I protest on appointment of Shaukat Tareen

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
chalo shukar hai app nay ye tu accept kia kay IK selected hai
Nopes. He is only selected by the people of pakistan. I know so many people who changed their parties and started supporting PTI in the last decade.

It's just that IK needs to accept that he is selected by the people. He has so much strength. It's now time he starts taking bold decisions without caring what powerful corridors will think or do to him.

He is not corrupt, he can't be sidelined so easily. Problem with Sharifs and Zardaris is that they are corrupt to the core. Whenever any force, internal or external, wants to blackmail and impose their own decisions, or can easily do that with Sharifs. I am only surprised why IK is being blackmailed.. The last thing he might have to go through is to sit in opposition one more time. But that opposition will be strong enough to keep the powerfuls on their toes.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Totally disappointd khan iz playing in hands of army corrupt beaurecrates Army iz equal responsible of destruction with zar and shar
They put khan at front and all corrupt mafias r playing dirty game behind screen
Khan sahab why u gave hope to young generation if u have to work with crooks old bastards and rejected people why u giving chance to mafias to laugh on us

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nopes. He is only selected by the people of pakistan. I know so many people who changed their parties and started supporting PTI in the last decade.

It's just that IK needs to accept that he is selected by the people. He has so much strength. It's now time he starts taking bold decisions without caring what powerful corridors will think or do to him.

He is not corrupt, he can't be sidelined so easily. Problem with Sharifs and Zardaris is that they are corrupt to the core. Whenever any force, internal or external, wants to blackmail and impose their own decisions, or can easily do that with Sharifs. I am only surprised why IK is being blackmailed.. The last thing he might have to go through is to sit in opposition one more time. But that opposition will be strong enough to keep the powerfuls on their toes.
wo jo 40,50 log electables elections say pehlay PTI main aye they wo kis kay isharay pay aye they?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is not corrupt, he is emandar, my dear friend how far has this taken us or how far can this take us? as you have seen yourself, not too far at all.

When it comes to running national affairs for a complex country like Pakistan, emandare alone can not take us forward, need ability and courage.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is not corrupt, he is emandar, my dear friend how far has this taken us or how far can this take us? as you have seen yourself, not too far at all.

When it comes to running national affairs for a complex country like Pakistan, emandare alone can not take us forward, need ability and courage.
Well, your standpoint is also one.. and another principle that I follow is that I put honesty over experience..

What's the use of experience if that experience and chalaki is only used to make family empires?

But I respect your point of view too.. This is what we have to live with in Jamhooriat.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, your standpoint is also one.. and another principle that I follow is that I put honesty over experience..

What's the use of experience if that experience and chalaki is only used to make family empires?

But I respect your point of view too.. This is what we have to live with in Jamhooriat.
yes sir of course but i only wanted to stress that honesty alone is not enough to go all crazy for someone, no one is saint in this business.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes sir of course but i only wanted to stress that honesty alone is not enough to go all crazy for someone, no one is saint in this business.
After 1990s, lets try an honest person as well.. lets give him 5 years (although I am too disappointed with the kind of decisions he is taking lately). But still.. we have checked the corrupt, the powerful, the this and the that..

Lets wait for another 2.5 years shall we?

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After 1990s, lets try an honest person as well.. lets give him 5 years (although I am too disappointed with the kind of decisions he is taking lately). But still.. we have checked the corrupt, the powerful, the this and the that..

Lets wait for another 2.5 years shall we?
If Imran becomes the PM of Gog and Magog. Will he turn them around?

kakamuna420

آئ ایم ایف تو ایک حقیقت ہے، آپ جس مرضی بندے کو وزیر خزانہ لگا دیں، جانا تو ادھر ہی پڑنا ہے.
بہرحال خان صاب بھی اندر سے کوئی جیالے ہی لگتے ہیں، جو پی پی کے بندے ہی ڈھونڈ ڈھونڈ کر وزیر لگاتے ہیں.
well you accepted an IMF person at SBP, Soon you will accept a WB person at the finance ministry

Nightcrawl

A failed Banker and a failed finance minister is appointed by Imran Khan and imposed on us. As a PTI support I can't defend this decision. Imran Khan always talked about given chance to youth but he himself is doing opposite, removed Hammad Azhar a core PTI member who worked hard on FATF issue. Is this the change he promised us to bring in Pakistan. Same old failed technocrats are imposed on Pakistan on the name of change.
IMF paratrooper imposed on us again.
images
It's sad bro the people who need changing like bozo etc are still there is there any hope left?

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
One Laanti appoints another Laanti. Shaukat tareen is a FAILED finance minsiter and a PPP man. The PTI has appointed 4 finance minister (Asad Umar, Hafeez Sheikh, Hammad Azhar, SHaukat taree) in less than 3 years. Ye hai teri PTI ki hakumat. Somebody please go and find SHaukat aziz so that we can reach the 7,3% growth we did under him in the past. I know my posts are followed by ppl in important places....you founf the wrong Shaukat.....its SHaukat AZIZ not Tareen that we want

Last edited: