Off The Record - 18th August 2011 - Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Off The Record - 18th August 2011 - Imran Khan & Haroon Rasheed

these thtree idiot from punjab does not no nothing about karachi.i partly blame imran khan bcz maybe he is not racist.he get influence by people around him.kashif abassi always on the mission to defame mqm.and the third idiot the big one haroonrasheed.firstof all he is not justifying his job .being a jounalist he should be neutral but as you can see he is not.regarding karachi as ik said in past if some body bombed my family i will become suiside bomber.in 90 operation i have witness my self.bcz iwas in karachi then.police with help of army killing mqm supporter and thier crime was supporting mqm.i never supported mqm but ihave seen my friends slaughtered by police with the help of army these people were only 22 25 year we used to play cricket to gether and i know for sure they were not crimnal or murderer.their crime was supporting mqm police used to barge in the houses and if they dont find any sipporter they used to take any family member.and after two or three days after you see their picture in news papper calling them terrorist and killed them in encounter.the cruelty was beyond any body imagination.iam not racist i have punjabi relatives and they are very sweet people.the thing piss me off is this tasubi punjabi tola portray only one sided picture.if some body killed those innocent police officer its very wrong but what about 15000 innocent people why they got murdered.the people who ordered this genocide andvery un fair operation still walking freely. in europe still world war 2 war crimnals still get punish at present days.instead of abusing karachi people and mqm pakistani should show some sort of consolation and sympathy i hope u people understand one day before its not to late. pakistan zindabad

Itni lumbi post lekin nikla kuchh bhi nahin!
Teray say to madhani behtar jo itni deer paani mein chullay
to bhi aik pao mukhan nikal day!

Saboo

Waisay aaj Karachi mein kitnay maarey? Oh mera mutlab hay murray?

nicenfair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

these thtree idiot from punjab does not no nothing about karachi.i partly blame imran khan bcz maybe he is not racist.he get influence by people around him.kashif abassi always on the mission to defame mqm.and the third idiot the big one haroonrasheed.firstof all he is not justifying his job .being a jounalist he should be neutral but as you can see he is not.regarding karachi as ik said in past if some body bombed my family i will become suiside bomber.in 90 operation i have witness my self.bcz iwas in karachi then.police with help of army killing mqm supporter and thier crime was supporting mqm.i never supported mqm but ihave seen my friends slaughtered by police with the help of army these people were only 22 25 year we used to play cricket to gether and i know for sure they were not crimnal or murderer.their crime was supporting mqm police used to barge in the houses and if they dont find any sipporter they used to take any family member.and after two or three days after you see their picture in news papper calling them terrorist and killed them in encounter.the cruelty was beyond any body imagination.iam not racist i have punjabi relatives and they are very sweet people.the thing piss me off is this tasubi punjabi tola portray only one sided picture.if some body killed those innocent police officer its very wrong but what about 15000 innocent people why they got murdered.the people who ordered this genocide andvery un fair operation still walking freely. in europe still world war 2 war crimnals still get punish at present days.instead of abusing karachi people and mqm pakistani should show some sort of consolation and sympathy i hope u people understand one day before its not to late. pakistan zindabad

SHUT UP LIAR PAKISTAN KNOWS MUNAFQEEN AND QAITL MERCHANTS OF KARACHI LONG ENOUGH. NO NEED TO CLAIFY ANY THING YOH MQM:angry_smile:

nicenfair

nawaf shareef is the only person who is the real need of pakistan.

He is an honest and a patriotic leader.

He suffered in the past just because he thinks purely for pakistan and pakistan.

He courage to make and get declared pakistan a nuclear state can never ever be forgotton in the world history. We salute him for bringing this unique dignity to pakistan. Nawaz shareef too hamesha hamare diloon main zinda rahe ga. Nawaz shareef zinda bad pakistan zinda bad.

Imran khan is no [color=#0000ff !important]match[/color] to nawaz shareef.

Imran khan's bad character still speaks - he is a father of an illegitimate daughter in america. What a dirty and immoral lesson imran khan is for our youth.

He still has sympathies with his jew in-laws. In march, he campaigned in london for his jew brother-in-law who was a candidate for the british parliament. He addressed muslims in a mosque in london and asked the muslim brothers to vote for his jew brother-in-law. Where stands his islam and so-called sympathies for muslims and pakistan.

I challenge imran khan to refute the truth of his campaign for a jew candidate of british parliament.

honest enough by paying 5000 tax, shut up man

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaf Shareef is the only person who is the real need of Pakistan.

He suffered in the past just because he thinks purely for Pakistan and Pakistan.

He courage to make and get declared Pakistan a nuclear state can never ever be forgotton in the world history. We salute him for bringing this unique dignity to Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef too Hamesha hamare diloon main zinda rahe ga. Nawaz Shareef zinda bad Pakistan Zinda bad.

Imran Khan is no [COLOR=#0000FF !important]match[/COLOR] to Nawaz Shareef.

Imran Khan's bad character still speaks - He is a father of an illegitimate daughter in America. What a dirty and immoral lesson Imran Khan is for our youth.

He still has sympathies with his jew in-laws. In March, he campaigned in London for his jew brother-in-law who was a candidate for the British parliament. He addressed muslims in a mosque in London and asked the muslim brothers to vote for his jew brother-in-law. Where stands his Islam and so-called sympathies for muslims and Pakistan.

I challenge Imran Khan to refute the truth of his campaign for a jew candidate of British parliament.

that jew who was his ex brother in law is the one who raised voice against his goverment and usa on attack on iraq and afghanistan, if there is agood jew, good christian or good hindu what is wrong in supporting him?????????????????????

guadid-e-azam had good view and respect for mahtma gandhi, our prophet married in the family of jews, hazar safya was from jew family and in qruan Allah allowed muslim men to marry ahle-e-kitab

dr. noam chomsky is a jew and he is person who is biggest voical againt policy of the usa, and he always spoke in the favors of mulims . so does it mean we should hate him just becuase he is jew?????

go get some brain

look at situation in karachi
2. look at situation ecnomic siutation
3. look at tax steeling
4. look at blochistan issue
5. look at war on terror

nawaz shrif who is second biggst party in paliment has given no policy on it ever and did nothing but just sleeping in his mahal ( if nawaz shrif wants he can resign and corrupt zardari will go home in a day but nawz has done nothing but when imran khan says that andar say nawaz zardari say mila howa tha then , nawaz and his supportrs start having loose motions

you say nawaz shrif suffered when he suffered ??? he licked the boots of mushraf and ran away from paksitan to his palace. stop lying . you can fool us with lies

its only imran khan who is making efforts on these issues and giving policy how to fix them. . if people of paksitan want a developed , viable, and peaceful paksitan we need to vote for irman khan and stand behind him otherwise pakistan will become worst and worst everyday

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

No body hates karachi or people in karachi..we dislike MQM leaders..and not all of them..we dislike Altaf hussein..we believe he is part of the problem..i have friends from karachi..who are urdu..or mohajir whatever is good..they love Imran Khan..they feel Altaf hussein is the disease to problem in karachi..he uses this mohajir card..and joining india..all that bull...he is responsible for the hatred towards MQM..he need to either change his behaviour because he is not a representative of a true Pakistani or even a normal human being..and he is no way representative of people of karachi...he himself in enjoyin in London..and he letting our karachi muslims burn..that leader is the disease..and also Zardari..also nawaz..they messed up karachii..they messed up pakistan..they created differences between pakistani and muslim..imran khan can bring change..he will work hard to bring peace in karachi and all pakistan..InshAllah

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

very well said brother. I think nothing can be better to say to this idiot what you said about him. He is talking rubbish about three gentle persons.

usman710

He suffered in the past just because he thinks purely for Pakistan and Pakistan.

He courage to make and get declared Pakistan a nuclear state can never ever be forgotton in the world history. We salute him for bringing this unique dignity to Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef too Hamesha hamare diloon main zinda rahe ga. Nawaz Shareef zinda bad Pakistan Zinda bad.

Imran Khan's bad character still speaks - He is a father of an illegitimate daughter in America. What a dirty and immoral lesson Imran Khan is for our youth.

He still has sympathies with his jew in-laws. In March, he campaigned in London for his jew brother-in-law who was a candidate for the British parliament. He addressed muslims in a mosque in London and asked the muslim brothers to vote for his jew brother-in-law. Where stands his Islam and so-called sympathies for muslims and Pakistan.

I challenge Imran Khan to refute the truth of his campaign for a jew candidate of British parliament.

Israel has so many jews and they are aginst state of israel and its tyranny over Palestine
Indian has so many hindus which are against occupation of kashmir
US has so many Christians who are against US policies on muslim territories

Character ke baat kertay ho. PTI tau chup rehte hay as Imran Khan said zatiaat pe nahee aatey but you PML(N) k bharay k tattu baaz nahe atay.
MQM ne jo kiya tha PML(N) k sath woh yaad karata hon pher takay auqat may aao apni.
Ae lo sun lo auqat apni MQM ke zubani. My first thanks to MQM for shutting up these idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeXlgNZTcmA

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way, look this humble person. he never used abusive language, he never put useless and personal allegations on any one. he listen every person and still people thing he does not listen anyone. I think if he does not compromise on principles and people call this inflexibility and his rigidity then I am completely agree with Imran Khan because he should never be flexible for such things. this is the only thing people like him when he will start compromising with these corrupt people, he will lose his popularity. I pray and hope that he never compromise these filthy politicians. It does not matter he wins or not but he should never leave his honesty and sincerity.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good Analysis............keep it up

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aap mujhay saath lejaya kurrein gay na?
Oh khair chhorriay, Aap waley mein to nahin jaoon ga.
Kitnay saal hogaye, ubhi bhi oot kay oot!
IK samait PTI walon ki baton say lagta hai k unhain school admit krwana paray ga................

Saboo

IK samait PTI walon ki baton say lagta hai k unhain school admit krwana paray ga................

Ik to London ki Bradford university kay Chancellor hein. Aap unhein
school mein dakhil kurwaein gay!?

Tum ruhay oot kay oot!, a conundrum!!
Ub ja dictionary dekh. ubay oot, yeh waly left hand se shuru hoti hay!!:lol:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ik to London ki Bradford university kay Chancellor hein. Aap unhein
school mein dakhil kurwaein gay!?

Tum ruhay oot kay oot!, a conundrum!!
Ub ja dictionary dekh. ubay oot, yeh waly left hand se shuru hoti hay!!:lol:
yeah harkatoon pay depend krta hai..............Chancellor tu bun gaya lakin aik mature politician nai bana......harkatain wo 5th class k bachoon jaise hain....
sartaj aziz bhe chancellor hain univsersity k...............

Saboo

yeah harkatoon pay depend krta hai..............Chancellor tu bun gaya lakin aik mature politician nai bana......harkatain wo 5th class k bachoon jaise hain....
sartaj aziz bhe chancellor hain univsersity k...............

Kia aap kay khial mein aik mature siasatdan corruption kurkay bunta hay?
Ya millein luga ker, gharemulki properties and 1.5 billion dollars ka account ,
benaami, tax chori, jhoot, fraud, dishonesty, cheating and lootmar kurray to
mature siasatdan bunta hay! agar yeh sub kuch hay to phir NS ki maturity mein
koi shuk nahin.

Note: Nawaz Sharif kay pass koi sensible bunda nahin hay keh behis ki ja sukkay?
Ya terey jaisay oot reh gaye hein! Kahan hein agent007, woh eagle guy, chedago
wughara wughera! Waqeatun Nawaz Sharif ukalay hotay ja ruhay hein! lekin Zardari jo hein.

Last edited: