RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
92017934_3381215598574297_4745912675664396288_o.jpg

shahbaz is 10 buzdar is 2 .

surfer

watch this picture carefully

keep these faces in mind

and when you see them crying in next two weeks, then grab them by the neck and show them their fake posts on siasatdotpk like this one

PM-Digi-media-750x369.jpg

PakGem
iltaf
Ratan
nawaz.sharif
Champion 01 and Ratan
Raja Farooq, nawaz.sharif and 1 other person
Hate_Nooras
wamufti
Citizen X
Zaidi Qasim
Amigo,

are these that lot that scared your fake revolutionary Maryum to run away from twitter? Can't say I'm surprised, sharif family have a long track record of running away.

And you'll excuse me if I don't believe your predictions. According to you, IK would have been removed from PM chair by Nov 2019. LOL

Hate_Nooras

Amigo,

are these that lot that scared your fake revolutionary Maryum to run away from twitter? Can't say I'm surprised, sharif family have a long track record of running away.

And you'll excuse me if I don't believe your predictions. According to you, IK would have been removed from PM chair by Nov 2019. LOL
Nooras make these predictions each day. What a bunch of losers.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Amigo,

sometime its better to tangle the snake and let him die a slow painful death to ensure he wont come back ?

Nawaz, Shebaz, Zardari, Maryam, Faryal Talpoor, Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Saad Rafiq, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Ishaq Dar, Miftah Ismail, Fawad Hassan Fawad etc etc are all enjoying at home with family while the snake is busy crushing his bones and even his own sons are least bothered ?

Now try denying this?

surfer
Hate_Nooras

Last edited:

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another Lady who earned a lot of respect and stature in these Testing Times.

91599690_10158541230466122_1053843004294430720_o.jpg

pas.. sabit hua.. PTI might not know how to bhonkna in talk shows.. but when it comes to real work.. they don't shy away...
Good Job every one!!...
well other then people of pakistan... they need to sit at home.. for few weeks.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
She is an absolute gem - lots of respect for her... Probably the only person working in PTI government.

tum ko koi ghairat nahi hy?? kis kutey ki tasveer kagai hui hy ??
I use to love and support this mother fucker too... till I saw lie after lie..cases after cases of stealing national wealth.. wake the fuck up and smell some coffee......
WTF dude

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
pas.. sabit hua.. PTI might not know how to bhonkna in talk shows.. but when it comes to real work.. they don't shy away...
Good Job every one!!...
well other then people of pakistan... they need to sit at home.. for few weeks.

Remember this face.......

.............remember real good......

..........you will need her
"this performance" in next two weeks (God Forbid) which you are today propagating ?

Yasmin-1.png

Hate_Nooras

sometime its better to tangle the snake and let him die a slow painful death to ensure he wont come back ?

Nawaz, Shebaz, Zardari, Maryam, Faryal Talpoor, Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Saad Rafiq, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Ishaq Dar, Miftah Ismail, Fawad Hassan Fawad etc etc are all enjoying at home with family while the snake is busy crushing his bones and even his own sons are least bothered ?

Now try denying this?

surfer
Hate_Nooras
Are they Really enjoying family life. You now the Budha of NAB will only protect them for so long. And if they are enjoying life so much, why are they always crying on TV. Amigo, they blackmailed the Budha but remember he will retire or die.

surfer

Now try denying this?

surfer
Hate_Nooras
I would, if I could understand what the eff you are on about? Lol

Looks like all that boot licking has damaged that one patwari brain cell you had!

Looks like you have listed all the members of PBF. (Patwari Bootlicking Force) haha