These Are The People You Are Celebrating

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Since majority of Pakistanis suffer from amnesia. I thought I would refresh their memories a little bit. All this celebration of the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, how it defeated the Americans and humiliated the Indians.

Let me remind you these are the same people who you are cheering on 16 December 2014 attacked the Army Public School in Peshawar and indiscriminately gunned down 149 people out of which 134 were children and teachers.

Maybe these will jog your memory

RTR4IDTT.jpg

x_lon_school_141217.jpg

APTN_pakistan_school03_ml_141217_16x9_992.jpg

peshawar-attack.jpg

358314-pakistan-attack1edit.jpg

P2He1yIkTg-urp2bBrPQeCVAWUaOTMG0OKtqQFwdAnEoTzzizga0gPADZUS90XFb-I5S7w36ZRHJ1a2wQBzawxRcMCtADmhP54bw8LgDuO900xiBq7ti981ffuSLuD6yjaEzOVZhq94AfVOLZngkbVsWu4SlRTBX7j7f6tlwVSWGn0avUMfMtd_Ac5PWahdJtBOvyZ6h0sjUG1XMKpzVytR4_HsMV3wVPfNYbuqVRgPTDoX1l76S6ce2Nq3w4laZJKOW3k3uEaO9Ilgq1n6IoffELBtQOSduzjF38n4Q6GMa

460543988.0.0.jpg

_79774746_025139845-2.jpg

List of the innocent children who were gunned down by like animals by these savage.

swarajya%2F2020-02%2Ffbbf80fa-4c67-4ec3-a599-04e9a16a166a%2FPeshawar_Army_School.jpg

Do you think their parents and relatives are also celebrating now?

Yes please tell me now how I'm supposed to celebrate these animals just because they made India look bad? Tell me I'm some kind of "khooni liberal" Raw agent, Indian sympathizer because I choose to not to.

Yes please go ahead.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since majority of Pakistanis suffer from amnesia. I thought I would refresh their memories a little bit. All this celebration of the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, how it defeated the Americans and humiliated the Indians.

Let me remind you these are the same people who you are cheering on 16 December 2014 attacked the Army Public School in Peshawar and indiscriminately gunned down 149 people out of which 134 were children and teachers.

Maybe these will jog your memory

RTR4IDTT.jpg

x_lon_school_141217.jpg

APTN_pakistan_school03_ml_141217_16x9_992.jpg

peshawar-attack.jpg

358314-pakistan-attack1edit.jpg

P2He1yIkTg-urp2bBrPQeCVAWUaOTMG0OKtqQFwdAnEoTzzizga0gPADZUS90XFb-I5S7w36ZRHJ1a2wQBzawxRcMCtADmhP54bw8LgDuO900xiBq7ti981ffuSLuD6yjaEzOVZhq94AfVOLZngkbVsWu4SlRTBX7j7f6tlwVSWGn0avUMfMtd_Ac5PWahdJtBOvyZ6h0sjUG1XMKpzVytR4_HsMV3wVPfNYbuqVRgPTDoX1l76S6ce2Nq3w4laZJKOW3k3uEaO9Ilgq1n6IoffELBtQOSduzjF38n4Q6GMa

460543988.0.0.jpg

_79774746_025139845-2.jpg

List of the innocent children who were gunned down by like animals by these savage.

swarajya%2F2020-02%2Ffbbf80fa-4c67-4ec3-a599-04e9a16a166a%2FPeshawar_Army_School.jpg

Do you think their parents and relatives are also celebrating now?

Yes please tell me now how I'm supposed to celebrate these animals just because they made India look bad? Tell me I'm some kind of "khooni liberal" Raw agent, Indian sympathizer because I choose to not to.

Yes please go ahead.
Don't try to MIX things,,

These were TTP, manufactured by Indian, Isreal, USA,, and anti Pakistan forces within Pakistan,,
While Afghan Taliban were fighting War Of Freedom,,

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a load of utter nonsense. I had my doubts you knew little to nothing about KPK, Taliban and shit like that and today you proved it... The taliban you speak of are completely different, mostly criminals of Pakistan hiding behind the name... There is a place next to Mardan called Sakha Kot filled with kidnappers, assassins and what not.. All of them became Taliban... Most of them were hunted like dogs and killed, one of them was found hanging off a pole in Peshawar......
Goodness.

Rambler

Oh STFU. Since yesterday you've got a tapeworm stuck somewhere. Nobody is celebrating - Just that there is hope that peace will prevail in a neighboring Islamic brotherly country and it can rise from the ashes of war after more than 40 years.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a load of utter nonsense. I had my doubts you knew little to nothing about KPK, Taliban and shit like that and today you proved it... The taliban you speak of are completely different, mostly criminals of Pakistan hiding behind the name... There is a place next to Mardan called Sakha Kot filled with kidnappers, assassins and what not.. All of them became Taliban... Most of them were hunted like dogs and killed, one of them was found hanging off a pole in Peshawar......
Goodness.
Yeah and these are angels that have descended down from the heavens to rule that shithole.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all know TTP is backed by India!! They don’t even deny it!! Right now Indian media is crying because they think they won’t be able to facilitate their proxies in Balochistan !!! Why should we mourn???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh STFU. Since yesterday you've got a tapeworm stuck somewhere. Nobody is celebrating - Just that there is hope that peace will prevail in a neighboring Islamic brotherly country and it can rise from the ashes of war after more than 40 years.
Yeah so when are you making Hijah to The Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan to live in an ideal Islamic society ruled by your khalifa Mullah Baradar or who ever their leader is right now

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one is celebrating!! Even staunch religious people are very careful about their statements !! ITs just that we sighed a breath of relief!!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes, Of Course these innocent and thousands of other martyrs' in last 20-Years are the impetus behind turning Afghanistan into graveyard of Americans and their illegitimate children TTP, NDS, RAW, MI6, and MOSSAD. The pain in the back hole of the proxies like you is because of death of the sugar daddies.........

Kavalier

I hope so too although I highly doubt it.
yes and soon you will also accept what I said few weeks ago, slowly all of you will see the obvious. It has been a great game by US, Saudi, India and talban and it is going at faster pace than we expected. Today in the morning I wrote on this website that US / UK may be first ones to recognise Talban government, and just few minutes ago I saw it on this very website the news of US giving thoughts to Talban government a recognition.

Just keep your fingers crossed and keep watching, the things will unfold rather quickly.

Rambler

Yeah so when are you making Hijah to The Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan to live in an ideal Islamic society ruled by your khalifa Mullah Baradar or who ever their leader is right now

What does that suppose to mean? Is your country not a shit-hole and the neighbourly chaddiland a much filthier version. For God's sake come out of the narrative fed by the west. Afghanistan is out of war and hopefully the country is on its way to stability. No one is saying it would be an ideal Islamic state, Just that things are looking good for the region. China and Russia fully understand this and so should Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, Of Course these innocent and thousands of other martyrs' in last 20-Years are the impetus behind turning Afghanistan into graveyard of Americans and their illegitimate children TTP, NDS, RAW, MI6, and MOSSAD. The pain in the back hole of the proxies like you is because of death of the sugar daddies.........
WTF! Man you need to immediately shut the fuck up. Now you are justifying the APS attack, you need to stop drinking that lal topi monkeys piss fucker because your brain has turned toxic shit.

Fuckin hell, this bitch has done it, saying these animals were justified in killing over a 100 of our children.

Anyone else reading this?

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
In order words you mean Afghanistan should remain a colony of Americans? Taliban belongs to Afghanistan and they are free to decide how to rule their country, we are no one to dictate until it effects our security and prosperity. Take a fresh breath and wait, don’t fall in a western trap, it’s too early to decide.

Rambler

yes and soon you will also accept what I said few weeks ago, slowly all of you will see the obvious. It has been a great game by US, Saudi, India and talban and it is going at faster pace than we expected. Today in the morning I wrote on this website that US / UK may be first ones to recognise Talban government, and just few minutes ago I saw it on this very website the news of US giving thoughts to Talban government a recognition.

Just keep your fingers crossed and keep watching, the things will unfold rather quickly.

Yes Mr Noam Choamsky of sewers. It was a great game of US and India in which they lost more than a trillion and orchestrated a defeat. What kind of Intellectual filth we are producing. American wanted Afghanistan as a strategic base against Russia and China. When unable to do so against the brutal will of resistance it had to pack it bags. Now a stable afghanistan has a lot to offer both economically and strategically. They will have to come to a sensible settlement with the Taliban to counter china and russia and get a piece of the pie.