Is Iran under attack?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its an explosion not foreign army attack and also who cares about Iran im not talking about sect issues but the treachery by Iran agaisnt Pakistan, they are not an ally at all.

You hit the nail in the head.
That is exactly what is always on my mind when I criticize political iran and its historical treacheries against humanity and peaceful nations for the last many centuries. However, few misguided "More Equal than Others" on this forum start jumping up and down and drag our peaceful Islamic faith into their nefarious slurs against our faith and the symbols of our faith. We as Muslims feel and tell them loud and clear that these misguided clowns have no business to use profane language against Islam and our revered symbols.

You will soon see "Chore ki Darhi main Tinkay" walay kuuch loug mayray in comments per uochal kood shuru ker dain gay.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)

?

Be Aware of Dr. Ghulam Adam Qadiyani
QA.jpg

Mujhay kafir kaho ga tu tumharay kya bhalay ho ga
Mera bhi woh Khuda nikala to phir tumharay kya ho ga”

I have been alled qadiyani and modi Qadiyani whatever thst means!

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
That is exactly what is always on my mind when I criticize political iran and its historical treacheries against humanity and peaceful nations for the last many centuries. However, few misguided "More Equal than Others" on this forum start jumping up and down and drag our peaceful Islamic faith into their nefarious slurs against our faith and the symbols of our faith. We as Muslims feel and tell them loud and clear that these misguided clowns have no business to use profane language against Islam and our revered symbols.

You will soon see "Chore ki Darhi main Tinkay" walay kuuch loug mayray in comments per uochal kood shuru ker dain gay.
I was called qadiyani, jew, qadiyani jew and Modi Qadiyani, im use to those types, for them i say

“Mujhay kafir kaho ga tu tumharay kya bhalay ho ga

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Irani are the worst form of hindutwa.
They are basically majoosi with fake made up stories relating to hazrat Ali and his family.
try to keep sect out of it or anything that goes toward that. It will lead to un necessary arguments and fights.
Once I asked shia freind of mine regarding all the nonsense shias say so he responded by saying All the sunis worship graves and it hit me how can we bash a whole sect on what we see in Pakistan while we Also dont want to be Related to those grave worshippers.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)

مرزا لعنتی مردود کے پیروکار کیا اس بات کا جواب دے گا کے اسرائیل کے ساتھ ان کے تعلقات میں اتنی گرمجوشی کیوں ہے ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mujhay kafir kaho ga tu tumharay kya bhalay ho ga

I have been alled qadiyani and modi Qadiyani whatever thst means!
Mirzais are a 1000 times better than these folk, Mirzais have only one false prophet and you will not see them worshiping that dajjals grave or even say Ya Ghulam Mirza maddad or asking anything from their dead dajjal.

While these people have have 12 extra prophets who they are constantly worshiping and asking from. You will almost never hear Allah's or our beloved Prophet's s.a.w name from their mouths. You will only hear Yaww Ali, Yaww Hossain

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Its an explosion not foreign army attack and also who cares about Iran im not talking about sect issues but the treachery by Iran agaisnt Pakistan, they are not an ally at all.
All terrorist activity happening in Balouchistan and attempts to sabotage CPEC and gawadar is being done by RAW where Iran lets India use its soil for attacks against Pakistan. Kulbushan Yadhav anyone? And then these back stabbers have the gaul to show us eyes!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Probably a stealth attack carried out by the Americans or even the Israeli's, that base is key to Iran's nuclear ambitions. These dungars have outdated american and russian tech for which they cannot get parts to keep running properly from the 70s and some junk they made on their own by copying Russian weaponry.

We all saw how good their radar operators and sam batteries are when they shot a civilian jet just recently and then as always lied about it.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
The only difference is that is not part of Islam or our faith and there are always learned scholars and ulema who reject and condemn this behavior as do we and they/we are in the majority compared to our "grave worshippers" while grave worship is a key pillar of faith for these people and encouraged by all their scholars and ulema.

I have met shias with different point of view, they dont talk bad about the first khalifa, discourage others who that and other things. They speak
Against the shias on media. I dont beleive in Shias or their believes but how can I call my friend Kafir when I led the prayer and they prayed behind me in mosque in new york? I leave it to Allah S.W.T and stay away from sectarian issues.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
All terrorist activity happening in Balouchistan and attempts to sabotage CPEC and gawadar is being done by RAW where Iran lets India use its soil for attacks against Pakistan. Kulbushan Yadhav anyone? And then these back stabbers have the gaul to show us eyes!

Im glad you mentioned this, people forget the treachery they have done, Kulbushan to Uzair Baloch. Even their general that was killed by US was not freind of Pakistan and people in Pakistan were not happy.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Probably a stealth attack carried out by the Americans or even the Israeli's, that base is key to Iran's nuclear ambitions. These dungars have outdated american and russian tech for which they cannot get parts to keep running properly from the 70s and some junk they made on their own by copying Russian weaponry.

We all saw how good their radar operators and sam batteries are when they shot a civilian jet just recently and then as always lied about it.
Not to mention Pakistan provided them with Centrifuges to enrich their uranium which they lously set up, centrifuges are spun so fast and little bit moisture inside or calculation will malfunction it and they had many malfunction due to worker sweat going inside when installing them. Then they blamed Pakistan ???

their technology is out dated only thing they have is mini armies they control in other countries such as syria, iraq and Lebanon.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Im glad you mentioned this, people forget the treachery they have done, Kulbushan to Uzair Baloch. Even their general that was killed by US was not freind of Pakistan and people in Pakistan were not happy.
"General Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps, accused Saudi Arabia of attempting to create tension between Pakistan and its neighbors in a Friday sermon in the Northern city of Babol.

“We are speaking to Pakistan with a friendly tone and we are telling that country not to allow their borders to become a source of insecurity for the neighboring countries; anyone who has made this plot for Pakistan is seeking to disintegrate that country, the Islamic Republic of Iran will take revenge of its martyrs from those mercenaries who have committed this crime no matter where they are in the world,” Soleimani said, according to reports by Farsi News Agency."

And now that day is now a public holiday in Iran as Gen Solemani martydom day, as if they already didn't have enough days of mourning and beating on their calender

And some of our 'Pakistani brothers" also cried the day he was sent packing to hell, he was just an all round evil SOB

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Never believe what they say

3wNBzwF10xpnhtPdt9v2fXdT3LYlQmAklylEDNEu7Wo8SAbzzyKKVoRae5KNpgvf5s1IbU0ZndAA0g=s1600-nd
Islam is simple, follow Quran and Sunnah and listen to the 4 schools thoughts which are all over the Muslim world, ex: Hanafi school of thought,dont go below that and avoid all those green topi bralevi or any other sect which is found These days, but do dwel on sufisim thought time to time.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not to mention Pakistan provided them with Centrifuges to enrich their uranium which they lously set up, centrifuges are spun so fast and little bit moisture inside or calculation will malfunction it and they had many malfunction due to worker sweat going inside when installing them. Then they blamed Pakistan ???

their technology is out dated only thing they have is mini armies they control in other countries such as syria, iraq and Lebanon.
Pakistan drank that "Islami Biradar Mulk" kool aid for way too long, still hasn't completed recovered from its side effects,