shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Altaf appeals India for asylum to Mohajirs

keep them anywhere..not in india.
pakistan will send more terrorist in place of them(thumbsdown)
just shut it man,he is not a pakistani,he is a british national.he always supporting indian & western cause.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

apne paas bula lo london agr itni fikr ha to (yapping)
apni ayyashi myn khalal kaun dalta ha brother.hairat to ye ha k yeh sab "educated" kaisay goongay bahron ki tarah is beast ko hmesha se suntay aa rahay hyn.yeh 21st century pakistan kab pohnchain gi.....

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

yeh kya bol rha ha,kyon bol rha ha,kaisay bol rha ha,kis k haq myn bol rha ha,kis k khilaf bol rha ha,yeh kis ko kya suna rha ha?????

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Long Live Altaf Hussain. - We will keep supporting and voting to MQM.
fido brother app nay aik chese note ki anti mqm kay tutto altaf bhai ki taqreer kitnay ghor sey suntay hai.is sey pata chalta hai kay woh dil sey altaf bhai ko admire kartey hai but haqeqat sey dartey hai becharey . mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I know Altaf Hussain speech bring in stress... but we should be clear in Maths. if they are 50 million then how come 250 Million is less?

using suppression techniques only bring in more agitation. Why don't any one see, the election result of Karachi and Hyderabad. MQM has a
heavy majority. Let them run there own Government in peace.

You understood me, it is enough, I am not against ruling of MQM in Karachi and Hyderabad but only if it is a Pakistani Party.
Since last ten years AH again and again said to move to India but his supporters did not, which is a proof that they are not agreed with AH.

Last edited:

UniFaithDici

Senator (1k+ posts)

Altaf Hussain better hang yourself. No Pakistani leader will make such suggestions. He is under Indian influence and thats why looks solution also in India. Throw this man in mental treatement clinic. Tomorrow he will ask India to attack pakistan and keep us save. Illeterate Geedarh. I am sorry for MQM followers for choosing this geedarh as leader.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)

solution to this problem is very simple..altaf should go back to India where he came from..all other urdue speakings are brothers of us v don`t want them to send ..only those who penetrate hatred in masses should go back to their original country....wht kind people who support this monster.. don`t have mind a guy staying out of country controls their minds..can`t understand illness in their mind

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

If these MQM pigs go back to india that would be so nice of them, I am sure they will not be missed by anyone so what they are waiting for , just pack up and disappear from our beloved pakistan. Pakistan is the greatest nation on earth and we know how to take care of it ourselves (jhanda)

jujuju

Banned

amazing. i think altaf hussain is the most brave politician in all of the sub-continent and also the most clear headed person. i think the sanctity of human life and human community is mcuh more important than the sanctity of any nation state. people have all right as a community to decide what they want to do. as you pakistanis think kashmir has a right of self-determination , which I support, so do all peoples and in that context AH's statements make perfect sense.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i cant listen to this bullshittt bastardd

i cant believe this, what to say in response :(

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

noman bhai u dont understand what altaf bhai meant. what he is trying to say here is assume if mohajir decided to go back india .india will not accept us bcz india beleive we are more patriotic then any other pakistani in pakistan.so basically he is saying we have burnt our boat when we came here imean our fore father thats mean no going back cat has cornered.so basically altaf bhai is saying stop cruelty against mohajir because we have no where to go to survive we will retaliate and that will be bad for pakistan and mqm dont want that to happend . i hope you understand my explanation

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

First gave 48 hours ultimatum then he asked people to buy food supply for a month and now asking Manmohan and Sonia for asylum........... what is next?

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Watch from 17:45

I am glad to see that MQM high-ups have denied it

I think leadership should not pass such statement which produces confusion and require further clarification

Instead of extempore speeches, I think Altaf Hussain should deliver written speeches.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

mujhay to ak baat ki samjh nahe atti k yeh log qurbaniyan kiss baat ki deytay rehay hain konsi qurbani di hay inhoon nay:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

mere dada india say hijrat kar k ayeh thay pakistan k liyeh pakistani banen k liyeh na k mahajer banen k liyeh un k saath unka adha kafila mara gaya fasadat main lakin mere dada (late) kaha kartey thay jab hum nay pakistan ki zameen pay qadam rakha to sarey gham bhool gay hum
ager koi chor chori kartay mara jayeh
agher koi bhata khor kissi mazlom say wasool kartey mara jayeh
ager koi target killer police muqable main mara jayeh to woh us nay qurbani nahe di balke ussay apne kiyeh ki saza milay ur milti rahay gi

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

India will not accept you with your legal or illegal weapons.

Ohhh Mohajirs .....Please...Please...

SELL ONE OF YOUR COMPUTER

SELL ONE OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE

SELL ONE OF YOUR HOUSE

SELL ONE OF YOUR SHOP

SELL ONE OF YOUR FACTORY

For what ??

BUY LEGAL ARMS

- to protect your family

-to protect your shops

-to protect your relative

-to protect your generation