Meet PTI Lady who is requesting banning PUBG

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is this is best come back you have spastic?
are you fighting in who is best in insulting language?
ok i am done bcz that,s not my way of talking like you did who always use insulting language instead talk with logic
why you think i have problem with it?
if you don,t have any answer so keep quiet instead use insulting language
if you still continue on this language then you seriously need doctor

Pathfinder

are you fighting in who is best in insulting language?
ok i am done bcz that,s not my way of talking like you did who always use insulting language instead talk with logic
why you think i have problem with it?
if you don,t have any answer so keep quiet instead use insulting language
if you still continue on this language then you seriously need doctor
I asked you a question. you are no saint either and started getting lairy! I didn't start with any profanity!

Sn Sunny

I asked you a question. you are no saint either and started getting lairy! I didn't start with any profanity!
if you ask someone question then it should be linked with topic but you didn,t indentify any link with your question and topic so how could i answer it ? if your question is irrelevant ?
why do you think i have problem with it?

Pathfinder

if you ask someone question then it should be linked with topic but you didn,t indentify any link with your question and topic so how could i answer it ? if your question is irrelevant ?
why do you think i have problem with it?
this leads me to strongly believe you have mental issues.

Pathfinder

please correct yourself you ask irrelevant question not simple in post 5.
if it,s relevant then how?
that is why I call you spastic and a retard. the question is simple and straightforward! if you are unable to answer then say I lack the mental faculty to answer your question and case closed.

Sn Sunny

that is why I call you spastic and a retard. the question is simple and straightforward! if you are unable to answer then say I lack the mental faculty to answer your question and case closed.
that is why I call you mental and coward person bcz this question is irrelevant and you still didn,t prove any link with this post then you start using mental case language ! if you are unable to make question with any sense then i just said plz educate yourself and lolz case already closed bcz of your senseless or useless question

Pathfinder

that is why I call you mental and coward person bcz this question is irrelevant and you still didn,t prove any link with this post then you start using mental case language ! if you are unable to make question with any sense then i just said plz educate yourself and lolz case already closed bcz of your senseless or useless question
blah blah blah! mr spastic! so what is your problem with it? My question remains simple and on principle.

Sn Sunny

blah blah blah! mr spastic! so what is your problem with it? My question remains simple and on principle.
prove it your question is simple and on principle
i think you just here for using abuse language or for insulting ...or i don,t think so you can talk more without using abuse language bcz you have no clue to raise question which prove your question is just a joke

Pathfinder

prove it your question is simple and on principle
i think you just here for using abuse language and insulting or i don,t think so you can talk more without using abuse language bcz you have no clue to raise question and your question is just a joke
let me repeat the question to you.

so what is your problem with it?

that is it. if you have a comprehension issue then there is nothing I can do but encourage you to go back to school!

Sn Sunny

let me repeat the question to you.

that is it. if you have a comprehension issue then there is nothing I can do but encourage you to go back to school!
why do you think that i have problem with it?

or how do you know i have problem with it?

if you think i have problem with it then define that problem

Pathfinder

did I say I have a problem with it? NO I DIDN'T spastic. I asked you a question and your answer is a question!!

Now seeing how many days it takes you to understand a question! Back to School again.

Sn Sunny

did I say I have a problem with it? NO I DIDN'T spastic. I asked you a question and your answer is a question!!

Now seeing how many days it takes you to understand a question! Back to School again.
where i said that you have problem with it ?
plz check your eyes

Sn Sunny

آپ کو اس کے ساتھ کیا مسئلہ ہے ؟
تمیں ایسا کیوں لگتا ہیں کہ مجھے اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں
تمیں کیسے معلوم کہ مجھے اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں
اگر تمیں لگتا ہیں کے مجھے اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں تو اس مسئلہ کی تفصیل بتانا ؟
did I say I have a problem with it?
کیا میں نے کہا کہ مجھے اس سے کوئی مسئلہ ہے؟

my eyes are working fine but your spastic disease is now causing me harm. Now back to the debate.
میں نے کہاں کہا کہ تمیں اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں ؟
lolz you can,t live without using abuse language so don,t called it debate
i know you just here for using abuse or insult language bcz that,s your part of life
i translate all important post in urdu if you still don,t understand what do you said then seriously you have some issue

Last edited:

Pathfinder

تمیں ایسا کیوں لگتا ہیں کہ مجھے اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں
تمیں کیسے معلوم کہ مجھے اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں
اگر تمیں لگتا ہیں کے مجھے اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں تو اس مسئلہ کی تفصیل بتانا ؟

میں نے کہاں کہا کہ تمیں اس کے ساتھ مسئلہ ہیں ؟
lolz you can,t live without using abuse language so don,t called it debate
i know you just here for using abuse or insult language bcz that,s your part of life
i translate all important post in urdu if you still don,t understand what do you said then seriously you have some issue
yea welldone. my question to you is still outstanding!! when can we expect the answer?