Dubai is Joke of 21st century

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
who will live in a desert and a country built on corruption money. The same money will bring the downfall of the inept sheikhs

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
who will live in a desert and a country built on corruption money. The same money will bring the downfall of the inept sheikhs
That is exactly the point
Spending all that huge amount of resources (when one could go to the Moon & back) just to turn a desert into an Oasis
The video says even after spending that much money they still didn't get it right, as for garbage trucks collection & treatment of labor workers
This is what happens when you hire 3rd party contractor from other western nations to do it for you

mughals

Spending all that huge amount of resources (when one could go to the Moon & back) just to turn a desert into an Oasis
The video says even after spending that much money they still didn't get it right, as for garbage trucks collection & treatment of labor workers
This is what happens when you hire 3rd party contractor from other western nations to do it for you
you need trees, forests, fresh air and water to live and breathe. See the faces of people living in the desert. phitkar hoti hai

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and what is wrong in turning a desert into an Oasis? I thought it was a good thing for ever increasing mankind.
Saudi Arabia did it, China did it, many African countries did it, so what if Dubai did it?
Are you suggesting that instead of building it, they should have gone to the moon and bring some moon rocks back….and waste money that way?….What a stupid thing to say. ?

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother, I am living in dubai since 2012. Trust me no other city in asia can match the quality of life with Dubai. The Sheikhs are spending tons of money to make Dubai a World Capital and they are right on their way to deliver this. They might not be the chqmpions of Human Rights but they are Champions for Humans who are living there. Good and bads exists every where.
And when you talk about the global warming and sinking of Islands, trust me Dubai will come up with a solution.

Last edited:

mughals

It’s a sad place… no intellectual want to live there… because it is full of phonies… palaces built on sand don’t last long… especially when made by slaves and financed by opportunists
people like ayyan ali bought those palaces. lol, she will sink and come out of Iran

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother, I am living in dubai since 2012. Trust me no other city in asia can match the quality of life with Dubai. The Sheikhs are spending tons of money to make Dubai a World Capital and they are right on their way to deliver this. They might not be the chqmpions of Human Rights but they are Champions for Humans who are living there. Good and bads exists every where.
And when you talk about the global warming and sinking of Islands, trust me Dubai will come up with a solution.
Sheikhs of Dubai r just wheelers dealers, or in other words… pimps and peddlers… they have no substance, no contribution to literature, or science or human well-being… etc…. All they have done is pay for western tech, locate cheap labor, and build fancy (gaudy) structures to attract further investment…. Basically, dressing up the ugly whore to attract clients. Their closest counterpart is Singapore which has done a much better job by investing in its human capital.

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
and what is wrong in turning a desert into an Oasis? I thought it was a good thing for ever increasing mankind.
Saudi Arabia did it, China did it, many African countries did it, so what if Dubai did it?
Are you suggesting that instead of building it, they should have gone to the moon and bring some moon rocks back….and waste money that way?….What a stupid thing to say. ?
Than for your point of view
Do you think they made alliances with Youhoudi establishment brings fruitfulness to your ears???
The Moon example is merely a example of money totally wasted just like Nawaz the Moran PML n government did to Pakistan
You didn't give a valid reason to make desert into Oasis and treat immigrants labour like garbage
You didn't say why garbage trucks are removing human waste instead drainage pipes from Burj Khalifa???

mughals

Sheikhs of Dubai r just wheelers dealers, or in other words… pimps and peddlers… they have no substance, no contribution to literature, or science or human well-being… etc…. All they have done is pay for western tech, locate cheap labor, and build fancy (gaudy) structures to attract further investment…. Basically, dressing up the ugly whore to attract clients. Their closest counterpart is Singapore which has done a much better job by investing in its human capital.
great analysis!!

mughals

Than for your point of view
Do you think they made alliances with Youhoudi establishment brings fruitfulness to your ears???
The Moon example is merely a example of money totally wasted just like Nawaz the Moran PML n government did to Pakistan
You didn't give a valid reason to make desert into Oasis and treat immigrants labour like garbage
You didn't say why garbage trucks are removing human waste instead drainage pipes from Burj Khalifa???
most probably they were impressed with Indians living in dubai. They thought they won't need toilets and if yes, we will use khaddi system

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
most probably they were impressed with Indians living in dubai. They thought they won't need toilets and if yes, we will use khaddi system
Exactly and better reason why Emiratees like Indians living among their populations,
Is wife swapping, free Indian girls babes prostitute without money and some vagina to sleep with? Because Arab, Irani and Pakistani girls won't do that majority don't

mughals

my family uses so much water in bathtubs that every day a half truck would need to pick it up. Now what is the cost of consuming and disposing such an amount of water on a daily basis in Dubai. Anybody knows the costs?

Future4Unity

MPA (400+ posts)
my family uses so much water in bathtubs that every day a half truck would need to pick it up. Now what is the cost of consuming and disposing such an amount of water on a daily basis in Dubai. Anybody knows the costs?
Brother within UK rental Apartments
I have seen litre water usage meters charging by the gallons to use water in washrooms
Some how UAE think they're exempt from environmental and political correctness

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dubai is built on Karachi's debris. Sheikhs invested heavily in PPP to dig the grave of Karachi for the Dubai uprise.