Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dungar singh the SF was just based on the JIT report and they did their own audit on it. The SF report is NOT the JIT report jahil! Why did they waste time, effort and money on coming up with their own report, they could have just used the JIT report and saved themselves a lot of time

Aur chalo for the sake of argument lets say I agree on your stance. Courruption to phir bhi khi hana aur who bhi millions of dollars mein. Yeh sharminda honay wali baat hai yaa fakhar se sar uncha kerne wali baat hai?

And

BIGGEST OF ALL HOW IN THE HELL IS IK AND THE CURRENT GOVT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?????????????
Kya Bukwas Kur rehey ho Asshole
This kind of joke only takes place in Pakistan when just to show people like you boxes after boxes of papers were brought in the court in which the proceeding never used to last more than an hour.

5afe593a275f4.jpg

What the Hell is written on these papers? some wise judge, not under any pressure has to ask to make things go ahead. So it was looked at "what the hell is written in it" by SF.

None but GOP which is IKs GOP and NAB argued against this Star Report.

And you know what. This Govt knew this and they tried to play low and keep it hidden from its Monkies like you. That is why the money was sent to UK to get confiscated days before the release of the Judgement. --- Remember that Asshole. ??
And above all, they could still go to the appeal -- at least to pull the Pants of Wajid Zia and IK up which were pulled down in this proceedings.

RajaRawal111

I think we have done enough of this now. It has to finish. So I Am am recapping it

I said that JIT of Wajid Zia has put together a bible of Shareefs Corruption. The 11 volumes with over a million pages created havoc in Pakistan. Based on that Havoc the broadsheet claim emerged. Now was the time of payback for the created Havoc. The Arbitration court of UK asked

**** WHAT THE HELL IS WRITTEN IN THIS REPORT.*****
The Govt of Pakistan which was run by IMRAN KHAN and NAB replied in that court
**** SIR THERE IS NOTHING BUT OVEREXAGGERATED LIES IN THIS REPORT *****

And both have proved their claim in court. Their claim was accepted by the court and the claimant as well.

Gulfi Chatoo "CitizenX" challenged it and we agreed to go deep into the Judgement and read it word by word and gave arguments quoting right from the Judgement. He has his usual Munafiqana approach and tactics but at last in Post No 197 he admitted it. I have highlighted his admittance in blue in my reply in post No 198.

This is the truth which this Govt has deliberately hidden from the Awam. That is exactly why they sent money to UK days before judgment so that the account gets confiscated and we are not left able to appeal against it. This truth will emerge one day. The details are in this thread for everyone to see.

But I know you Imranis have better things to do than knowing the truth so don't blame anyone.

RajaRawal111

What nonsense. ]Wake up Pak[/USER] -- you

Limited time Offer, Grab the Opportunity
Hurry up !!!

Admin, Adeel

I know you have much better things to do than knowing the truth. But I have concluded my discussion with Gulfi Chatoo. Just in case you need to know what actually Wajid Zia of JIT did and how your Imran khan and NAB pulled his pants down and proven him a liar.

Details are in this thread

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/premium-membership-path-forward-on-siasat-pk.799056/page-11

RajaRawal111

RajaRawal111

ایک

گئے

I know you have much better things to do than knowing the truth. But I have concluded my discussion with Gulfi Chatoo. Just in case you need to know what actually Wajid Zia of JIT did and how your Imran khan and NAB pulled his pants down and proven him a liar.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/premium-membership-path-forward-on-siasat-pk.799056/page-11

RajaRawal111

So let me get this right. You are going to prove to us that nawaz sharif HAS done 8 times less corruption then wajid Zia said but you are not going to prove to us that nawaz has done NO corruption?

I’m all ears. Count me in. ?

I’m extremely busy tomorrow but I’ll catch up on Friday
Ok, now I got it.

Okara

RajaRawal111

Guys (Everyone i addressed in post 203 to 207) I know it looks cheap to let everyone on this thread know in more than one posts. But what can I do the Format of the forum is like this. I could not put you all together in one reply.
It was difficult to keep up with me and Gulfi Munafiq so it was better to let you guys know at the end.
Now for me, As I said in this thread at the beginning. I have to wind up my business on this forum. I will still be here for some dilpashori and any serious issues. But I will tone down my voice in highlighting the Nalleqi and Nkahma Pun of IK.
This ship aka Imran Khan is bound to sink. Unfortunately, he has destroyed this country a lot. We have seen lots of disasters --- but this one was the worst and will be proven to be the worst by history.
Today we are

--- Lowest Ever in economy
--- Highest Ever in Corruption
--- Lowest Ever in Law and order
--- Loneliest Ever in word with no friend standing beside us
--- Watching a dark hurricane of Terrorism rising from west border which we finished

--- Lowest ever in cricket which was supposed to be only thing this IK could do.

But Alhamdo lillah this Maan Dhurti is made to live forever (Aameen Sum-Ameen). What is coming for us in near future is not an easy thing to watch. But I will keep my head bowed in front of Allah to Take us out of the mess this gyu IK made for us.
May Allah protect us from getting trapped in this kind of Dijaaliyat again. --- Ameen
May Allah forgive this nation for accepting the Humiliation we did to the term "Riyasat-e-Madina"

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Sadly don't have time to waste on u. Keep supporting corrupt criminals.
I know you very well bro. Just felt it as my duty to point you to something worthy of looking into.
But as I said you have better things to do than wasting time on truth.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Well done. You proved Nawaz is a little chor and not a big chor. Big win for you!
But you know, a chor is still a chor.....

Honestly, do you not see the irony in your bring proud that nawaz is not as big a chor as JIT/Wajid Zia said?

RajaRawal111

Well done. You proved Nawaz is a little chor and not a big chor. Big win for you!
But you know, a chor is still a chor.....

Honestly, do you not see the irony in your bring proud that nawaz is not as big a chor as JIT/Wajid Zia said?
? I told you so many times that I will be standing with you once things clear out. Qudrat had done some Justice that NAB and IK himself has proven Wajid Zia a Liar.
Now NS has to defend 8 times lesser than what he was defending. I will see how he does. ANd if he fails I will be standing with your sir.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kya Bukwas Kur rehey ho Asshole
This kind of joke only takes place in Pakistan when just to show people like you boxes after boxes of papers were brought in the court in which the proceeding never used to last more than an hour.

5afe593a275f4.jpg

What the Hell is written on these papers? some wise judge, not under any pressure has to ask to make things go ahead. So it was looked at "what the hell is written in it" by SF.

And you know what. This Govt knew this and they tried to play low and keep it hidden from its Monkies like you. That is why the money was sent to UK to get confiscated days before the release of the Judgement. --- Remember that Asshole. ??
And above all, they could still go to the appeal -- at least to pull the Pants of Wajid Zia and IK up which were pulled down in this proceedings.
Abhay oh BC rundi phir apni auqaat bhool gaya! Tu waqai in kutti ki nasal hai jub tak pathar aur laatain nahi maaron forun apni kamini auqat bhool jata hai. L lani diya thuje kya phelay har post mein zaleel kerna parde ga. Agar aasi baat hai to bol dey, mujhey to waise bhi maaza aata hai tum harimiyon ki chitrol kerne mein.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)

تم اپنی استنجا کی چاٹا چاٹی کپتان کے مُوٹو، اور شیرو سے فی الحال جاری رکھو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? ? Teray khene se ho gai aur hum na maan li. What a moronic dipshit you are, it's already been proven case was concluded and it even says so in the judgement even before this govt was elected, but you dumb ass just want implicate the current.

Your entire argument is based on "I think the current govt is involved" Dumb shit the world does not revolve around your thoughts and wishes! ????

surfer

? I told you so many times that I will be standing with you once things clear out. Qudrat had done some Justice that NAB and IK himself has proven Wajid Zia a Liar.
Now NS has to defend 8 times lesser than what he was defending. I will see how he does. ANd if he fails I will be standing with your sir.
Let us see then, but I'm not hopeful you will be standing with me.....the facts on avenfield are already established, and NOT being challenged (at least not in the appeals made so far).

To be honest, I'm not interested in JIT or broadsheet etc, as there are only 3 cases which are in play - avenfield, al aziza and flagship

1) Nawaz appeal has been turned down in avenfield and alaziza, as he is still absconding. If/When he comes back he can appeal to IHC to listen to his appeal, which may or may not be heard. So as of today, he is a convicted criminal and absconder. What else is to see?

2) Maryum's appeal is in progress for avenfield. She submitted a petition yesterday which according to her "would change the direction of the case" - I was expecting an appeal based on merits of the case (explanation of the source of funds or money trail for avenfield flats) - but instead all we got was more conspiracy theories against ISI etc etc. So still appealing on technicalities and this and that. Still zero explanation of source of funds or money trail.

I told you before there is a quick fire sure way of finishing the avenfield case, if the sharif's are telling the truth - it's 100% guaranteed to succeed. Last time you ignored this - would you now like to know how?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Qudrat had done some Justice that NAB and IK himself has proven Wajid Zia a Liar.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is called twisted patwari logic! It's been proven current govt wasn't even in power and that big smoking patwari gun is the SF report and not the JIT report.

MF'ker you must be smokin' some hardcore shit that you see the total opposite of whats going on!

Ladies and gentlemen these are the results of stunted growth.

^^^^ Is ko kehte hain mutmain dheet beghairat patwari, kitna khush horaha hai ke ganja haramkhor chor sabit hogaya!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Let us see then, but I'm not hopeful you will be standing with me.....the facts on avenfield are already established, and NOT being challenged (at least not in the appeals made so far).

To be honest, I'm not interested in JIT or broadsheet etc, as there are only 3 cases which are in play - avenfield, al aziza and flagship

1) Nawaz appeal has been turned down in avenfield and alaziza, as he is still absconding. If/When he comes back he can appeal to IHC to listen to his appeal, which may or may not be heard. So as of today, he is a convicted criminal and absconder. What else is to see?

2) Maryum's appeal is in progress for avenfield. She submitted a petition yesterday which according to her "would change the direction of the case" - I was expecting an appeal based on merits of the case (explanation of the source of funds or money trail for avenfield flats) - but instead all we got was more conspiracy theories against ISI etc etc. So still appealing on technicalities and this and that. Still zero explanation of source of funds or money trail.

I told you before there is a quick fire sure way of finishing the avenfield case, if the sharif's are telling the truth - it's 100% guaranteed to succeed. Last time you ignored this - would you now like to know how?

These are the bullshits patwaris feed themselves to justify supporting their harami chor leaders, now this left, that is pending. I've said it before and I will say it again. If Mian Saanp came to this jahil and told him personally in private, that yes he is a corrupt thief and have stolen millions. This blind slaves reaction will be "Nahi Mian Saanp yeh jhoot hai, aap kissi pressure mein aa ke muj se jhoot bol rahe hain"

Summun bukmun umyun

surfer

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is called twisted patwari logic! It's been proven current govt wasn't even in power and that big smoking patwari gun is the SF report and not the JIT report.

MF'ker you must be smokin' some hardcore shit that you see the total opposite of whats going on!

Ladies and gentlemen these are the results of stunted growth.

^^^^ Is ko kehte hain mutmain dheet beghairat patwari, kitna khush horaha hai ke ganja haramkhor chor sabit hogaya!
Irony is lost on some people. You can lead a horse to water....etc etc