PTI ministers failed to make mass population meaning of corruption.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am watching almost every political show for long time to understanding the meaning of corruption which is going on in Pakistan. I know the meaning of corruption but i believe the mass population of pakistan and specially uneducated class who do not understand what does corruption means need to be educated.
As per famous Merriam Webster, Corruption means: : dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers) .
But
I intrepreted corruption as a : Corruption is a Destroyer of Human Prosperity and even the Death of the Mass Population.
Our PTIs politicians in talk shows or in any events must eleborate the meaning of corruption comprehensively ( in easy words) so the general public can understand what type of corruption Nawaz Sharif and Co. and Asif Zardari and Co. and others have done wch destroyed Pakistan and its People.
They must eleborate that Trillion, Billion and Million ruppes or dollars mishandling or stealing is a real corruption which directly effect the general population in terms of expensive food, no proper medical,no school,no proper justice, no law and order and so on, and not 100 ruppes or 1000 ruppees or helicopter travelling or buying one apartment in Dubai and so on.
I hope any PTI minister or any one related to this party read my concern and spread it to the mass population . Also, TV anchors who so called are literate must make an awarness through their TV shows, and do not discuss small corruption which has nothing to do with mass population. ( for example: helicopter or eating in 5 star hotels.)
I am sure if our Pakistani public understand the meaning of Corruption, believe me they will all come out on the street immediately againist the real mafia courrupt politicians.

My opinon, please share yours.

Last edited: