Altaf Bhai Ka Bayaan About Ration

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not personal comment....its a fact they will do what he tells them.....I can bet with you with on this forum if tomorrow he declares that karachi should break away from Pakistan....You think they will say No...They will all say Yes......These people gotten personal when he barks anti-Pakistani speeches and they all support.

You are either with PAKISTAN or with that traitor, period No If And or But

That is your personal thinking. There are exceptions but you cannot use exception to make general guiding rule. I know many many MQMers who are patriotic pakistanies and any call by AH for seperation of Karachi from Pakistan will be the last day of their allegiance with AH. They would do everything that AH says as long as it happens within Pakistan.

Our assertiveness with our perception of people is one of the dividing factors of our nation. The solution of all of our problems is calling people traitors indiscriminately? Zardari literally sold Pakistan out but no body labells him and jis Jialas as traitors. Badmash brother built an empire out of the tax money of Pakistani people but he is still not traitor and not even the people who support him. MQM is made in reaction of oppression. There is only one way of handling this situation, show with your actions and words that you consider them your brothers no matter how hard the situation is and they are just being misguided by their leader. Any other way of tackling the situation using sarcasm, hatred and name calling will only be counter productive. This way you will even loose those that are supporting MQM becuase they have no other choice.

Nawaz Shareef during his regime tried his best to spoil the cotton industry of Sindh. PP never even consider the people living in Rato Dero/larkana as human beings then what to say about Karachi. Provide them a choice, a healthy choice. Dukh banto logon kay. Then if they do not listen then you have the right to say these things. Ghar beth kar dushnam tarazian karnain say is mulk ka koi bhala nahin hoga. I do not support MQM or any of their action. I am even a very strong critic of elipst on this forum.

People who consider themselves patriotic have to show it through action. By stepping forward and fightings for the rights of those that are oopressed and humiliated in this country. Whether they are in KPK, Karachi, Interiori sindh, Interior Panjab or Balochistan. Otherwise with your inflamatory remarks there will be only handful of patriotics left and the rest of the country will be full of traitors.

The cause of our problems is we are no more an ummat. We do not feel the pain of our brothers. Agree that there are more than some real conspirators but they flourish on our enmity and unwillingness to step forward and give a shoulder to those who suffer.

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
90 par jakar KKF ko sadqa kardo,,,,Allah qabool karay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ya pher sabar karlo eska bhee ajar-e-azeem haay:lol:[hilar]

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is your personal thinking. There are exceptions but you cannot use exception to make general guiding rule. I know many many MQMers who are patriotic pakistanies and any call by AH for seperation of Karachi from Pakistan will be the last day of their allegiance with AH. They would do everything that AH says as long as it happens within Pakistan.

Our assertiveness with our perception of people is one of the dividing factors of our nation. The solution of all of our problems is calling people traitors indiscriminately? Zardari literally sold Pakistan out but no body labells him and jis Jialas as traitors. Badmash brother built an empire out of the tax money of Pakistani people but he is still not traitor and not even the people who support him. MQM is made in reaction of oppression. There is only one way of handling this situation, show with your actions and words that you consider them your brothers no matter how hard the situation is and they are just being misguided by their leader. Any other way of tackling the situation using sarcasm, hatred and name calling will only be counter productive. This way you will even loose those that are supporting MQM becuase they have no other choice.

Nawaz Shareef during his regime tried his best to spoil the cotton industry of Sindh. PP never even consider the people living in Rato Dero/larkana as human beings then what to say about Karachi. Provide them a choice, a healthy choice. Dukh banto logon kay. Then if they do not listen then you have the right to say these things. Ghar beth kar dushnam tarazian karnain say is mulk ka koi bhala nahin hoga. I do not support MQM or any of their action. I am even a very strong critic of elipst on this forum.

People who consider themselves patriotic have to show it through action. By stepping forward and fightings for the rights of those that are oopressed and humiliated in this country. Whether they are in KPK, Karachi, Interiori sindh, Interior Panjab or Balochistan. Otherwise with your inflamatory remarks there will be only handful of patriotics left and the rest of the country will be full of traitors.

The cause of our problems is we are no more an ummat. We do not feel the pain of our brothers. Agree that there are more than some real conspirators but they flourish on our enmity and unwillingness to step forward and give a shoulder to those who suffer.

I agree with you for the most part. I don't see anyone of his supporters telling him to take a hike, when he attaked the very foundation of Pakistan in India. They instead defended him . Look at his statement just last month.

He is blackmailer period. I am tired of hearing 'they sacrificed more", what is the statute of limitation for such a sacrifice? None of their second generation had anything to do with that sacrifice, did they? Those who sacrificed at that time, be it in Sindh, Punjab, Balouchistan or NWFP were treated well and some case got more. Those who came after the 60's were just migrants, looking for a better opportunity, thats it.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
But those who listen and follow him are the ones who are suffering

He himself is a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth but he wants you people to be the subject of Bharat

And your appliction for visa is pending in Bharat's Embassy in Islamabad:lol:(clap)

Why are you making the exact same comments to me in every post? You are only exposing your narrow mindedness and racism.

The reason I said I dont think Altaf Hussain would ever do anything so stupid is not because of my faith in his loyalty or anything, its because I think no leader of Pakistan would ever do anything so stupid. And if he does he might as well shoot himself in the head because his own people will never forgive him for it

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

:You_Rock_Emoticon: (jhanda)

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not personal comment....its a fact they will do what he tells them.....I can bet with you with on this forum if tomorrow he declares that karachi should break away from Pakistan....You think they will say No...They will all say Yes......These people gotten personal when he barks anti-Pakistani speeches and they all support.

You are either with PAKISTAN or with that traitor, period No If And or But

Try and get something into your head

The only reason I supported MQM was because I think they are what is best for Pakistan. Only Pakistan. They and I exist because of it and for no other reason. The reason I raise my voice in this forum is because people come up with lies and falsehoods to downright hate just to malign MQM. I would raise my voice for any party that is being targeted so.

In the end show me a better party and I support them. But till then I will probably not vote at all.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
every person in Pakistan is not on the payroll of agencies and UK neither they gather money from ransom or dacoit and batha khori people earn money on daily basis and they buy ration on daily basis due to the fact that what the politicians like Altaf Hussain and company did with the people