Sleepy Joe’s Summit for Democracy

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Joe Biden aka Sleepy Joe is organising a virtual summit for democracy on 9th and 10th December.He has invited 110 countries to take part including India and Pakistan.Turkey and Bangladesh are not invited.Only Israel and Iraq are invited from Middle East.

He has invited Taiwan to embarrass China.Pakistan should not attend this meeting.America has stopped sale of Turkish helicopters to Pakistan for no valid reason.It is allowing sale of the same helicopters to Philippines.

The Hindu-Zionist lobby probably put pressure on Sleepy Joe to threatenTurkey with sanctions if it sells the helicopters to Pakistan.US has black listed Chinese.Pakistan should consult Chinese leadership before it makes a decision to attend or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

NasNY

It is in the interest of Pakistan to not take any sides,

Imran Khan should make another speech about returning the stolen money from the banks of corrupt Queen of England. Also return the criminals to be prosecuted .

Pakistan should start targeting the Queen of England as the head of world corrupt Mafia, you will see how fast the British public and govt move against Noora.

The Sane

Imran Khan should make another speech about returning the stolen money from the banks of corrupt Queen of England. Also return the criminals to be prosecuted .

Pakistan should start targeting the Queen of England as the head of world corrupt Mafia, you will see how fast the British public and govt move against Noora.
Khan must raise issues of money laundering and Kashmir.

Omar.

MPA (400+ posts)
In my opinion Pakistan should go ahead participate in the summit and raise the international issues. That said, I trust in Imran khan’s leadership, so if he decides to not participate in it I’m sure it would be for the good of Pakistan and this region.

Last edited:

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
Nope..Attending of a virtual meeting with Baba Sleepy Joe, is. not worth it for Pakistan.
There is ONE main Reason the invitation to a fake Satanist made up country called Usrahell.
The tiny demons presence will contaminate the airwaves.

Free Palestine and removal of these Genocidal squatters is a must. Tactical Strike By Iran and Pakistan will help in removing Satan from Palestine.

Shan ALi AK 27

100%. I hope PTI gov has courage like that or at least half of it.

Shan ALi AK 27

In my opinion Pakistan should go ahead participate in the summit and raise the international issues. That said, I trust in Imran khan’s leadership, so if he decides to not participate in it I’m sure it would be for the good of Pakistan and this region.
I think Pakistan should go and walk out at starting. I mean this will be a fireworks