Asad umer logically proves that 35 puncture and Saulat Mirza leaked tape have no comparision with t

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In this video samma anchor admitted that 35 pancture open pandora boxes and asad umer have answered logically way that what is big difference b/w 35 puncture, salut mirza tape and this tape!
With reference
imran khan of this speech :
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?333436-What-Did-Imran-Khan-said-on-Container-When-Protestors-Entered-PTV-Building

aliahmad297622

Re: Asad umer logically proved that 35 pancture and salut mirza leaked tape have no comparision with this tape

This is why pti not success always thing positive pakistani system worst then zombie lets do this shi...

ifteeahmed

Re: Asad umer logically proved that 35 pancture and salut mirza leaked tape have no comparision with this tape

کئی سال پٹواری محنت کر کے ایک ٹیپ لائے​
اور اپنے لیڈر کو "باسٹرڈ" کر ڈالا
اخیر چول ماری ہے بھئی ۔۔۔۔ ہاہاہاہاہا​

JuanM67

Banned

Haaraamzadah, hul chull? Desperate fake PM,MUST GO.

bushjaved

Councller (250+ posts)

A storm in the tea cup. There is nothing to talk about in this video. How stupid are these people!

Bawa

??? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????​
??? ???? ???? ?? "??????" ?? ????
???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????????​

???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??

?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???

?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??

arafay

کئی سال پٹواری محنت کر کے ایک ٹیپ لائے​
اور اپنے لیڈر کو "باسٹرڈ" کر ڈالا
اخیر چول ماری ہے بھئی ۔۔۔۔ ہاہاہاہاہا​

this tape was from mqm not nawaz mafia. MQM media cell recorded some more audio tapes of SMQ and Shaikh Rasheed for begging support and other stuff like giving karachi seats to mqm. i dont think this is going to do too much damage because all this was happening before 90 raid and even before baldia town jot was released. the recent trouble between mqm and pti began on baldia town jit. anyway as long as pti can create some hype and get some people working on ground in na 246, mqm will probably boycott the election. It is also possible that mqm can get a deal with govt/military and election is postponed.

chaudhry nisar also has some tapes - but i think pti also has recorded some of those conversations too. and off course military has complete files of tapes for all political leaders. all in all, i think pti was foolish to ask mqm for support because mqm will always support parties in power over parties in opposition.

ifteeahmed

this tape was from mqm not nawaz mafia. MQM media cell recorded some more audio tapes of SMQ and Shaikh Rasheed for begging support and other stuff like giving karachi seats to mqm. i dont think this is going to do too much damage because all this was happening before 90 raid and even before baldia town jot was released. the recent trouble between mqm and pti began on baldia town jit. anyway as long as pti can create some hype and get some people working on ground in na 246, mqm will probably boycott the election. It is also possible that mqm can get a deal with govt/military and election is postponed.

chaudhry nisar also has some tapes - but i think pti also has recorded some of those conversations too. and off course military has complete files of tapes for all political leaders. all in all, i think pti was foolish to ask mqm for support because mqm will always support parties in power over parties in opposition.

ویسے کسی نے بھی نکالی ھو ٹیپ مگر کل سے پٹواری ناچ رہے ہیں کہ ٹیپ آگئی ٹیپ آگئی

جب پوچھا کہ اس میں ایسا کیا ہے تو بولے ، کُچھ نہیں مگر ٹیپ تو آگئی نا ۔۔۔
-- میں نے پوچھا کہ مریم نواز کے ولیمے کی ٹیپ کب نکال رہے ہو تو باندر کی طرح دانت نکالنے لگے

(bigsmile)​