No religion is higher than Humanity: Edhi

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
See once again you need to understand what humanity it and what religion is. Humanity is not a belief system at all where as religion is. Both humanity and religion call for defending people and all forms of life.

Back to the original point that Mr Eidhi made that "my religion is humanity" makes no sense to me coming from a practising Muslim like him. If that was so there would be no point in him making prayers and fasting as well. One would be a bad human being and Muslim if they were cruel as you suggest so we need to get in to perspective here. Religion is a belief system that comes with a code of practises where as humanity is just being nice to all creation.

We can convert to and leave any religion, this does not apply to our humanity. We just have to agree to disagree wit seems.

Thanks for the responses. Actually we might be agreeing on most points than disagreeing, may be it is just the persepctive.
Anyways, we agree to disagree and it is perfectly alright. :)

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks for the responses. Actually we might be agreeing on most points than disagreeing, may be it is just the persepctive.
Anyways, we agree to disagree and it is perfectly alright. :)

No prob bro. I don't force my views on anyone.