Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think we have done enough of this now. It has to finish. So I Am am recapping it

I said that JIT of Wajid Zia has put together a bible of Shareefs Corruption. The 11 volumes with over a million pages created havoc in Pakistan. Based on that Havoc the broadsheet claim emerged. Now was the time of payback for the created Havoc. The Arbitration court of UK asked

**** WHAT THE HELL IS WRITTEN IN THIS REPORT.*****
The Govt of Pakistan which was run by IMRAN KHAN and NAB replied in that court
**** SIR THERE IS NOTHING BUT OVEREXAGGERATED LIES IN THIS REPORT *****

And both have proved their claim in court. Their claim was accepted by the court and the claimant as well.

Gulfi Chatoo "CitizenX" challenged it and we agreed to go deep into the Judgement and read it word by word and gave arguments quoting right from the Judgement. He has his usual Munafiqana approach and tactics but at last in Post No 197 he admitted it. I have highlighted his admittance in blue in my reply in post No 198.

This is the truth which this Govt has deliberately hidden from the Awam. That is exactly why they sent money to UK days before judgment so that the account gets confiscated and we are not left able to appeal against it. This truth will emerge one day. The details are in this thread for everyone to see.

But I know you Imranis have better things to do than knowing the truth so don't blame anyone.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Khud ki case sun ker apni marzi ka faisla beech mein se nikal liya. Is ko bi mian saanp walay Justice Qayyum walay shouk lagay huway hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Irony is lost on some people. You can lead a horse to water....etc etc
Exactly. This literally has to be the dumbest debate I've ever had here. Knowing that wheter win or lose, ganju harami will be proved a corrupt thief who stole millions.

Hey hold up, mian saanp didn't do corruption worth over a billion...........................he only did corruption of $800 million, How dare you accuse him of stealing billlions!

??????

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These are the bullshits patwaris feed themselves to justify supporting their harami chor leaders, now this left, that is pending. I've said it before and I will say it again. If Mian Saanp came to this jahil and told him personally in private, that yes he is a corrupt thief and have stolen millions. This blind slaves reaction will be "Nahi Mian Saanp yeh jhoot hai, aap kissi pressure mein aa ke muj se jhoot bol rahe hain"

Summun bukmun umyun
I know someone in the media (current anchor - distant relative on my mother's family side) who told me that off the record /off air PMLN members admit that "nawaz is corrupt but what can we do? We need a ticket from this party"

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let us see then, but I'm not hopeful you will be standing with me.....the facts on avenfield are already established, and NOT being challenged (at least not in the appeals made so far).

To be honest, I'm not interested in JIT or broadsheet etc, as there are only 3 cases which are in play - avenfield, al aziza and flagship

1) Nawaz appeal has been turned down in avenfield and alaziza, as he is still absconding. If/When he comes back he can appeal to IHC to listen to his appeal, which may or may not be heard. So as of today, he is a convicted criminal and absconder. What else is to see?

2) Maryum's appeal is in progress for avenfield. She submitted a petition yesterday which according to her "would change the direction of the case" - I was expecting an appeal based on merits of the case (explanation of the source of funds or money trail for avenfield flats) - but instead all we got was more conspiracy theories against ISI etc etc. So still appealing on technicalities and this and that. Still zero explanation of source of funds or money trail.

I told you before there is a quick fire sure way of finishing the avenfield case, if the sharif's are telling the truth - it's 100% guaranteed to succeed. Last time you ignored this - would you now like to know how?
Nawaz Shareef is Absconding, his appeal is not turned down. And on the Avenfield Judgement, the same court has already Aquited the whole family from doing any criminal activity --- did not know that ????
Please I dont want to go thidough the something I went with Gulfi Chatoo. I am tired.

surfer

Exactly. This literally has to be the dumbest debate I've ever had here. Knowing that wheter win or lose, ganju harami will be proved a corrupt thief who stole millions.

Hey hold up, mian saanp didn't do corruption worth over a billion...........................he only did corruption of $800 million, How dare you accuse him of stealing billlions!

??????
I pointed this out in point 127, thinking maybe he will realise what a fool's errand he is on, but, true to form, he didn't twig.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know someone in the media (current anchor - distant relative on my mother's family side) who told me that off the record /off air PMLN members admit that "nawaz is corrupt but what can we do? We need a ticket from this party"
Is harami ko bhi sub pata hai, jaan ke meesna banta hai. Because admitting his corruption will shake the very foundation of his being, all these years, time and effort put behind this ganj. plus most probably salaa khud corrupt aur rishwat khor hoga. Because only a corrupt can support another corrupt.

So by hook or by crook, they have to keep pretending that he is innocent and keep supportinh him

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef is Absconding, his appeal is not turned down.
? ? ? ? ? ? Another case of patwari jahalat and living in a fantasy patwari land

"the bench observed that an absconder loses rights guaranteed in the Constitution including the right of audience.

In its nine-page judgement released today, the IHC stated that since Nawaz was a "fugitive from law hence has lost his right of audience before this court and we are left with no choice except to dismiss his appeal"."

surfer

Nawaz Shareef is Absconding, his appeal is not turned down. And on the Avenfield Judgement, the same court has already Aquited the whole family from doing any criminal activity --- did not know that ????
Please I dont want to go thidough the something I went with Gulfi Chatoo. I am tired.
Incorrect.

1) Nawaz appeal is turned down. he can make a new appeal if/when he returns. Dismissed means "turned down"

2) Sharif family have NOT been acquitted in Avenfield. Their jail sentence was suspended but the judgement (conviction) was not over turned. If it was, Maryum would be eligible to become a member of parliament - you think she wouldn't have got in on some by election? What exactly do you think Maryum is appealing against in IHC these last few weeks?

And this is not the same thing you went through with CitizenX. If you're tired we can continue another day. I'm always here.

PS I did notice once again you dont want to know the 100% success guaranteed way of coming out of avenfield for sharif family. I dont know why? But like I said, it only works if sharif's are telling the truth.

RajaRawal111

? ? ? ? ? ? Another case of patwari jahalat and living in a fantasy patwari land

"the bench observed that an absconder loses rights guaranteed in the Constitution including the right of audience.

In its nine-page judgement released today, the IHC stated that since Nawaz was a "fugitive from law hence has lost his right of audience before this court and we are left with no choice except to dismiss his appeal"."

Dont worry man. Once he is Guaranteed by those who let him go that court proceedings will be on daily basis he will come back. --- That is my guess - not information.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I know you have much better things to do than knowing the truth. But I have concluded my discussion with Gulfi Chatoo. Just in case you need to know what actually Wajid Zia of JIT did and how your Imran khan and NAB pulled his pants down and proven him a liar.

Details are in this thread

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/premium-membership-path-forward-on-siasat-pk.799056/page-11
Thanks for keeping me posted
Although I have been following the thread but I will love to go through it again before saying anything. It might take some time cuz I am kind of busy here again.
We will see what you have done to the frog.

surfer

Snap. It's funny, he will go into minute details of a judgement to prove an irrelevant point but misses the big headline news.

RajaRawal111

Incorrect.

1) Nawaz appeal is turned down. he can make a new appeal if/when he returns. Dismissed means "turned down"

2) Sharif family have NOT been acquitted in Avenfield. Their jail sentence was suspended but the judgement (conviction) was not over turned. If it was, Maryum would be eligible to become a member of parliament - you think she wouldn't have got in on some by election? What exactly do you think Maryum is appealing against in IHC these last few weeks?

And this is not the same thing you went through with CitizenX. If you're tired we can continue another day. I'm always here.

PS I did notice once again you dont want to know the 100% success guaranteed way of coming out of avenfield for sharif family. I dont know why? But like I said, it only works if sharif's are telling the truth.
Please see my last post.
And for the Acquittal, I am talking about the Avenfield Judgement.
Please go through it you will find it. The whole family is acquitted from any corruption and wrongdoing.

surfer

Please see my last post.
And for the Acquittal, I am talking about the Avenfield Judgement.
Please go through it you will find it. The whole family is acquitted from any corruption and wrongdoing.
They literally are not.

If they were, what is Maryum appealing against in IHC?

Just read this headline again:

Nawaz appeal against conviction in avenfield is dismissed.

1st para

"The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Thursday rejected former prime minister and PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif's appeals against his convictions by an accountability court in the Avenfield and Al-Azizia references."

Does word rejected mean acquittal to you?

RajaRawal111

They literally are not.

If they were, what is Maryum appealing against in IHC?

Just read this headline again:

Nawaz appeal against conviction in avenfield is dismissed.

1st para

"The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Thursday rejected former prime minister and PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif's appeals against his convictions by an accountability court in the Avenfield and Al-Azizia references."

Does word rejected mean acquittal to you?
Please dont Challenge me as Gulfi did Sir.
Should I ask you to download the Avenfield Judgement ???

surfer

sure, send me the link. Make sure its the one in which "whole family is acquitted" :)

but before you do. Answer just one question. If whole family have been acquitted, what is maryum appealing against in IHC last few weeks?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? Lagta hai mazeed bizt honay ka irada hai! Will take one line from 1000 page judgement and then dance around it like a monkey, hence patwari bandar dancer! ?

You only see and hear what you want to see and hear and totally ignore they rest, that really is some patwari super skill.

surfer

? ? ? ? ? Lagta hai mazeed bizt honay ka irada hai! Will take one line from 1000 page judgement and then dance around it like a monkey, hence patwari bandar dancer! ?

You only see and hear what you want to see and hear and totally ignore they rest, that really is some patwari super skill.
It literally like they took "logic" out the back door and shot it in the back.

If whole family have been acquitted, why the F are they still appealing in IHC?
Do they just love paying lawyers? ? ?

RajaRawal111

sure, send me the link. Make sure its the one in which "whole family is acquitted" :)

but before you do. Answer just one question. If whole family have been acquitted, what is maryum appealing against in IHC last few weeks?
I would like you to find a place where you can download. As I want you to accept that it as an authentic copy. There are many sites where you can download it. this is one of them

Please go through it and I will tell you where it says the whole family is acquitted from corruption.
But I will talk to you on this subject tomorrow In-sha Allah. Qasam sey I am very tired at this time. Dealing with this Munafiq was not easy. It took me almost a week to make him admit.