Smile or your fridge door won't open

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
forced pain?
Well yea!....if there are any!:lol:...just think and I am sure you willl come up with one!:lol:

Okay let me add...If I am making you think when you dont want to, and it is causing you head pain,
you can call it a forced pain!:P. Good news, now you dont have to think!

Last edited:

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
Yahan tu Pakis r not welcomed at all........even Indians have to share such fate with us...........
That could happen in Scotland but not in london I don't face racism here anyway don't like Scottish accent or people both are very rough.lol

Humi

Well yea!....if there are any!:lol:...just think and I am sure you willl come up with one!:lol:

Okay let me add...If I am making you think when you dont want to, and it is causing you head pain,
you can call it a forced pain!:P. Good news, now you dont have to think!
I am always thinking...my brain just doesn't know how to shut up! :angry_smile:
I guess if you get injured while beating up your fridge accidentally that might qualify as forced pain as well...

Mehrushka

Re: This Refrigerator Only Opens if You Smile

in that case one could always try to drag it and throw it on the floor...:lol:

[hilar][hilar].......par baat to phir bhi bat aur china made pe agai na huma............:P [hilar]

Humi

That could happen in Scotland but not in london I don't face racism here anyway don't like Scottish accent or people both are very rough.lol

I think it differs for people...I have never ever felt discriminated against even once...but I know other pakistanis who have felt it here...some people are quite lucky in this manner and some are not..but yes, even different areas of a country are different in this manner...i have never been to Quebec, but I have been told by people who visited it, that it is a bit more racist than where I live..

Humi

Re: This Refrigerator Only Opens if You Smile

[hilar][hilar].......par baat to phir bhi bat aur china made pe agai na huma............:P [hilar]

good point...but at least throwing it down will take out some of your frustration...:P

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
I think it differs for people...I have never ever felt discriminated against even once...but I know other pakistanis who have felt it here...some people are quite lucky in this manner and some are not..but yes, even different areas of a country are different in this manner...i have never been to Quebec, but I have been told by people who visited it, that it is a bit more racist than where I live..
Yeah agree on that but it depends on individual as well that how they behave and how they approach others and understanding of things is must in this ceniro

Saboo

I am always thinking...my brain just doesn't know how to shut up! :angry_smile:
I guess if you get injured while beating up your fridge accidentally that might qualify as forced pain as well...
The easiest way to shut your brain is to go to sleep! and I think that is what you did, overslept this morning and were late for the forum!(bigsmile)....Yea beating up a fridge could be a forced pain, or even getting beaten up by your well built (fat) wife could be one too!(bigsmile)

Mehrushka

i dont believe this ...we're trolling in a fridge thread [hilar]... [MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] has to see this [hilar]

Humi

The easiest way to shut your brain is to go to sleep! and I think that is what you did, overslept this morning and were late for the forum!(bigsmile)....Yea beating up a fridge could be a forced pain, or even getting beaten up by your well built (fat) wife could be one too!(bigsmile)

your brain has to stop thinking before you can sleep....no need to get beaten up...just try to get friendly with bees..