Is Iran under attack?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
I will keep reporting you until the Admin take notice.

You are an extremist and a radical. No place for you or dr adam in 21st century , where humanity is fighting much bigger issues of hunger, disease, and economic downturn
Hold on, instead of accusing them correct them and show them their opinion and veiws on Shiism are wrong. This topic was ablut attack in iran and how I started it iff by saying who cares and then mentioned all bad things Iran has done, in this topic where did younget extemist snd radical?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
میں کوئی ایران کا نمائندہ نہیں ہوں پر مجھے بتاؤ ایک لاکھ پاکستانی عوام فوجی بچے کس نے مارے ایران نے یا طالبان نے ؟ طالبان کو کس نے بنایا سعودی عرب نے امریکہ کے کہنے پر
کسی شیعہ نے کوئی بم دھماکہ خود کش حملہ کیا ہے ؟ کسی بازار مسجد سکول فوج کے ہیڈ کوارٹر کہیں حملہ کیا ؟ سب کو معلوم ہے طالبان نے کیا
کچھ خدا کا خوف کرو جھوٹ بو بول کر تم لوگوں کی شکلیں بھیانک ہو گئی ہیں شرم نہیں آتی جھوٹ بولتے ہوے
Topic was Iran involvement in Pakistan so why would i discuss taliban? If the topic was about taliban I will discuss taliban and all the bad stuff they have done in Pakistan, which is the same Iran has done. Call spade a spade and terrorits a terrorist. Why the oersonal attack of jhoot and bhainak shaklaain? I can do the same but i try to avoid it and i hope you avoid it to in future

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hold on, instead of accusing them correct them and show them their opinion and veiws on Shiism are wrong. This topic was ablut attack in iran and how I started it iff by saying who cares and then mentioned all bad things Iran has done, in this topic where did younget extemist snd radical?
تم کو شرم نہیں آتی میرے آنے سے پہلے وہ شیعہ ان کے بارہ اماموں کو ٹارگٹ کر رہا رہا تھا تم دونوں ایک ہی بندے ہو

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes I can talk about your sick mind and poor social background, poor education, poor upbringing which has led to the current you!

I wish i could have the chance to meet you to educate you on the important things in life

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Topic was Iran involvement in Pakistan so why would i discuss taliban? If the topic was about taliban I will discuss taliban and all the bad stuff they have done in Pakistan, which is the same Iran has done. Call spade a spade and terrorits a terrorist. Why the oersonal attack of jhoot and bhainak shaklaain? I can do the same but i try to avoid it and i hope you avoid it to in future
بہت ہی بڑا فنکار ہے تو ٹاپک کیا یہ تھا کے ایران پاکستان میں دہشتگردی کروا رہا تھا ؟ جواب دو منافق انسان تو تو بہت ہی بڑا فنکار نکلا جب حقیقت ثابت کر ڈی تو تو تیرے لئے ایک نیا تھریڈ بناؤں شیم

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
تم کو شرم نہیں آتی میرے آنے سے پہلے وہ شیعہ ان کے بارہ اماموں کو ٹارگٹ کر رہا رہا تھا تم دونوں ایک ہی بندے ہو
Why would i be ashamed of what Someone else said? Iran supporting terrorism in Paksitan was my topic and im sticking to that!

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why would i be ashamed of what Someone else said? Iran supporting terrorism in Paksitan was my topic and im sticking to that!
کیایہ تھریڈ ایران کی دہشتگردی بارے ہے جواب ہاں نہ میں دے ٹائٹل پڑھ کر منافق آج سے تجھے سبق سکھانا ہے

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
بہت ہی بڑا فنکار ہے تو ٹاپک کیا یہ تھا کے ایران پاکستان میں دہشتگردی کروا رہا تھا ؟ جواب دو منافق انسان تو تو بہت ہی بڑا فنکار نکلا جب حقیقت ثابت کر ڈی تو تو تیرے لئے ایک نیا تھریڈ بناؤں شیم
I Rpelied first in ths post and something like this is explosion not an atackl by foreing army and why should we care iran has supported terrorism in pakistan i said something like that. Calling me munafiq now, like i said before i Can do personal attacks to but try to be better person?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
کیایہ تھریڈ ایران کی دہشتگردی بارے ہے جواب ہاں نہ میں دے ٹائٹل پڑھ کر منافق آج سے تجھے سبق سکھانا ہے
In this thread i made post about how iran is supporting terrorism in Pakistan, whats wrong with stating a fact?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
You want me to make a new thread “iran supporting terrorism in Pakistan” and discuss there?

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Rpelied first in ths post and something like this is explosion not an atackl by foreing army and why should we care iran has supported terrorism in pakistan i said something like that. Calling me munafiq now, lieo indaid becore i Can donpersonal attacks to but try to be better person?
میری بات تو گول کر رہا ہے منافق اسی لئے کہ رہا ہوں مجہےبتاؤ ایک لکھ سے اوپر پاکستانی کس نے مارے ایرانیوں نے یا طالبان نے ؟

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
You want me to make a new thread “iran supporting terrorism in Pakistan” and discuss there?
تیری اوقات ادھر ہی کھل گئی نیا تھریڈ کیا بنے گا تو میرے سوال کا جواب دے تیرے سارے سوالوں کے جواب خود حل ہو جایں گے تو پورا مکار ہے

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
میری بات تو گول کر رہا ہے منافق اسی لئے کہ رہا ہوں مجہےبتاؤ ایک لکھ سے اوپر پاکستانی کس نے مارے ایرانیوں نے یا طالبان نے ؟
I have already made my point clear. Iran and taliban killed pakistanis, there is no debate who killed how many, both are evil and killed Pakistanis by supporting terrorism. Im out of this now call me whatever as I have no intentions to say things over and over again.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
تیری اوقات ادھر ہی کھل گئی نیا تھریڈ کیا بنے گا تو میرے سوال کا جواب دے تیرے سارے سوالوں کے جواب خود حل ہو جایں گے تو پورا مکار ہے
Sure buddy???

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have already made my point clear. Iran and taliban killed pakistanis, there is no debate who killed how many, both are evil and killed Pakistanis by supporting terrorism. Im out of this now call me whatever as I have no intentions to say things over and over again.
ایک لاکھ جو لوگ مارے گئے ان کو ایرانیوں نے مارا ؟ ثبوت دے طالبان القاعدہ ایرانی ہیں چل شاباش

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran supported terrorism in Pakistan is what im discussing and discussed. Allah Hafiz
یہی تو تجھ سے پوچھ رہا ہوں چول بندے ایران نے کونسی دہشتگردی کروائی کوئی ایک خود کش حملہ فوج پولیس سکول کالج بازار کہیں کیا ہو بتاؤ چلو