Height Of Shame See How Saudi Security Officers Treat Male And Female Pilgrims (Really Shameful) -

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys without knowing anything donot malign the security guys. The hujaj are not angels they donot follow the law. I have seen with my own eyes during Hajj that people donot listen. They had to resort to violence to protect the life of others. You can clearly see that there was a barricade and they were trying to go through that.
For example during Rammi it is a one way traffic to Jamrat and back to Mina. But people try to force their way back to mina from the route they come from. In spite of telling them in every language they donot budge and they can endanger their life and life of other Hujaj. I have several counts of indicipline and immoral behavior of Hujaj. So let's close this thread here.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
I checked the video again and the guy was removing the barricade put in haram to control flow of traffic. Without this barricade there will be a stempede in haram after fardh prayer. If one is going to perform Hajj what is the point when you try to find your way around the law in the house of Allah. Hujjaj must follow the law else it is better to stay home.
InshaAllah when you go to Hajj look at the mess created by Hujaj in Arafat and you will know what I am talking about.
Like hajj is a business for Saudis it is a ritual for muslims where the importance is given to completion of arkan without paying attention to the essence of them. Only if we were momins. I donot know when Islam will enter our heart, if that was the case things would have been different.

Last edited:

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
security walay ne iss liay haath uthaya kiu k ye family wrong way se ja rahay thay,, mere khayal main inhein roka ho ga wo nahi rukay to uss ne iss terha apna gussa nikala,,,

RO X EN

Citizen
and wat abt ths?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/MSKF2015/videos/1011167678925720[/video]

Last edited: