My mother got robbed at gunpoint in Pakistan this past Sunday

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear, No MQM did not teach everyone how to steal BUT THEY INVENTED. They are the one who destroyed Karachi. Once such a beautiful place, i wish my kids could visit and see this city but NOW its has become Kachra-chi - Someone said correctly.
so what are your views on PLMN which is worse PLMN or MQM

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So sad to know your loss. But you are defaming the country like this not happen in other countries. Good and bad people are every where. Specially when in employment and inflation on the peak. Crime rate increase when you import 50million refugees only from one country and several others which are not counted in census. Anyways things will get better once we have fully functional gawadar and stable Afghanistan. Karachi is exploding and have peanuts for expenditure. Sind govt busy with other things and Karachi Hyderabad never their priority. Interior Sind including other rasict province hate Karachi. But enjoy it's funds. All the cities are not develop so people come to Karachi. Now things happening in gawadar so may be people migrate to that area and open new business there.

Anyway for your mom will say. She will be lucky if they not target her again. Once they confirm the person and knows the worth. Then it's like sitting duck.

Got your point. My own family is from Karachi, and we are also from Mohajir background. Kindly try to re-read what I have written in previous posts. My parents have spent their respective childhoods and adolescence in the city of Karachi and still remember the good ol' days. Where have I defamed the nation? Instead , I have tried pointing out the factors which contributed to such state of affairs in the mega city.

Regarding Afghan refugees, I seriously don't wanna stereotype all of them or their nation despite coming across their hateful vlogs and comments on social media. But the problem is - you can accommodate millions of Afghan refugees but stranded Pakistanis (Biharis) whose numbers are WAY LESS ,are still languishing in camps of Bangladesh. It gets really worse or embarrassing when the president and governor of Sindh are Mohajirs themselves. Plus we have MPAs, Senators and MNAs hailing from Mohajir backgrounds and different political parties including PTI,MQM-P and PPP. But still the backlog doesn't get cleared. If Sindhi nationalists create a ruckus then get Biharis settled in Rawalpindi, Quetta, Multan and Lahore ; infact it did happen back in 1990s during first tenure of Nawaz Sharif.

Talking about Punjabi lobby or Punjabi establishment will be a complex discussion. However you can still speak about division of Punjab by carving out Seraiki belt and Potohar as separate entities....you may even discuss about it while sitting in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha or Faisalabad. A Punjabi may disagree with you but won't threaten or attack you. However speak about any minor division where present day Sindh province needs to get cropped, and then witness consequent reaction. "Sindh Dharti Ma" is sacred for a bunch of zombies that speak about some 5000 year old civilization (Yeah right!).

Gwadar is a major project for not just Pakistan but China as well . With India's departure from Afghanistan, China's flexing its muscles once again and PTI's maneuvers in AJK and GB; things may get really interesting and positive in upcoming days .

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM destroyed whole (at least 2) generations and left Karachi in a ugly shape. And PMLN destroyed institutions. Both are same.
I salute you for saying that, this is also what I have been saying they are all same , but MQM supporters says Altaf is better than Nawaz and PLMN supporters says Nawaz is better than Altaf

they are equal and enemies of Pakistan and Islam