Imran khan's reply to supreme court (this is what it should have been)

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last week a friend on mine called and told me that " contempt of court notice " is issued against Imran Khan. He also informed me that Mr. Atziz Ahsan has offer free legal help but most probably he will take his own legal team to the court. I had a feeling to write the reply and expressed it to my friend.

"Come on guy, Hamid Khan is more smarter than you and Imran have a group of lawyer working for him, he added. Just watch and see... and i did. I had a feeling that If Hamid Khan goes to the court, Imran will be in Jail by the end of the night. He is a notary public lawyer and will be so scared to open is mouth while Imran Khan will say what is in heart...combining of both in the court will be embarrassment for PTI.

I was exactly right, Imran was standing in the court with Hamid Khan and the court was asking if the have filed a written reply. Hamid Khan was not expecting that because he thought Supreme Court was a fruit market. The court told them to go and follow the procedure and file a written reply by 11:30pm.

The Hamid LLB went to his notary public friend and asked him to write a reply. It was printed on one page with 2 paragraphs basically saying, we talked about the lower judges and it was not our intention. The court then told them to get out of here and learn the law and file a formal reply explaining your position.

This morning i was seeing their embarrassment outside Court House and felt compelled to to draft a quick reply for Mr. Imran Khan and post it here so maybe someone closed to him can read or send link to PTI.

REPLY OF DEFENDANT INRAM KHAN IN THE SOMOTO MATTER OF CONTEMPT OF COURT

Now comes the defendant Imran Khan, a citizen of Pakistan and solemnly affirms that:

• I am the chairman of ( Pakistan Tahreek-e- Insaf ) which is the second largest party in Pakistan.
  • Pakistan Tahreek-e- Insaf stands for Justice for all without prejudice.
  • As such PTI participated in "Justice Freedom Movement" to install free and fair judiciary in Pakistan.
  • Pakistan Tahreek-e- Insaf believes that without a fair judiciary, democracy can't exsist and democratic process is incomplete.
  • As a passionate person about justice myself, i served 8 days in jail so the people of Pakistan have a Free and Fair judicial system.
  • As Chairman of PTI and a citizen of Pakistan, i also believe in highest respect for the honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan, its judges and can never think of scandalizing this hornorable court.
  • The honorable court have stated many times during voter list hearings that Election will be fair and conducted under the supervision of Supreme Court and Election commission of Pakistan.
  • Whereas its a known fact that election in Pakistan were rigged and all political parties accuse each other of voter fraud.
  • Whereas we have filed complaints, provided video's and new reports of mass ridging in most areas of Pakistan during elections yet election commission failed any corrective action.
  • Whereas it is to my displease and also of all PTI members that this honorable court has taken somoto action on sugar, wine and electricity which are minor issues yet Honorable courts is silence in this matter of election 2013 is creating suspicions among public.
  • Whereas the newly elected government and election commission are silent on the issue of thumb impression match when the technology is readily available.
  • Whereas we believe that its the responsibility of election commission and the Supreme Court, The Highest Court of the county to provide fair and transparent election as promised and for the government to assist the court in the investigation of any kind.
  • Whereas it is the position of PTI, its member and supporters that Government, Election Commission and Supreme Court failed the exceptions of million who stood in line for their right to vote.
  • Whereas iIt is the lack of interest of election commission, Pakistani Government and the Supreme Court that there is a great resentment in the people and they believe that the election was concocted and deceitful.
  • Whereas its the belief of PTI that the voting right of our members was fundamental right and it was infringed by rigged election
  • Whereas it is provable through evidence that the lower judicial officer were part of this preplanned election 2013 and they used and abused their power to favour candidates.
  • Whereas as head of PTI during my press conference, i was representing the resentment of members of PTI which was expressed to me to the media.
  • Whereas it was not my intention to ridicule, embarrass, scandalize this honorable court directly and indirectly and consideration as such will be misunderstanding.
  • Whereas PTI, its chair and members believes and have serious reservation on many cases. PTI has serious reservations in the matter of Raja Zafar Ul Haq vs Election commission where PTI was not put on notice and this honorable court decided the cases without proper hearing.
  • Whereas, PTI will not stop its movement and struggle to gets real result of the election 2013 after figure print match and will not stop short of anything including mass rallies and demostrations.
  • Whereas as a PTI chairman I hopes that our sacrifices for Fair and Free Judiciary will bear fruit for our nation and Justice will be served in the matter of general election and presidential elections immediately.
  • Whereas I believe that judicial decision should be scrutinized as to the norm of international law, i also believe that court decision and opinion should be respected.
  • As a leader of PTI and a Pakistani citizen, I respect honorable court and its justices and will never intentional or unintentional disrespect the honorable court and any such statement attached to my name are misleading and False.

IT IS THEREFORE, I ask this court to dismiss contempt of court notice against me.

Respectfully submitted

Imran Khan
Chairmain PTI

Last edited by a moderator:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Imran khan's reply to supreme court

I think this would have been excellent reply.

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)

68828_547782788615847_1909335011_n.jpg

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)

حامد خان نے جو کام کیا ہے وە دو ہزار رُوپے فیس والا وکیل بھی کرسکتا تھا ۔ نئی تاریخ لے دی ہے

ہارون رشید کالم تراش نے بھی سپریم کورٹ جانے سے پہلے عمران خان اور جاوید چوہدری والے پروگرام پر تنقید کی ہے

Last edited:

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

SC will say if u acknowledge that u r the 2nd largest party then what are u crying about? This is not a good reply. SC is not seeking reply on judiciary movement nor does it need to be reminded about it. IK should give it strsight to them: There has been sharamnaak rigging and not taking notice of that is indeed sharamnaak. If that is contempt of court then I am sorry, every sensible citizen of Pakistan should receive a contempt notice, u sharamnaak "judge"! Now that u look back at COAS, CJ and that billi ke moonh wala chooha chakroo bhai showing off on ballot day, the drama n its characters r more exposed. Combine that with "dignitaries'" visits to US etc. n it makes further sense. CJ I know it, voters know it, that pakorayvwala who sold pakoras on ballot papers know it that there has been rigging and if U don't know it then either u r IGNORANT or just pretending to be one and that's SHARAMNAAK. Instead of sending a notice of contempt, U should send a notice of ur resignation!

"I am also #IK, u r sharamnaak, issue me a notice as well!"

بابا نیازی اور اسکے پیپسی برگروں کے نزدیک "شرمناک" ایک گالی نہیں ہے

بالکل درست - دن رات انٹرنیٹ پر گالیاں بکنے والوں کو اب گالیاں بھی گالیاں نہیں لگتی ہیں

اگر میں یہ کہوں کہ

پاکستان کی سیاست میں بابے نیازی اور اسکے پیپسی برگروں کا کردار نہایت ہی شرمناک ہے

تو کوئی پیپسی برگر میری اس پوسٹ کو "نا پسند" نہیں کرے گا کیونکہ انکے نزدیک "شرمناک" کوئی گالی نہیں ہے

:):)
:)

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Liked it very much.....

Be courteous and to the point.

masterview

Councller (250+ posts)

بالکل درست - دن رات انٹرنیٹ پر گالیاں بکنے والوں کو اب گالیاں بھی گالیاں نہیں لگتی ہیں

اگر میں یہ کہوں کہ

پاکستان کی سیاست میں بابے نیازی اور اسکے پیپسی برگروں کا کردار نہایت ہی شرمناک ہے

تو کوئی پیپسی برگر میری اس پوسٹ کو "نا پسند" نہیں کرے گا کیونکہ انکے نزدیک "شرمناک" کوئی گالی نہیں ہے

اگر میں کہوں کہ تمہھاری پیدایش بھی ایک شرمناک حادثہ تھا ۔۔۔ تو اب تم بھی ایک گالی ھو؟؟؟

اگر میں کہوں کہ تمہھاری پیدایش بھی ایک شرمناک حادثہ تھا ۔۔۔ تو اب تم بھی ایک گالی ھو؟؟؟

لکھ دی لعنت تے در فٹے منہ

تم حرامی پیپسی برگر کبھی اپنی گھٹیا، گندی اور غلیظ نسل کا ثبوت دینے سے رہ ہی نہیں سکتے ہو

پھر وسیم صاحب کہتے ہیں کہ میں ان حرامیوں کو کتورے کیوں لکھتا ہوں؟

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think this would have been best reply. But who is going to tell this to respected Imran Khan who is srounded by a narrow circle of his praise worthies.:angry_smile:

masterview

Councller (250+ posts)

لکھ دی لعنت تے در فٹے منہ

تم حرامی پیپسی برگر کبھی اپنی گھٹیا، گندی اور غلیظ نسل کا ثبوت دینے سے رہ ہی نہیں سکتے ہو

پھر وسیم صاحب کہتے ہیں کہ میں ان حرامیوں کو کتورے کیوں لکھتا ہوں؟

phir gussa ker gay ho..........ketneey dafa kaha hain burger burger na ruya ker..........dum marasi

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

In a nutshell, I can feel the sincerity of molson4u in his posting. However, here we are standing in the dock in front of the supreme court with very experienced judges on the bench. There are many points in the posting need to be looked into, rephrased and reworded. My best suggestion to KAPTAAN at this point in time would be to appoint a panel of neutral attorneys at law to defend him. Party loyalist advocates may have a bias thinking in favor of Kaptaan and may not help him as we have witnessed on the first hearing. Some good points from this posting can be incorporated in the final reply to get a favorable decision for us. For the sake of Pakistan and for the sake of our future generation we have to ensure our leader getting out of this quagmire unhurt. I would also request my fellow insafians not use derogatory words for the honorable court and the judges. If we will not respect our courts and judges then who else will??? Please remember, even our name is Pakistan Therek Insaf..... Pakistan Movement for Justice. We can differ with our hon judges but with reverence. That is how our parents and our teachers have taught us and precisely are the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad, Peace be Upon Him. These are my thoughts for my insafians, else they are free to do whatever they want under the guise of freedom of speech. Good luck to our hero and May Allah's GRACE be with him and with us in all the days ahead. Ameen.

phir gussa ker gay ho..........ketneey dafa kaha hain burger burger na ruya ker..........dum marasi

وسیم صاحب نے فرمایا ہے کہ پیپسی برگر غیر اخلاقی اور غیر موزوں لفظ نہیں ہے

اور نہ ہی اس پر کسی کو کوئی اعتراض ہے

باقی غصے والی کوئی بات نہیں - جیسی زبان استعمال کر لو گے ویسا ہی جواب لے لو گے

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اگر میں یہ کہوں کہ

baja farmiaya hy aap nay ..lekin janab k dast badsta arz kiay dety hian yay jo aap nay oooper mughlezaaaaaat baki hian ghaleez alfaz mian tahreeeeeeeeeer farmiee hy jo kissi afsany bhutaan tarazi sy kam nahi

iss liay aap ka apna character b sharmnak hay

masterview

Councller (250+ posts)

وسیم صاحب نے فرمایا ہے کہ پیپسی برگر غیر اخلاقی اور غیر موزوں لفظ نہیں ہے

اور نہ ہی اس پر کسی کو کوئی اعتراض ہے

باقی غصے والی کوئی بات نہیں - جیسی زبان استعمال کر لو گے ویسا ہی جواب لے لو گے

tum ko to pata hay kah main tu tum ko khamay sha say leader say kum nahee samjta because tum ko sub zaleel kertay hain per tu hain hak tis say mis nahee hota

@ v r imran k & masterview

یار - کسی خالص زبان (انگلش یا اردو) میں تو لکھ لیا کرو تاکہ کسی کو کچھ سمجھ بھی آ سکے

الماس بوبی کی زبان (رومن اردو) میں لکھے گئے کومنٹس پڑھنا میرے بس میں نہیں ہے

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)

@ v r imran k & masterview

یار - کسی خالص زبان (انگلش یا اردو) میں تو لکھ لیا کرو تاکہ کسی کو کچھ سمجھ بھی آ سکے

الماس بوبی کی زبان (رومن اردو) میں لکھے گئے کومنٹس پڑھنا میرے بس میں نہیں ہے

I think you should referring to PTI supporters as Burger Pepsi.... I am 52 years old with a long beard and nothing to do with Burgers.... I support PTI and so does a huge number of people I know in US, none of whom is Burger class or Age...
If you want to make a point write something effective, just to call people Burger Pepsi because you don;t like them isn't right.

By the way PTi leader is not someone like Nawaz who will do anything to stay in power...I mean his jump towards Altaf has even shocked his most die hard supporters and truly these people are looking for a place to hide thier faces.... this is what NS does and has been doing in Pak politics for last 25 years....

amir9168

MPA (400+ posts)

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)