Imran Khan is Spineless!!

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am writing this as most frustrated IK supporter. With every passing day I am becoming more disappointed with Khan. He knows who are the local Mir Jaffers, he has been telling us all this time. And now with all that is happening to Gill and knowing very well who is behind this, his reaction is that of a Coward. This is not clever politics anymore. Wtf is he afraid of, no one gives a shit if he gets disqualified. He should be on streets right now, If this doesn't happen now, it would never happen again. People dont care about weather or anything, and he has govt in 2 provinces. All he need is some f**kin spine. So please Khan sahab if you dont act now, Pakistan would never change.

Last edited:

Saad Yaseen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am writing this as most frustrated IK supporter. With every passing day I am becoming more disappointed with Khan. He knows who are the local Mir Jaffers, he has been telling us all this time. And now with all that is happening to Gill and knowing very well who is behind this, he reaction is that of a Coward. This is not clever politics anymore. Wtf is he afraid of, no one gives a shit if he gets disqualified. He should be on streets right now, If this doesn't happen now, it would never happen again. People dont care about weather or anything, and he has govt in 2 provinces. All he need is some f**kin spine. So please Khan sahab if you dont act now, Pakistan would never change.
Khan sb ab bhi establishment se talluqat behtar karne ki koshish main hain.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
FaW9dVnWQAEWH7R

https://twitter.com/x/status/1559826844630667264

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am writing this as most frustrated IK supporter. With every passing day I am becoming more disappointed with Khan. He knows who are the local Mir Jaffers, he has been telling us all this time. And now with all that is happening to Gill and knowing very well who is behind this, he reaction is that of a Coward. This is not clever politics anymore. Wtf is he afraid of, no one gives a shit if he gets disqualified. He should be on streets right now, If this doesn't happen now, it would never happen again. People dont care about weather or anything, and he has govt in 2 provinces. All he need is some f**kin spine. So please Khan sahab if you dont act now, Pakistan would never change.
He has been lying to you through out his tenure. He licked Bajwa 's ass when he was PM . Now, he is anti General. That is a lot of Baloonies he gave you all.

Bubber Shair

آی کے اب زیادہ بہتر انداز میں سیاست کررہا ہے پہلے چار سال بچگانہ انداز اختیارکیا گیا اور نیم پاگل لوگ مشیر بناے گئے جن کو یہ بھی نہیں علم کہ ایک کونسلر کیسے منتخب ہوا جاتا ہے ظاہر ہے ایسے لوگ جو منہ میں آے اول فول بھونکتے جاتے ہیں سیاست میں جو روایات ہیں جو احترام ہیں وہ سب ان کو علم نہیں
عمران کو ان سب کتوں سے دور ہٹنا ہوگا جو اس کے پیچھے چھپ کر فوج پر بھونکتے ہیں مگر وقت آنے پر بھگتنا عمران کو پڑتا ہے

stranger

pmln waiting for pti to make any mistake in frustation
exactly... it should not be PTI or IK who should do the mistake

awam ko khud nikelna ho ga.... taqat ka sar taqat se kuchlna ho ga.... nahi to wo aik aik ker ke IK ke sab sathion ko maar dain gay

agar qaum main shaoor hota to aaj ye sab ghar baith ker dramay na dekh rehe hotay. ab tak supreme court jaisay chaklay ko aag laga chukay hotay.. police ki gand main danda de chukay hotay

per ye abhi bhi ghulam hain.. iss liay puri dunia se log aa ker in ki gand main danda de ker hakoomat kerte rehe hain or kerte rahain gay..

ye aik be shaoor buzdil beghairat qaum hai... jis ko shaoor mil bhi gia to koi fayda nahi himet or ghairat kahan se lao gay??

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
آی کے اب زیادہ بہتر انداز میں سیاست کررہا ہے پہلے چار سال بچگانہ انداز اختیارکیا گیا اور نیم پاگل لوگ مشیر بناے گئے جن کو یہ بھی نہیں علم کہ ایک کونسلر کیسے منتخب ہوا جاتا ہے ظاہر ہے ایسے لوگ جو منہ میں آے اول فول بھونکتے جاتے ہیں سیاست میں جو روایات ہیں جو احترام ہیں وہ سب ان کو علم نہیں
عمران کو ان سب کتوں سے دور ہٹنا ہوگا جو اس کے پیچھے چھپ کر فوج پر بھونکتے ہیں مگر وقت آنے پر بھگتنا عمران کو پڑتا ہے

yes, i think now his responses are slightly more mature.

اگر عمران کو اندر کر دیا گیا تو یوتھئے سارے اپنی بلوں میں گھس جایئں گے اور عمران کو سب بھگتنا پڑیگا

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abay kisi ra**i ki aulad, tjhy Molanay Diesel, Nawaz Khotay, Khwaja Sira, aur Ayaz Sadiq k bayan nahi yaad BC. Buss kr dy BC munafiqat ki zindagi

Rambler

I am writing this as most frustrated IK supporter. With every passing day I am becoming more disappointed with Khan. He knows who are the local Mir Jaffers, he has been telling us all this time. And now with all that is happening to Gill and knowing very well who is behind this, his reaction is that of a Coward. This is not clever politics anymore. Wtf is he afraid of, no one gives a shit if he gets disqualified. He should be on streets right now, If this doesn't happen now, it would never happen again. People dont care about weather or anything, and he has govt in 2 provinces. All he need is some f**kin spine. So please Khan sahab if you dont act now, Pakistan would never change.

Oh just shut up and get lost you fucking Pig. Every dick is a genius here. Jiss ko maan gher mein dosri dafah roti nhi deti woh bhu yahan mashwarey deney aa jata hey

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are pretty immature to suggest anything like that. Probably that is why you are not the Leader. Yes They are all trying to corner him but Khan want's to do it the Proper way. I leave it to you to understand what that is- depending upon your maturity. Its Test match psych. The other side of the picture is a aggressive reaction met by aggression from a stupid army killing it's own people without remorse as this is their Battle of Survival. Yes i agree all a dirty game but Khan just managing without digging the pitch!

ahameed

yes, i think now his responses are slightly more mature.
اگر عمران کو اندر کر دیا گیا تو یوتھئے سارے اپنی بلوں میں گھس جایئں گے اور عمران کو سب بھگتنا پڑیگا
اندر کس جرم میں کریں گے؟ جرم نئیں مل رہا اسی لئے تو بوکھلاہٹ ھے

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are pretty immature to suggest anything like that. Probably that is why you are not the Leader. Yes They are all trying to corner him but Khan want's to do it the Proper way. I leave it to you to understand what that is- depending upon your maturity. Its Test match psych. The other side of the picture is a aggressive reaction met by aggression from a stupid army killing it's own people without remorse as this is their Battle of Survival. Yes i agree all a dirty game but Khan just managing without digging the pitch!
You are stupid enough to not understand that Pakistan is a rotten state. I used to think like you and used to tell people that Khan wants to change the system from within and we all saw how miserably this failed in last 4 years, the result is right infront of you if you have eyes to see. He needs to look the other way. In my area we say "hath day k jawab mein bazu lainy k liye tayyar raho". Ye harami sirf tit for tat samajhty hein. I only supported change through reforms because I though establishment haramis have learned their lessons and I was so wrongggg.

Bubber Shair

عمران خان بیک فٹ پر کھیل کر چوتیاپا کر رہا ہے. یہ فوجی لاتوں کہ بھوت ہیں باتوں سے نہیں مانتے
لیکن عمران ریاض تو کہتا تھا تمہیں پہلی بار ٹکر کے لوگ ملے ہیں؟؟

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh just shut up and get lost you fucking Pig. Every dick is a genius here. Jiss ko maan gher mein dosri dafah roti nhi deti woh bhu yahan mashwarey deney aa jata hey
Tery sy baat kis ny ki ha randi ki aulad. Teri maan tou lagta ha tjhy roz apni raat ki mehnat khilati ha. Nikal BC. I have every right to say or criticise anyone. Harami sunn nahi sakta tou ussi ph***i mein wapas ghuss ja jahan sy nikla ha. Tm jaisy harami intolerent kanjaron ki waja sy soceity ka ye haal ha.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
عمران خان تقریروں میں:
ایاک نعبد و ایاک نستعین
عمران خان حقیقت میں:
امریکہ کے پاس طاقت تھی، سازش کر کے میری حکومت گرا دی
نیوٹرلز کے پاس طاقت تھی، انہوں نے یہ سازش نہیں روکی
???
Meme Rajarawal111 Dastgir khan19 Siberite

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK ko abhi bhi bohat care se ye war khailni ho gi.S Gill sirf aik part ha.Abhi IK ko bend down karnay ke lia aur bhi PTI ke logo par S Gill ki trah torture kia jaya ga.IK ko mentally torture karna maqsad ha ta ke wo waqt se pehlay koi wrong decision ley. IK ko in sab ki games samjhna ho gi.Abhi open war ka waqt nahi aya..War games khailnay walay jantay hain ke bohat si cheezain smoked ki jati hain..asal kuch aur hota ha..KPK ke log chalakian nahi jantay wo khul ke jang lartay hain..Abhi is ka waqt nahi aya..