Pakistani corrupt, dishonest & greedy judges bring shame to us.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani corrupt judges bring shame, disgrace, and humiliation to millions of Pakistanis living in western countries and other parts of the world. Pakistani courts and judges are called, " Bitches of the Riches," because a lot of them are dishonest, greedy, and corrupt and have lost the trust, respect, and confidence of an ordinary Pakistani because the poor are often the victims of their iniquitous, prejudiced, and discriminatory justice whereas the rich and elite can buy justice with a sack full of dollars as they wish and would like. Some of the corrupt and dishonest judges have dishonoured and stigmatized their noble profession so much so that even the honest ones are looked down upon and suspected of practising nepotism and favouritism for the rich and for the greed of accumulating wealth and assets by hook or crook. They have become morally and ethically bankrupt and insensitive to infamy and notoriety associated with their names.

I personally believe that Pakistani corrupt courts and judges presiding over them have been largely responsible for the spread of malignant disease of financial corruption, embezzling, money laundering, fake account holding and looting of hundreds of trillions of dollars by political leaders, politicians, and their cronies from the state coffers. Pakistan will not prosper and progress unless and until every citizen of the country is dispensed with equal, fair and impartial justice irrespective of their status and background in society. At present, a lot of dishonest and greedy judges are bought and sold by the rich on a whim.

Last edited:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
These judges are very cheap also... And Free Delivery is also available. Here is a rate list:

1) If you have to come to the court for taking justice $xxxx (Buy one get one free offer available)

2) If you want the justice to be delivered to your door step (Add $xx)

3) If you want the judge to organize Media Campaign for you along with justice (Add $xx)

But I have one concern though; that is all the courts should list their prices in a visible place and also let know the general public so that common folks like us can avail the facility.

Baqol Bhola Record: awen nai labdi zanania

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
These judges are very cheap also... And Free Delivery is also available. Here is a rate list:

1) If you have to come to the court for taking justice $xxxx (Buy one get one free offer available)

2) If you want the justice to be delivered to your door step (Add $xx)

3) If you want the judge to organize Media Campaign for you along with justice (Add $xx)

But I have one concern though; that is all the courts should list their prices in a visible place and also let know the general public so that common folks like us can avail the facility.

Baqol Bhola Record: awen nai labdi zanania
I would suggest that the corrupt judges should advertise their various service charges on Tv channels, newspapers, and on the internet.