ہمیں عمران خان کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں، خرم لغاری

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
If I were in place of IK, I would apologize with all honest people who left PTI and invite them to join again.
Specially Justice wajeh
Only if IK was not that stubborn and realize his mistake. Regardless of how much I support IK, he has some serious issues with "Mardam Shanasi" and he ends up choosing people who make him feel good instead of people who have strong character.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
justce wajeeh is a technocrat he cannot win a councilor seat
big mouths are not needed but workers /performers are needed.JKT is a performer in a way that he can manage things but at the same has corrupt ways

IMO the biggest culprit is IK who had given PTI on theka to JKT in the past and the present problems are due to lack of leadership qualities in Ik.
In a political party you don’t need just the winning horses (who can just win election) that’s the exact mistake IK did by giving it ok Theka to JKT.
The real test begins when you are done with the number game and now you have to deliver.
Not even 20% of the current PTI parliamentarians have any skills, ability or vision to deliver on any of PTI policy.

you definitely need an army of Technocrats who knows the system inside out so you can deal with the crook mafia by focusing all their moves.
Justice Wajeh is upright honest person and IK could have benefited from his expertise.

if you remember why Justice Wajeh left party, it was actually due to JKT

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In a political party you don’t need just the winning horses (who can just win election) that’s the exact mistake IK did by giving it ok Theka to JKT.
The real test begins when you are done with the number game and now you have to deliver.
Not even 20% of the current PTI parliamentarians have any skills, ability or vision to deliver on any of PTI policy.

you definitely need an army of Technocrats who knows the system inside out so you can deal with the crook mafia by focusing all their moves.
Justice Wajeh is upright honest person and IK could have benefited from his expertise.

if you remember why Justice Wajeh left party, it was actually due to JKT
In a parliamentary system you need both
Deliverers and performers
People high on rhetoric are not good