Army interference in Media and Journalism

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Armed forced and Intelligence Agencies forced certain Journalists to destroy their computer and hard drives in front of their agents...

But relax, because it was GCHQ, MI6 and UNITED KINGDOM, it is Democracy, not Military Dictatorship. ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now either Phatwareez Lifafeez and RAW Agents are RETARDED LOSERS to not call UK GENERALS BEGHAIRAT...

OR THEY ARE JUST PLAIN CUOONTS WHO WOULD MASSAGE CERTAIN ORGANS OF ALL WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE WHILE DECLARING PAKISTAN A MILITARY STATE FOR DOING NOT EVEN 10 PERCENT COMPARED TO WHAT UK DID TO ITS MEDIA. ?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Youth!@ exposing his own level of intellect:

Who reported this? The Guardian a paper from UK. If this happened in Pakistan, no media channel would dare even talk about this.

Do UK courts grant extensions to Chiefs? I don't remember General Alex launching a martial law in UK and rule for 10 years.

Pakistan is a security state no doubt, and the biggest land mafia is Pakistan army.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Who reported this? The Guardian a paper from UK. If this happened in Pakistan, no media channel would dare even talk about this.

Do UK courts grant extensions to Chiefs? I don't remember General Alex launching a martial law in UK and rule for 10 years.

Pakistan is a security state no doubt, and the biggest land mafia is Pakistan army.
Media has reported several times about coups of past, Musharraf, PEMRA notification right?

But no, retarded people calling themselves reasonable will suck chitti chamri like a slave and call them democratic and try to defend their blatant censorship of media by destruction of private property but will not admit the truth.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ok if you are turthful show me Guardian talking or publishing the data that GCHQ and MI6 made sure was destroyed in those hard drives.

SINCE you are very intelletual PHATWAREE, i will require a reasonable response from you and proof that Guardian is fully allowed by UK agencies to report on that data

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok if you are turthful show me Guardian talking or publishing the data that GCHQ and MI6 made sure was destroyed in those hard drives.

SINCE you are very intelletual PHATWAREE, i will require a reasonable response from you and proof that Guardian is fully allowed by UK agencies to report on that data

The thread itself has a link to Guardian paper. May be you should learn to read and write.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

No it is not.
The evidence sugests that UK is a security state run by army because.

the number of security and surveillance cameras installed in London are far more than number of cameras installed in any city of Lahore
If you dont pay your TV bill or hide your TV frim registration, the govt sends police to your home to arrest you

?

UK is ruled by Queen who is not elected and this year she using her powers suspended the Parliament
Tell me how many times has Queen of Pakistan done that in Pakistan. Wo apn Army Chif ko extension nhi dety unki Queen sari zindgi powrr hold krti hy... Chutiye ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
The thread itself has a link to Guardian paper. May be you should learn to read and write.
Guardian is allowed to report the destruction but not allowed to publish the material because UK agencies announced destruction and declared publishing that material unlawful.

Hence UK has military controlled press this is proved from the article.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guardian paper is not allowed to publish the material that was destroyed by MI6 in the harddrives of Guardian. ?

Read BITCH READ. I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT.

They just said that they can't publish because the content was destroyed d!psh!t. Are kids like you that are born in whorehouses have mental disability?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
They just said that they can't publish because the content was destroyed d!psh!t. Are kids like you that are born in whorehouses have mental disability?
Abey khoti deya khura they cannot publish because MI6 destroyed it declaring it unlawful to publish ??

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
No it is not.
The evidence sugests that UK is a security state run by army because.

the number of security and surveillance cameras installed in London are far more than number of cameras installed in any city of Lahore
If you dont pay your TV bill or hide your TV frim registration, the govt sends police to your home to arrest you

?

UK is ruled by Queen who is not elected and this year she using her powers suspended the Parliament
Tell me how many times has Queen of Pakistan done that in Pakistan. Wo apn Army Chif ko extension nhi dety unki Queen sari zindgi powrr hold krti hy... Chutiye ??

If UK is doing something wrong, how is that useful discussion for Pakistan? if they do something wrong, which many people in UK are against justify why we should be a surveillance state.

Queen is undemocratic, but she doesn't make any policy. d!ckhead

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think you are born out of a whorehouse that you even cannot comprehend basic matric level english and take your own meaning out of the reported story that MI6 destroyed property of a media house declaring the information senstive and leakage by Guardian as a crime ?

Here read it bitch.

Officials from the British intelligence agency GCHQ raided The Guardian's offices to destroy hard drives related to the newspaper's stories about National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden

Now admit that youre born dipshit from a whorehouse or that UK jernails are beghairat ??

Choice is yours.

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Armed forced and Intelligence Agencies forced certain Journalists to destroy their computer and hard drives in front of their agents...

But relax, because it was GCHQ, MI6 and UNITED KINGDOM, it is Democracy, not Military Dictatorship. ??

اگر تھوڑا پڑھ لکھ جاتے تو انگریزی پڑھنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت پیدا ہوجاتی۔ ڈیٹا تلف کرنے کا عمل حکومتی اہلکاروں کی موجودی میں کیا گیا نہ کہ انٹیلی جنس والوں نے بزور طاقت یہ کام کروایا۔
یہ برطانیہ ہے، یہ برطانیہ کے پالے ہوئے کتّے نہیں جو وردی پہن کر خود کو پاکستانیوں کے اوپر فرعون سمجھتے ہیں۔

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
If UK is doing something wrong, how is that useful discussion for Pakistan? if they do something wrong, which many people in UK are against justify why we should be a surveillance state.

Queen is undemocratic, but she doesn't make any policy. d!ckhead
But you just defended UK saying they have no done anything wrong and MI6 did not deatroy Guardian media house property...

Ub keh rhy UK ny ghalat kiya.

Ok phir bolo UK k generals beghairat hain aur UK me martial law hy

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر تھوڑا پڑھ لکھ جاتے تو انگریزی پڑھنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت پیدا ہوجاتی۔ ڈیٹا تلف کرنے کا عمل حکومتی اہلکاروں کی موجودی میں کیا گیا نہ کہ انٹیلی جنس والوں نے بزور طاقت یہ کام کروایا۔
یہ برطانیہ ہے، یہ برطانیہ کے پالے ہوئے کتّے نہیں جو وردی پہن کر خود کو پاکستانیوں کے اوپر فرعون سمجھتے ہیں۔
Officials from the British intelligence agency GCHQ raided The Guardian's offices to destroy hard drives related to the newspaper's stories about National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden

Agar thora parh likh jatay to maloom hota Guardian se zabrdasti unki property tabah krwayi gyi k torte hi ya hum torte hain.

Lekin kanjaron ki khaslat hy k Guardian apny ap ko defend kry aur apni agency ko to usko bunyaad bna kar phir wapis Apny hi mulk per bhonkty hain aur MI6 KRE TO ABBU BNA LETY HAIN

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think you are born out of a whorehouse that you even cannot comprehend basic matric level english and take your own meaning out of the reported story that MI6 destroyed property of a media house declaring the information senstive and leakage by Guardian as a crime ?

Here read it bitch.

Now admit that youre born dipshit from a whorehouse or that UK jernails are beghairat ??

Choice is yours.

Man, I can only do one thing at a time. Either I can bang your mom, or fight with you online.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ برطانیہ ہے، وردی پہن کر کتے گھر وڑ کر کمپیوٹر توڑوا دیتے ہیں اپ کا

اب نا مانو تو تمہاری مرضی

لیکن تم دلال ہی ہو پھر بھی

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
But you just defended UK saying they have no done anything wrong and MI6 did not deatroy Guardian media house property...

Ub keh rhy UK ny ghalat kiya.

Ok phir bolo UK k generals beghairat hain aur UK me martial law hy

Chalo UK generals beghairat hain. Mager Pakistani Generals Rundi ki aulaaad hote hein.