fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think you should be appointed his lawyer , always think about calling someone stupid , even if he is he is far more better than you so think before you judge someone

Its your right to disagree with my views but You don't know me, so you better not pass personal comments on me.

Khalid2008

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اصل میں یہ مشرف کا ہی سپورٹر ہے پی ٹی ائی کے روپ میں ;)

I dont know, who make this barca expert, who doesn't know, PTI always support Insaaf. Whether justice for poor, rich, Judges or Generals. Everyone knows, judiciary is playing biased role. I was expecting, Mr. barca the " EXPERT" should condemn the biased Judiciary. Mr. Expert you must know, all PTI supporter always support for Insaaf not Musharraf

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dont know, who make this barca expert, who doesn't know, PTI always support Insaaf. Whether justice for poor, rich, Judges or Generals. Everyone knows, judiciary is playing biased role. I was expecting, Mr. barca the " EXPERT" should condemn the biased Judiciary. Mr. Expert you must know, all PTI supporter always support for Insaaf not Musharraf
p8_27.jpg

barca

311458_56151548.jpg

Khalid2008

I'm happy to see Mr. Barca prompt response with news clip. Being an expert, you must understand, there is a lobby(US) who is now ready to support somebody else than Musharraf. They know, now Musharraf con't comeback. However, I'm not supporting Musharraf, but we should demand justice which include judiciary, PCO Judges who took oath after 12 Oct 1999, Corrupt politicians. Your mentioned report doesn't prove CJ innocent. There are hundreds cases and appeals pending towards either session courts, High courts or superem courts. Which all well within in the jurisdiction of CJ. If Musharraf is hanged, what we get........ do we get out of energy crises, corruption, unemployment, illiteracy and get better health facilities? .....answer you know it. So, in every time, people like CJ need some issue, so that people remain ignorant about major issues.
Secondly, whatever decision were done in Musharraf regime, It was discussed either in Corps commanders conferences and minutes were signed by every one or done by parliament. I hope as a expert you must be in the knowledge how decision can be imposed and it's implications.
Thirdly, It's good you're giving logic and not using personal or abusive language. I've observed, people become emotional and give biased opinion and use dirty language on this forum.

barca

I'm happy to see Mr. Barca prompt response with news clip. Being an expert, you must understand, there is a lobby(US) who is now ready to support somebody else than Musharraf. They know, now Musharraf con't comeback. However, I'm not supporting Musharraf, but we should demand justice which include judiciary, PCO Judges who took oath after 12 Oct 1999, Corrupt politicians. Your mentioned report doesn't prove CJ innocent. There are hundreds cases and appeals pending towards either session courts, High courts or superem courts. Which all well within in the jurisdiction of CJ. If Musharraf is hanged, what we get........ do we get out of energy crises, corruption, unemployment, illiteracy and get better health facilities? .....answer you know it. So, in every time, people like CJ need some issue, so that people remain ignorant about major issues.
Secondly, whatever decision were done in Musharraf regime, It was discussed either in Corps commanders conferences and minutes were signed by every one or done by parliament. I hope as a expert you must be in the knowledge how decision can be imposed and it's implications.
Thirdly, It's good you're giving logic and not using personal or abusive language. I've observed, people become emotional and give biased opinion and use dirty language on this forum.
مجھے صرف سپانش اور اردو آتی ہے بہتر ہے اردو میں بات کرو
جتنی بربادی پچھلے پانچ سال میں زرداری نے کی ہے
اس کا ذمہ دار میری نظر میں مشرف ہے این آر او کیوں کیا ؟

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"Keeping in mind the hostile media and judiciary in Pakistan"

This is exactly what we're saying...that this media and judiciary is controlled by the Israelis through their sister state India and through their asset the USA...

What they're really saying is..... Sorry mate, we control your media and judiciary, you might as well leave Pakistan and leave its future upto us [the Israelis]

Today India is the most happy bunny on his arrest lol.; people are distributing sweets in India.

Khalid2008

مجھے صرف سپانش اور اردو آتی ہے بہتر ہے اردو میں بات کرو
جتنی بربادی پچھلے پانچ سال میں زرداری نے کی ہے
اس کا ذمہ دار میری نظر میں مشرف ہے این آر او کیوں کیا ؟

Sorry, Barca I dont have Urdu font.....However, I'm surprised you're 120 years old and dont know English.....dont do kidding yaar. I agree with you, NRO is the root cause of our deterioration. But, Musharraf said, he did commit mistake to impose NRO. Therefore, I also agree, accountability for every one including Musharraf, CJ, Politicians......etc