Taliban leaders must tour the modern world

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taliban has established themselves a force to reckon with à la "you may love me or you may hate me but you cannot ignore me". In order that they have a broader overall vision, they must be invited to tour the world and see for themselves the material progress going on. They should visit theme parks, Disney land, space stations, stunt shows, etc. They are basically good people, only need to cool down on the world. Scientific approach to smother them would be much more effective than scaring them with bombs and bullets, which has proved a failure..

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Taliban has established themselves a force to reckon with à la "you may love me or you may hate me but you cannot ignore me". In order that they have a broader overall vision, they must be invited to tour the world and see for themselves the material progress going on. They should visit theme parks, Disney land, space stations, stunt shows, etc. They are basically good people, only need to cool down on the world. Scientific approach to smother them would be much more effective than scaring them with bombs and bullets, which has proved a failure..
Good point but if they go and meet other world leaders they will make them scared of poverty, US and will tell them to do what super powers say. Nobody will tell them to rely on Allah and keep you dignity.

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you see them at their face value. Never judge people by its mere cover alone.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
پاکستانی سیاستدانوں، بیروکریٹس، اعلی فوجی اور ججوں نے جدید دنیا سے کیا سیکھا!؛

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
چوتیے مجاہد! اپنے بہنوئی طالبان کی محبت میں اتنا اندھا ہو چکا ہے کہ سیدھا مشورہ بھی ماننے کو تیار نہیں الٹا پاکستان کو گالیاں نکال رہا ہے
کنجرا تو پاکستانی ہے یا افغانی طالبانی دلا؟
چار پانچ روز سے بھارتیوں کو بہت مرچیں لگی ہوئی ہیں

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Talibans of today are on social media esp Twitter and they are not living in the 90s, they are over that and my guess is they are not stupid to make the same mistakes.