Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
images-j-1.png

bcom.jpg

HSiddiqui

images-j-1.png

bcom.jpg

She is not wrong is saying that PUBG is not bringing any positive growth in our youth, in fact the PUBG Game is pretty bad for Students as it has a lot of side effects. 1. Extreme Violence: PUBG has been under scrutiny for being a violent game by lots of people. ... Excessive violence can trigger aggressive emotions, thoughts and behavior in the player and this will ultimately make him less human.
But we need to look into our parenting also, we cannot ask government to ban this or that because my son/daughter is getting into that, we have to be a role model for our kids, give some sacrifice be home invest some time on kids and teach them about good and bad.Governments should do every thing to keep the bad influences far from our society but parents will have to play their role only then we will form a perfect society.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI needs to sack such people from its party for wasting precious time of the assembly.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol! the shameless losers will ridicule and attack every sane voice. I appreciate and am surprised to see we still have such noble souls who come eye ball to eye with the brainless slaves of the Satanists.

Bravo. Respect for honorable lady. Stay blessed.

Sn Sunny

Lol! the shameless losers will ridicule and attack every sane voice. I appreciate and am surprised to see we still have such noble souls who come eye ball to eye with the brainless slaves of the Satanists.

Bravo. Respect for honorable lady. Stay blessed.
who is looser?
who is attack every sane voice?
why you so defensive?

Pathfinder

why are you so dump who still not find problem statement but again you running from your own question ? is it birth defect or nature?
my question in post 5 is "what is your problem with it?"

are you a spastic? I believe you are as you had to repeat what I said to you, back to me. what am I running away from? I asked a question "what is your problem with it?" so far no answer!!

Sn Sunny

my question in post 5 is "what is your problem with it?"

are you a spastic? I believe you are as you had to repeat what I said to you, back to me. what am I running away from? I asked a question "what is your problem with it?" so far no answer!!
are you blind or out of mind person ?
my answer is "can i mention some problem?"
off course you saw some problem which you think i have problem with it!! right?
if you don,t able to show me problem then why you ask this stupid question?

Pathfinder

are you blind or out of mind person ?
my answer is "can i mention some problem?"
off course you saw some problem which you think i have problem with it!! right?
if you don,t able to show me problem then why you ask this stupid question?
you are spastik and severely retarded.