Is Iran under attack?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Islam is simple, follow Quran and Sunnah and listen to the 4 schools thoughts which are all over the Muslim world, ex: Hanafi school of thought,dont go below that and avoid all those green topi bralevi or any other sect which is found These days, but do dwel on sufisim thought time to time.
Tell that to them who have an additional 12 prophets imams with god like powers, one imaginary one hiding for a 1000 years,

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
"General Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps, accused Saudi Arabia of attempting to create tension between Pakistan and its neighbors in a Friday sermon in the Northern city of Babol.

“We are speaking to Pakistan with a friendly tone and we are telling that country not to allow their borders to become a source of insecurity for the neighboring countries; anyone who has made this plot for Pakistan is seeking to disintegrate that country, the Islamic Republic of Iran will take revenge of its martyrs from those mercenaries who have committed this crime no matter where they are in the world,” Soleimani said, according to reports by Farsi News Agency."

And now that day is now a public holiday in Iran as Gen Solemani martydom day, as if they already didn't have enough days of mourning and beating on their calender

And some of our 'Pakistani brothers" also cried the day he was sent packing to hell, he was just an all round evil SOB

Pakistan COAS went to Iran and complaimed about him as well, it was all over the news as well. He was their spy master and nationalist but he was not smart, for instance why go to fromt of US embassy when you had your minions attack it in foreign country? The Americans will let a big target like that get away?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan drank that "Islami Biradar Mulk" kool aid for way too long, still hasn't completed recovered from its side effects,
They learned their lesson when Libya said “ Pakistan gave us these centrifuges” thus ghq blamed Qadeer and US needed transit route from karachi to Kabul and everything was forgotten.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell that to them who have an additional 12 prophets imams with god like powers, one imaginary one hiding for a 1000 years,
ہمارے ائمہ تو ثابت ہیں تم یہ بتاؤ کے مرزا کس طرح نبی بن گیا ؟ قران سے ثابت کرو مرزا کی نبوت

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
They learned their lesson when Libya said “ Pakistan gave us these centrifuges” thus ghq blamed Qadeer and US needed transit route from karachi to Kabul and everything was forgotten.
یہ حنفی شافعی ملکی حنبلی مرزائی یہ سب قران سے ثابت کرو

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Everyone has brain to think and follow what they want, at the end they will have to be answerable for their deeds. I personally stay away from the shia and sunni debate. I have learnt it will only lead to arguments and hurting other feelings and when people dont have an arguments it gets to personal attacks and abusive language. Its like why throw a stone in mud puddle, avoid it and walk around it

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
ہمارے ائمہ تو ثابت ہیں تم یہ بتاؤ کے مرزا کس طرح نبی بن گیا ؟ قران سے ثابت کرو مرزا کی نبوت
Mirza kha se ay gaya? X and insre not Qadiyani. Why do you think we are Qadiyani?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan COAS went to Iran and complaimed about him as well, it was all over the news as well. He was their spy master and nationalist but he was not smart, for instance why go to fromt of US embassy when you had your minions attack it in foreign country? The Americans will let a big target like that get away?
This Gen Qasim Pissmani thought he was some rambo, he has been on ground for many operations against civilians in Syria, operations against Sunnis in Iraq. Technically he was the commander of the Quds Brigade a division formed by the tyreheads to liberate Palestine, but they have created havoc everywhere in dozens of countries but have yet to even fire a single bullet against an Israeli.

Last edited:

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
This Gen Qasim Pissmani thought he was some rambo, he has been on ground for many operations against civilians in Syria, operations against Sunnis in Iraq. Technically he was the commander of the Quds Brigade a division formed by the tyreheads to liberate Palestine, but they have created havoc everywhere in dozens of countries but have yet to even fire a single bullet an Israeli.
I was reading online they said his bodyguard told cia of his whereabouts, the US tracked him from front of embassy to the motor convey via satellites and then drones came in and finished the job. I found it ironic trying to get victory spin on the full episode, its like Osamah was killed in Pakistan but look we cought the doctor and lets all celebrate

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mirza kha se ay gaya? X and insre not Qadiyani. Why do you think we are Qadiyani?
See as Dr A predicted say anything against their country and they instantly start jumping up and down, hence I maintain my claim that our Sikh, Christian and Hindu brothers are more loyal to Pakistan then them. And since they cannot defend Iran's backstabbing or their own treachery so they resort to pathetic and childish name calling.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets start with Hanafi, who was he and why most muslims follow hanafi school of thought?
اتنا ہی کہنا کافی ہے کے حنیفہ کو خود تمارے باقی ائمہ نے اس کی تکفیر کی ہے فالوور تو شیطان کے بھی بہت ہیں اکثریت میں رو کیا اس کو بھی حق سمجھ لیں ؟
ابلیس کے بعد دوسرا شخص جس نے قیاس کیاوہ یہی تھا شیعہ پر بات کرنے سے پہلے اس کو بولو خود کا محاسبہ کرے ڈرپوک اتنا ہے یہ مرزائی کے بلاک کر کے ہمیں پھر ہم پر بھونکتا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I was reading online they said his bodyguard told cia of his whereabouts, the US tracked him from front of embassy to the motor convey via satellites and then drones came in and finished the job. I found it ironic trying to get victory spin on the full episode, its like Osamah was killed in Pakistan but look we cought the doctor and lets all celebrate
This majoosi manhoos wasn't killed in front of the US embassy but near Baghdad airport. Surprising thing is no one asked what an Irani general is doing in Iraq in the first place?

Just like Irani military got it up by bum by Israeli missiles in Syria just yesterday, what is Iranian military doing in Syria?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
See as Dr A predicted say anything against their country and they instantly start jumping up and down, hence I maintain my claim that our Sikh, Christian and Hindu brothers are more loyal to Pakistan then them. And since they cannot defend Iran's backstabbing or their own treachery so they resort to pathetic and childish name calling.
name flying is what is common between senoriata, barood and now religious types too, I feel like im hated by every side lol
Dr Adam predicted I will get my rights back too lol

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
کوئی عقل استمعال کرو میں نےتم کو کافر کدھر بولا ہے ؟
This is potery and is ka mafhoom ha dont call others kafir, for ex you called X Qadiyani.

also waiting for you to tell me about hanafi or other school of thought, who were they and what they did.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
name flying is what is common between senoriata, barood and now religious types too, I feel like im hated by every side lol
Dr Adam predicted I will get my rights back too lol
Meh, nobody gives a crap what they say.

Hint: Most of then don't understand English, specially their cut and paste master Muntazir, so curse your heart out! LOL

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujhay kafir khao ga tumharay kya bhala ho ga
Mera bhi woh khuda nikla tu phir tumharay kya ho ga
اس بزدل نے بلاک کیا ہے اس سے پچو شیعہ کیسے مجوسی ہو گئے ؟ جب کے شیعہ کے بارہ امام رسول خدا کی اولاد ہیں اس کے برعکس اس کے تقریبا سارے امام بڑے لوگ ایرانی النسل نجوسی ابو حنیفہ سے ککر بخاری مسلم ترمزی نسائی غزالی طبری سب ایرانی النسل مجوسی شیعہ کا ایک امام دکھا دے بارہ میں سے جو ایرانی النسل ہو میں اس کا کفر قبول کر لوں گا اس کو بولو ادھر ثابت کر دے تم کو ہی