I welcome & congratulate our new COAS, Gen Asim Munir.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1595877109104271365
I have no doubt in my mind that over 2-3 million patriotic Pakistanis will be marching with the Haqeeqi Azadi March and will kick out this illegally imported PDM government of convicts, thugs, crooks, fraudsters, traitors, liars, blackmailers, embezzlers, money launderers and looters of hundreds of trillions of rupees from state coffers from Islamabad.

I hope and wish that the new COAS of Pakistan General Asim Munir will make our borders impregnable against our external enemies and promote and endorse honesty, sincerity, equal justice, social equality, equal opportunity, religious and ethical morality, and fierce patriotism amongst the masses of the country. He will never endorse the financial corruption of the elite and dishonesty of the few corrupt judges and courts as in the past but will be seen with his actions upholding the integrity and dignity of his office and that of the global prestige of our beloved armed forces and motherland.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no doubt in my mind that over 2-3 million patriotic Pakistanis will be marching with the Haqeeqi Azadi March and will kick out this illegally imported PDM government of convicts, thugs, crooks, fraudsters, traitors, liars, blackmailers, embezzlers, money launderers and looters of hundreds of trillions of rupees from state coffers from Islamabad.

I hope and wish that the new COAS of Pakistan General Asim Munir will make our borders impregnable against our external enemies and promote and endorse honesty, sincerity, equal justice, social equality, equal opportunity, religious and ethical morality, and fierce patriotism amongst the masses of the country. He will never endorse the financial corruption of the elite and dishonesty of the few corrupt judges and courts as in the past but will be seen with his actions upholding the integrity and dignity of his office and that of the global prestige of our beloved armed forces and motherland.

ek aur PTI wala sharo ho gia boot polish kernay...

Karo karo cherry blossomo

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
پٹواری کہتے ہیں کہ میاں آلو نے چار آرمی چیف لگائیں ہیں لیکن حقیقت یہ ہے کہ اِن میں سے دو نے اس کے منہ تک ڈنڈا اندر کیا ہے اور باقی دو نے اسی ڈنڈے کو باہر نکالا . تکلیف تو بڑی ہوئی ہو گی میاں آلو کو

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
ek aur PTI wala sharo ho gia boot polish kernay...

kidhar ghayab hai Teri certified criminal baji ka media cell..saanp soong gaya hai Hafiz Syed ke aanay baad. phele tou bahut shor kar raha thay.

Niazi ke bhund aik saath hee band ki hai.

haaaye haaye ab kis chee pe propaganda karein gein.. teri bhi halat buri hai..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? Are you dumb shits really that stupid or do you have to practice hard to achieve these levels of stupidity. If anyone on the planet had said this, I would have agreed with him. In fact I was going to post the same.

But patwaris who owe their entire existence to polishing boots saying this! ???
Do you fools even know the meaning of the word irony?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

We share the same feelings. And hopefully public wish would be honored.