Pakistan Tonight - 8th September 2011 - Imran Khan.

Pakistan Tonight

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

6ebc77cbe0934ea00227e333328b7e69.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Tonight - 8th September 2011 - Imran Khan

would love to read Khan sahab's book. does anybody know what is its name and whether its available on the net??

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)

if u keep scrolling down u ll see advert of his book n the right hand corner.thx

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wanted to say something if this does not hurts any one's feelings, i.e. when ever Imran Khan appear publicly or appear in a tv program he must start his talk with Bismillah, I am saying this because this is Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (SAAW). May Allah (SWT) guide him and give him success. Ameen.

AHMED78

Minister (2k+ posts)

IMRAN KHAN zidabad badloo buray nizaam ko vote do imran ko cheetah khan

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I wanted to say something if this does not hurts any one's feelings, i.e. when ever Imran Khan appear publicly or appear in a tv program he must start his talk with Bismillah, I am saying this because this is Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (SAAW). May Allah (SWT) guide him and give him success. Ameen.
I have very closely noticed that those who recite bismillah in the begning of their talks ,, in the talk shows,,, are the worst lairs and looters,,,,, i will name them if you want ,,,,,,, keep a close watch....

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have very closely noticed that those who recite bismillah in the begning of their talks ,, in the talk shows,,, are the worst lairs and looters,,,,, i will name them if you want ,,,,,,, keep a close watch....

Anyie1 you know why I said this thing, this is not to create a controversy or anything else, just to add a spiritual dimension to anything you wanted to do, as we all Muslims have belief that if we say bismillah before doing anything Allah gives Barakah in it, Imran Khan is my leader as he is yours, I love him and follow him like any other Pakistani, and i will say to your comment that if some body uses bismillah to prove his lies as truth then his punishment is with Allah and you don't need to name them i also know them. :jazak:

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Two men look outside the prison window, one saw bars other saw stars...

i simply pity with people who cannot recognize a true leader...

May PTI wins in upcoming elections... Amen!

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

this anchor is stupid. He is just insensible. He is on some kind of agenda. it pisses me really off.

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)

How do you know he does not, how do you know he did not read it quitely....

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)

Brother it is the intention of a person. He must be saying it in his heart and he don't have to say it aloud and at the end of the day its between him and ALLAH. And ALLAH knows the best.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)

Anyie1 you know why I said this thing, this is not to create a controversy or anything else, just to add a spiritual dimension to anything you wanted to do, as we all Muslims have belief that if we say bismillah before doing anything Allah gives Barakah in it, Imran Khan is my leader as he is yours, I love him and follow him like any other Pakistani, and i will say to your comment that if some body uses bismillah to prove his lies as truth then his punishment is with Allah and you don't need to name them i also know them. :jazak:
brother you intention must not have been to bring any controversy but the thing you said is personal to him and should not be discussed publicly. We do not know Imran's intention. He must have had said in his heart. ALLAH knows the best.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Yeh qaum deserve he nahi karti Imran Khan ko. We have only one guy as of now, who is honest and can save Pakistan but people have strange attitudes - they ask useless questions and want to do pathetic kind of criticism. Pata nahi kaisi nation hain hum.

Again the same stupid question: why we don't know any other name......samajh nahi aati yeh kaisay log hain jo yeh question poochtay hain.....

Look at his great understanding of Islam, life, the connection between us and Allah, the clarity on what is the root cause of the problems - it's just amazing.

18th amendment is a killing and dirty change in the constitution. It has made party leader as God and now a party person who thinks someone is not in favor of nation, has still to vote for it.
Imran Khan takes it on with everyone who is corrupt coz Imran is not power corrupt. He doesn't need power - what he needs is a place in which he can do something for Pakistan.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

vote imran khan
vote imran khan
vote imran khan
vote imran khan

but how?????

get your vote registered!
Get your vote registered!
Get your vote registered!

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALLAH IK ki zindagi daraaz kare aur isse salahiyat aur complete power aata karay keh ye hamare liye aur hamari generations ko Quaid-e-Azam ka Pakistan de aur isse aik Islami taaqat banaye