Beware of the modified version of Quran on apple I stores

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
ASALAMUALYKUM,

Dear brother and sisters, please be aware of the misgiuded/kafir version of the holy quran that has been released on the apple APPSTORE by the ahmadiyyah/qadiani community.

Please make all muslims aware not to buy/download this app on thier phones. Boycott this product as the contents of this application are incorrect and misleading.

The contents of this application contradict the teachings of the quran and hadith of the muslims.

Please forward this email to everyone so they are made aware not to buy/download this application.

May allah (swt) give us the ability to protect our religion from the enemies of allah and his prophet muhammed (pbuh), ameen.

This is the misgiuded app:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-holy-quran-arabic-text/id374999029?mt=8

Read the Qadiani Changes to the Translation of the Holy Quran: http://www.irshad.org/exposed/translation.php

Be Aware Of Qadianis' Misinterpretation Of Quran,
The Universality And Sanctity Of The Quran: http://www.irshad.org/qadianism/trueislm.php

What is Qadianism: http://www.irshad.org/qadianism.php

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
salam
Brother thanks for posting, can u post some screen shot of the apple application, as the link or irshad.org is about the book of translation of Quran..Jaza-k-ALLAH

alibhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Can you please find a link for the full translation in urdu or english by the ahmadis

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
I only received this as an email and based on that they have modified only the translation. So they made modifications in the interpretation of it. Based on the link provided in the email, in the foot notes they explained the verses of quran and meanings of words that are not authentic based on already existing authentic translations of Quran and Sunnah and established and accepted tafaseer.

I am not an alim on this matter. I just want to make sure that we be cautious. There are multiple authentic translations and tafaseer of quran and we should avoid this one because it has become doubt full. I do not have an iPhone, so who ever has it, can verify it.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother Thanks for this Important Information We need to pay Attention all the Time because one after another Plan is comming out against Muslims Umma Allham-do-Lillah they will not succeed Muslims never interfere or try to rewrite their books only show the world how they translate Glorious Quran is reflection of their mind set with the support of many countries where ahmedis are living.People should Learn about true Islam PEACE for all even ahmedis,Aameen

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother ... If Quranic words changed then we have to look into this matter then diffently we shouldn't download it. But if it's translation then ignor it.

But what I had seen it... It's only Arabic with beautiful written. As far we all Muslim know that no one can change Quranic words as it's protected by Allah SWT. I all ways telling peoples to read Quran and prayer in Arabic and give piorty to Arabic on all other languages.

Secondly if it's translation only then thread should like this

Beware of the modified version of Quranic translation.

Last edited:

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
ALLAH PROMISED TO PROTECT THE QUR`AN

One of the Qur'an’s most important attributes is that it reached us in the very same form in which it was revealed to our Prophet( Peace be up on him).
In: [We have sent down the Reminder, and We will preserve it.] (Al-Hijr 15: 9), Allah promised to protect it.

[Will they not ponder the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it.] (An-Nisaa’ 4: 82)

[Say: “If both humanity and jinn banded together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could never produce anything like it, even if they backed each other up.” ] (Al-Israa’ 17: 88)

What Allah says about the Quran in the Quran:
-There is no doubt in this Book (2:2).
-Allah has taken the responsibility to explain it (75:19).
-Allah says He has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9).
-Allahs revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) is written in the Quran (6:19). There is no verse in the Quran which says that Allahs revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) is outside the Quran.
-Momineen are asked to obey the revelation from Allah (7:3).
-The Prophet (PBUH) was asked to obey the revelation sent down on him (10:109).
-He was asked to follow the Quran (75:18).
-Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to follow the blessed Book sent down on him (6:155).
-The Prophet (PBUH) used to judge matters according to the revelation sent down on him (5:48).
-Those who do not judge matters according to what Allah has revealed are Kaafirs (5:44).
-In the Quran, Allah has completed His message and no one can change anything in it (6:34, 6:115).
-The Quran encompasses the message of earlier revelations (5:48). So, the truth of earlier revelations is now contained in the Quran.
-In it there are no contradictions (4:82).
-Allah has called the Quran "Tibyaanan li Kulli Shaiyin (16:89)". This means it explains everything.
-Allah gives many verses on a particular topic over and over again (6:105, 17:41). This means that we have to collect all the verses on a topic in order to understand it fully. This is the Divine method of understanding the Quran.
-The Prophet (PBUH) was required to solve all human differences through the Quran (16:64).
-The Prophet (PBUH) was required to admonish and remind people through the Quran (50:45).
-The Quran itself is light (5:15). So, it is not dependent on another source of light.
-This light (i.e., the Quran) has been given so that human beings, using this light, can travel safely on the path of life (6:122).
-Allah undertook the responsibility to collect the Quran (75:17). [The logical conclusion from this verse is that the Quran was collected and put together by the Prophet (PBUH). Allah decided the sequence of surahs and verses and no one else besides the Prophet (PBUH) could have received the direction from Allah on how to put them together. There is no verse in the Quran asking the Prophet (PBUH) to delegate this extremely important responsibility to anyone else.]
-Whatever difference human beings have, the decision is with Allah (42:10). [Since Allahs decision is contained only in the Quran, it is logical to believe that it has the power to serve as the constitution for the entire world, creating a universal brotherhood. The model implemented by the Prophet (PBUH) is a proof of this.]

Kaleem_ch

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Hassam,
Can you please give examples/Screen shots of where the Qurran is changed by Ahmadi/Qadianni ? It would be very wise to provide the actual screen shots so everyone can see what is changed.
I have Iphone and downloaded the app but I don't know where is the difference.

Bajwa4us

Citizen
Dear brothers and sisters

Aslam u alaikum warahmatullah

i have seen this post....well i have very close relations with Ahmadis in UK and with regret i have to say that there has been a very bad impression of this community has been shown to our people in Pakistan and in all over the world.....and this launch of apple is just an advance techonology for reciting the Quran and i have checked it, there is nothing wrong in it......and if anybody says that they have made any change in it thats totally wrong i can challenge that person...so why we should give miss perception about it....i feel pretty sorry when i see people calling alot bad things not only about Ahmadiyya Community but also about some other communities also, which does not exist in that community in reality.....i think what we should think is that where our country is going instead of fighting about religion.....If you have any questions about my comments please do ask me....i will be very happy to reply....Thanking you in advance....

Basharat Bajwa.........