Off The Record - 18th August 2011 - Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed.

Off The Record

Councller (250+ posts)
[FLV]http://76.73.1.34/Video/OTR//OTR20110818.flv[/FLV]

11f752838e84ad2e2ba0d270a1fb5758.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Off The Record - 18th August 2011 - Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed

second part is not working

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan Please visit to Karachi. Put some pressure on yourself too, its very easy to stay in Islamabad and Lahore. People of Karachi need you. Your desire to become prime minister can come true if you look whole Pakistan in same eyes.
This is your first test to visit Karachi.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

he already did a jalsa in karachi..and he did other speeches in karachii to..he hasnt done a jalsa in lahore gujuranwala and other cities too..the only solution to pakistan at this moment is Imran khan..also to karachii..because he will give justice to people inshAllah..this mohajir card and sindhi and punjabi card is destroying pakistan..
Imran Khan Please visit to Karachi. Put some pressure on yourself too, its very easy to stay in Islamabad and Lahore. People of Karachi need you. Your desire to become prime minister can come true if you look whole Pakistan in same eyes.
This is your first test to visit Karachi.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sorry for inconvenience the issue has been fixed
these thtree idiot from punjab does not no nothing about karachi.i partly blame imran khan bcz maybe he is not racist.he get influence by people around him.kashif abassi always on the mission to defame mqm.and the third idiot the big one haroonrasheed.firstof all he is not justifying his job .being a jounalist he should be neutral but as you can see he is not.regarding karachi as ik said in past if some body bombed my family i will become suiside bomber.in 90 operation i have witness my self.bcz iwas in karachi then.police with help of army killing mqm supporter and thier crime was supporting mqm.i never supported mqm but ihave seen my friends slaughtered by police with the help of army these people were only 22 25 year we used to play cricket to gether and i know for sure they were not crimnal or murderer.their crime was supporting mqm police used to barge in the houses and if they dont find any sipporter they used to take any family member.and after two or three days after you see their picture in news papper calling them terrorist and killed them in encounter.the cruelty was beyond any body imagination.iam not racist i have punjabi relatives and they are very sweet people.the thing piss me off is this tasubi punjabi tola portray only one sided picture.if some body killed those innocent police officer its very wrong but what about 15000 innocent people why they got murdered.the people who ordered this genocide andvery un fair operation still walking freely. in europe still world war 2 war crimnals still get punish at present days.instead of abusing karachi people and mqm pakistani should show some sort of consolation and sympathy i hope u people understand one day before its not to late. pakistan zindabad

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
Nawaf Shareef is the only person who is the real need of Pakistan.

He is an honest and a patriotic leader.

He suffered in the past just because he thinks purely for Pakistan and Pakistan.

He courage to make and get declared Pakistan a nuclear state can never ever be forgotton in the world history. We salute him for bringing this unique dignity to Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef too Hamesha hamare diloon main zinda rahe ga. Nawaz Shareef zinda bad Pakistan Zinda bad.

Imran Khan is no [COLOR=#0000FF !important]match[/COLOR] to Nawaz Shareef.

Imran Khan's bad character still speaks - He is a father of an illegitimate daughter in America. What a dirty and immoral lesson Imran Khan is for our youth.

He still has sympathies with his jew in-laws. In March, he campaigned in London for his jew brother-in-law who was a candidate for the British parliament. He addressed muslims in a mosque in London and asked the muslim brothers to vote for his jew brother-in-law. Where stands his Islam and so-called sympathies for muslims and Pakistan.

I challenge Imran Khan to refute the truth of his campaign for a jew candidate of British parliament.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaf Shareef is the only person who is the real need of Pakistan.

He is an honest and a patriotic leader.

He suffered in the past just because he thinks purely for Pakistan and Pakistan.

He courage to make and get declared Pakistan a nuclear state can never ever be forgotton in the world history. We salute him for bringing this unique dignity to Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef too Hamesha hamare diloon main zinda rahe ga. Nawaz Shareef zinda bad Pakistan Zinda bad.

Imran Khan is no [COLOR=#0000FF !important]match[/COLOR] to Nawaz Shareef.

Imran Khan's bad character still speaks - He is a father of an illegitimate daughter in America. What a dirty and immoral lesson Imran Khan is for our youth.

He still has sympathies with his jew in-laws. In March, he campaigned in London for his jew brother-in-law who was a candidate for the British parliament. He addressed muslims in a mosque in London and asked the muslim brothers to vote for his jew brother-in-law. Where stands his Islam and so-called sympathies for muslims and Pakistan.

I challenge Imran Khan to refute the truth of his campaign for a jew candidate of British parliament.

Yeh post aik bar likh ker hur jugah post ker ruhay hein?
Jitna murzi repeat kur lein, NS aik post ka hi paisa dein gay!
Siasat mein to dum hein, lekin hissab mein burray taiz hein
specially jub paisa unka upna ho!
Ainda kuch nia likhein!

Kal mein nay NS kay barey mein aik kitab purrey. Unwan tha:
' Nawaz SHarif kay pichli do termon kay kaarnaamay '
Mein nay kitab kholi to sarey suffhay khali they!
Sirf yeh likha tha: Ubhi tuk to mosoof nay koi karnaama
surunjaam nahin dia. teesri term mein kuch kia to zaroor
aapko itlaa de jaye gi!.....Atta ul Haq Qasmi

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

these thtree idiot from punjab does not no nothing about karachi.i partly blame imran khan bcz maybe he is not racist.he get influence by people around him.kashif abassi always on the mission to defame mqm.and the third idiot the big one haroonrasheed.firstof all he is not justifying his job .being a jounalist he should be neutral but as you can see he is not.regarding karachi as ik said in past if some body bombed my family i will become suiside bomber.in 90 operation i have witness my self.bcz iwas in karachi then.police with help of army killing mqm supporter and thier crime was supporting mqm.i never supported mqm but ihave seen my friends slaughtered by police with the help of army these people were only 22 25 year we used to play cricket to gether and i know for sure they were not crimnal or murderer.their crime was supporting mqm police used to barge in the houses and if they dont find any sipporter they used to take any family member.and after two or three days after you see their picture in news papper calling them terrorist and killed them in encounter.the cruelty was beyond any body imagination.iam not racist i have punjabi relatives and they are very sweet people.the thing piss me off is this tasubi punjabi tola portray only one sided picture.if some body killed those innocent police officer its very wrong but what about 15000 innocent people why they got murdered.the people who ordered this genocide andvery un fair operation still walking freely. in europe still world war 2 war crimnals still get punish at present days.instead of abusing karachi people and mqm pakistani should show some sort of consolation and sympathy i hope u people understand one day before its not to late. pakistan zindabad

you are right, these three don't know about Karachi.
only you bloody mqm know how to kill people, how to collect bhatta, how to threat people, how to blackmail govt.

Analytical

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yeh post aik bar likh ker hur jugah post ker ruhay hein?
Jitna murzi repeat kur lein, ns aik post ka hi paisa dein gay!
Siasat mein to dum hein, lekin hissab mein burray taiz hein
specially jub paisa unka upna ho!
Ainda kuch nia likhein!

Kal mein nay ns kay barey mein aik kitab purrey. Unwan tha:
' nawaz sharif kay pichli do termon kay kaarnaamay '
mein nay kitab kholi to sarey suffhay khali they!
Sirf yeh likha tha: Ubhi tuk to mosoof nay koi karnaama
surunjaam nahin dia. Teesri term mein kuch kia to zaroor
aapko itlaa de jaye gi!.....atta ul haq qasmi

u r right mr atta ul haq qasmi sb. May allah give all of us power of speaking trhuth inspite of taking personel benefit,

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanx GOD kashif has done a programme without sharmeela farooqi,faisal abdi,mushahidullah khan....
imran must visit karachi.he is the best at this moment.