Exclusive package on Misbahs "Tuk Tuk" Batting

realitycheck

Senator (1k+ posts)
Misbah is either selfish player or he don't know how to score singles. The only solution is that he should come after Umer Akmal.

yahya.khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Misbah is one of the finest batsman that Pakistan has ever produced .
He is more consistent than any player in recent times.
He is literally the back bone of Pakistan batting

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He's one of those few guys about whom you are sure that they can occupy the crease, warna baki jo afridi ufridi jse hn in se das over mushkil se khele jatae hn, lagta h abhi out huwa abhi out huwa that guy has got class you have to give him credit

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Misbah is a good batsman however I dont know why he start just blocking the balls. He have full capability to take singles without any risks. Singles frustrates bowlers and they start making mistakes. Its simple rules !

OnlyPK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Misbah is a good batsman however I dont know why he start just blocking the balls. He have full capability to take singles without any risks. Singles frustrates bowlers and they start making mistakes. Its simple rules !

I think he knows cricket that's why he's the captain (bigsmile)

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think he knows cricket that's why he's the captain (bigsmile)

He is far better than I am. Like difference of day and night or more. However, I am just wondering why would you dot the ball rather than taking singles when you have potential to do so :)

None the less, he is the best batsman in the side.

OnlyPK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is far better than I am. Like difference of day and night or more. However, I am just wondering why would you dot the ball rather than taking singles when you have potential to do so :)

None the less, he is the best batsman in the side.
her Ball pr Chakka nhe lag skta, her Ball pr Chokka nhe lag skta ..... usi trha her Ball pr Single b nhe lee ja skti ..... In Cricket, there is a term used "Well Left" (bigsmile)

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
her Ball pr Chakka nhe lag skta, her Ball pr Chokka nhe lag skta ..... usi trha her Ball pr Single b nhe lee ja skti ..... In Cricket, there is a term used "Well Left" (bigsmile)

Bhai, is logic say her baal ko block bhi to nai kiya jata :P