain ke selected hain selected hai, phir to puri duniya mein saabit ho jata ke haan bhai yeh to waqai selected hain.

We should thank the Army for staying neutral and PDM and SC, kyun ke jo is mulk mein 22 crore ka hujoom tha us ko is jalti bhatti mein phenk diya. Aab woh 22 crore ka hujoom us bhatti ke aag mein se ek fouladi qoum ki shaqal mein nikal aai. Loha tub tak foulad nahi ban ta jub tak us ko bhatti ki aag na lagay.

2 din phele tak koun souch saktha tha ke yeh chapard ganju gobiyon ka haujoom ek qoum ban jaye

Aur Inshallah jub IK wapis aaye ga 100 gunah ziyada mazboot hokay aur 1000 gunag ziyad mazboot team ke saat aur kissi mai ki laal ki himmat nahi hogi ke selected, imported etc etc koi bhi bakwas jarien.

Ghussa nikal na hai to SC per nikalo jinno ne yeh sub facilitate kiya aur woh bhi kulay aam seena thoke ke.

bottom line

MPA (400+ posts)

this game is beyond these generals they also know they did wrong and made foj unpopular. This is a cold war and only public can stop it.

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar riyasat maa hai to fauj baap. Agar baap se koi ghalati ho jaaie to kya baap ko gaaliyan do gay, ya laatain maar ke ghar se bahir phenk do gay.

First of all koi ghalati saabit nahi hui hai, just rumours and hearsay. Army decided to stay neutral and it did. Initially even I thought it shouldn't but now I am glad it did.

Agar Allah per yakeen hai to yaad rakho, they plan and he plans but he is the best of planners.

For a moment lets say Army intervened, IK aur PTI ki hukumat ki kya izzat reh jaati, yeh harami aur indian to shuru se keh rahe hain ke selected hain selected hai, phir to puri duniya mein saabit ho jata ke haan bhai yeh to waqai selected hain.

We should thank the Army for staying neutral and PDM and SC, kyun ke jo is mulk mein 22 crore ka hujoom tha us ko is jalti bhatti mein phenk diya. Aab woh 22 crore ka hujoom us bhatti ke aag mein se ek fouladi qoum ki shaqal mein nikal aai. Loha tub tak foulad nahi ban ta jub tak us ko bhatti ki aag na lagay.

2 din phele tak koun souch saktha tha ke yeh chapard ganju gobiyon ka haujoom ek qoum ban jaye

Aur Inshallah jub IK wapis aaye ga 100 gunah ziyada mazboot hokay aur 1000 gunag ziyad mazboot team ke saat aur kissi mai ki laal ki himmat nahi hogi ke selected, imported etc etc koi bhi bakwas jarien.

Ghussa nikal na hai to SC per nikalo jinno ne yeh sub facilitate kiya aur woh bhi kulay aam seena thoke ke.
Gulti sabit nai hoi.. army teri baap ho gi hamari nai. chalo farz karo khaki tera baap hay aur tujha baich aye dushman ko tao kia karo gey qadam chomay gay apney baap kay>? baqi army direct ati tao ab ispay attack ho rahay hota jaisa turkey main hova tha. abhi tao sirf dirty game play ki hay tao itni izat afzai ho rahi hay.
SC ki jurat na hoti ager dirty khaki uskay pechay nai hota..
tum jaisay log awam ko baiwaqoof banatay hain... we must give army a lesson red line cross karo gey hamari hifazat karnay kay bajaye humen becho gey tao hum b inko INdian army ki tarha treat karen gey... abhi tao start hay bajwa chup gia hay. kaho niklay awam main pata chalay usko.. awam aur army main nafrat ki waja yeah kanjar bajwa hay. hang him before its too late