fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)
pervez-musharraf.jpg

The way media and news papers are developing stories these days it reminds me of Z. A Butto’s book ‘If I am Assassinated’ which he wrote from Jail before his execution. He described the injustice of system, role of establishment and the conspiracies hatched against him. While ex Gen. Pervez Musharraf being a dictator is different than Z.A Bhutto but there is no doubt he has been supported and accepted as a Leader by Pakistani Nation. I have always being a big supporter of Musharraf specially what he did for the common man of Pakistan, whether it was local government system or economic stability He truly did what elected governments couldn’t in many years although I disagree how he handled the foreign affairs and acted as a puppet of USA after 9/11.

Perhaps his biggest mistake was NRO deal which he also accepts also hand he gave authority to US to conduct drone strikes in tribal areas of Pakistan is considered even worst mistake. Finally he accepted that as well. Musharraf’s return to Pakistan shocked many political pundits and I am sure something must went wrong in his calculation, people still don’t understand why he decided to come back while he had the blessings from Royals of Saudi Arabia yet he failed to understand it was all trap? some sources tell us that all his close associates warned him not to return to Pakistan but he overruled everyone. And now it seems that even western lobbies are also not playing any role to save him.

Musharraf proudly claims that he has the most social media following which is somewhat true but would that following let him cover up his mistakes? I don’t think so. His heinous crimes will haunt him soon or late. As per the constitution of Pakistan, rule of Law must be followed whether he is a dictator or a Politician, Justice must be done. It is a legal battle and must be fought by legal experts.

His supporters mostly Urdu speaking from Karachi are calling it ethnic injustice and have already started claiming that if he was a Punjabi no one would have dared to take action against him, these days all these supporters are crying out loud on social media although they do not realize that the so called Urdu speaking representative in senate also passed a resolution to try Musharraf under Article 6......

Complete Read - http://blogs.thenewstribe.com/blog/68905/if-i-am-assassinated-2/

Tweet @fnoman

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He is so stupid that he could not see whats going on infront of his eyes....

How we could trust his any claim against NS , or any one else.....

He is like a silk worm, nothing else......now closing his web....Sorry for that.....

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جلدی کا کام(بزرگ کہتے ہیں ) شیطان کا ہوتاہے ،خدا کے لیے کوئی تو ہو جو یہ کام جلدی سے نبٹا دے -

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بھٹو کی شہادت نے زرداری کو بھاگ لگا دیئے، دیکھیں مشرف کی شہادت کس کے لئے نیک بختی کا سامان لے کر آتی ہے

Ahmad Ali

Banned
Lagahr bhagron k garoh hamesha hi yeh khwab daikha karta hai k kisi din SHair mar jaye ga ya koi use maar de ga to poore ilaqe pe hamari hakoomat ho gi
lekin kya kiya jaye
khwab to khawab hi hote hein ji

Dedicated to All musharaf haters or Lagar bhagars

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will give Musharaf one credit;
We all know how much international following he has, we all know he was president of pak (most powerful in recent times), we all know he was Army cheif. Inspite of all these he refused to stay in exile and came back, walk to bias courts by himself and is facing all media, politician and others alone.

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lagahr bhagron k garoh hamesha hi yeh khwab daikha karta hai k kisi din SHair mar jaye ga ya koi use maar de ga to poore ilaqe pe hamari hakoomat ho gi
lekin kya kiya jaye
khwab to khawab hi hote hein ji

Dedicated to All musharaf haters or Lagar bhagars
مشرف کو اگر بچانا ہے تو اس کا وکیل بدل لو ;)​

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It can also be said, agar Musharraf ko bachana hai to judge badal kar aik neutral judge appoint kar lo.. (clap)
لو پھر میری بھی ایک بات لکھ لو اس جج سے مشرف بچ جانا ہے
;)اگر بدل دیا تو پھر نہیں بچے گا

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
لو پھر میری بھی ایک بات لکھ لو اس جج سے مشرف بچ جانا ہے
;)اگر بدل دیا تو پھر نہیں بچے گا

chalo... daikhte hain kya hota hai ..(clap)

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf is a great person but in a country where judiciary is so irrational and corrupt, I feel afraid for future of the country.

Ahmad Ali

Banned
مشرف کو اگر بچانا ہے تو اس کا وکیل بدل لو ;)​
Allah tala madad kare ga uski :) wakeel ne kya karna hai
woh yahan Aa k judisial or media marsial law se takraya hai insha ALLAH jeet usi ki ho gi

azar100

MPA (400+ posts)
Musharraf is great leader, only judiciary and media are against of him, he did fantastic job for the people of Pakistan