Guess these Pakistani Aviators

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
group-picture.jpg

f-104_nur_khan_middlecoat-768x585.jpg

butch_jan21b.jpg

03314.jpg

Some of them were also stationed or studied in the great city of Aviators - Karachi

kakamuna420

If they are some prominent aviators then I think we are not doing enough to celebrate our Heroes! Because I have NO CLUE!! ? ? ?

They are all prominent.
The first one I would consider the greatest Pakistani aviator of all times.
Second picture shows a great Christian pilot with one of our future Air Chiefs.
Third was somebody famously called as Butch.
Fourth was the top leader from Sargodha airbase in 1965 with nick name mitty

intekhab

Chal tu ja apni baji aur billo rani ki sandalain polish kar abhi unko dam dam mast qalandar bhi karna hai, aakhir main jism par sirf sandalein hi bachne wali hai hain

QUOTE="intekhab, post: 5440476, member: 27005"]
Boot polishing started again.....bATman
[/QUOTE]
I still can't see ur face in my shoes....rub properly.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
group-picture.jpg

Standing L to R: C/T Aslam, Baseer,Rashid Bhatti,Saleem(Mullan)29th.GD(P),(Late)Zahoor,Qasid.Sitting L to R::Ali Kazim,28th.GD.Flt. Lt.Afzal Chaudhry,Sqn.Leader Rafique,Flt. Lt. Saleem Iqbal(Late),26th GD. Moin 27th GD (They were the one who "raped" indian air force & their air defense in Halwara air base attack..

f-104_nur_khan_middlecoat-768x585.jpg

Wing Commander Mervyn Leslie Middlecoat along with Air Marshal Nur Khan. Middlecoat was another ace who took active part in 65 & 71 wars and eventually being shot down in 1971 by indians. He pushed F 104 star fighter to its limit and indians even appreciate his flying & fighting skills against that time Mig 21 which is very much superior to F 104 starfighter
butch_jan21b.jpg

Squadron Leader Alauddin 'Butch' Ahmed in fighter pilot flight suit (centre holding something in his hands) with his fellow pilots. During 1965 war ground attack mission, although Squadron Leader Alauddin 'Butch' Ahmed ejected safely from his burning Sabre after it had been blown up following his attack on an Indian ammunition train, Squadron Leader Alauddin 'Butch' Ahmed was believed to have been shot while descending by parachute in the battle area.

03314.jpg

The famous Dragon Fly "Mitty Masud" aka Air Commodor Zafar Masud another ace of pakistan fighter flyer and great war strategist

Some of them were also stationed or studied in the great city of Aviators - Karachi