Cricinfo not covering Pakistani cricket.... Boycott cricinfo

KKR

Citizen
Its been long time that cricirfo is not covering Pakistani cricket proper. Even today Pak vs SA T20 match coverage is at bottom of their home page. Generally an international match is amongst TOP 2 headlines, but their headline today is WI vs BD match followed by tones of interviews, reviews and analysis of old series and matches, and PAK vs SA match is buried under. It has now become regular affair at cricirfo. No coverage for Pakistani domestic and international matches. Cricirfo is Indian website and they seem to be on agenda on damaging Pakistani cricket, so we Pakistani should follow other cricket website, so that they don't get pakistani traffic on their website as a punishment for not covering our cricket proper.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its been long time that cricirfo is not covering Pakistani cricket proper. Even today Pak vs SA T20 match coverage is at bottom of their home page. Generally an international match is amongst TOP 2 headlines, but their headline today is WI vs BD match followed by tones of interviews, reviews and analysis of old series and matches, and PAK vs SA match is buried under. It has now become regular affair at cricirfo. No coverage for Pakistani domestic and international matches. Cricirfo is Indian website and they seem to be on agenda on damaging Pakistani cricket, so we Pakistani should follow other cricket website, so that they don't get pakistani traffic on their website as a punishment for not covering our cricket proper.
from where you are surfing website?

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Would be good to know of another website for decent coverage. If anyone knows, please share.

Modest

Would be good to know of another website for decent coverage. If anyone knows, please share.

KKR

Citizen
Bhai select your locations, and once the match started it will automatically comes on top.

btw i don't use cricinfo i prefer cricingif.com
yes, you are right when i select Pakistan we will get Pakistan based coverage. But i am talking about global edition. Choose the global edition and you will see what i mean.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
i use global edition.

change to Pakistan there are enough articles for you, for global edition you can't complain because india have 6 times more population then pak so more readers are from india then any country.

AbbuJee

That is an Indian site why are you so worried about it? They glorify their cheap cricketers all the time. Nothing new.

KKR

Citizen
Cricket is not just a sport, its a symbol for expression, unity and passion for Pakistani youth (as we are not good in any other game). Undermining our cricket is undermining confidence and passion of our youth. That's exactly why India is targeting Pakistani cricket by refusing playing with us and don't letting our players play in IPL and theirs in PSL. So some of us might think cricinfo not giving Pakistani cricket enough coverage may not be an issue. But for me it is the part of plot by Modi and co., to demoralize our youth. Cricinfo earns money from Pakistani visitors and then don't give us enough coverage. we should take it serious and teach them a lesson.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I amlso surfing from outside Pakistan. infact from a non cricket playing country. but Pak vs SA is on the top of the global page.
And even if they do make a fuss, try to ignore these small matters.

KKR

Citizen
I amlso surfing from outside Pakistan. infact from a non cricket playing country. but Pak vs SA is on the top of the global page.
And even if they do make a fuss, try to ignore these small matters.
coz pak Vs SA was the only match today, but please observe it for a short time period, you will see how seriously they under report us