Tonight with Fahad - 23rd July - Shah Mehmood - Passport scandal & next elections

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
Zardari is issuing fake Nadra cards to CIA,Mossad and Iranian agents so they cannot be traced in Pakistan and army is also invovled in this scam,and this is how these corrupt mafias wins election,Pakistanis should follow the lead of Syrian Insurgents, because there is no other way we have to come back to Islam and have to destroy these corrupt people running the government.Entire government is involved in this.

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Tonight with Fahad - 23rd July - Shah Mehmood - A good watch

pmln zindabaad, munafiq khan you will be past

good morning pakistan ,
good buk buk to chegado
noon babas damaged buk buk chegado has been treated with haniff effidrine golis, he can't say more than buk buk

keep entertaining us with your buk buk it is helping noon babas cause?.

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, to be honest, I really wish if PML (N) and PTI make an alliance and forget the past. I personally think that Imran Khan is capable of doing something good but, he is targeting Nawaz Shareef JUST because NS went for Elections in 2008 despite it was said that they all will boycott that. I think that Imran Khan should concentrate on growing his party by fair and honourable personalities instead of taking used and rotten eggs. Also, I 100 % agree with Mushahidu'ALLAAH Khan that if the two parties, PML(N) and PTI, make an alliance, they will get two-third majority (that is the MINIMUM they will get) otherwise, none of the parties will be able to make a powerful government. I don't know why Imran Khan is dreaming of having two-third and who is fooling him (his fair-weather friends). Anyway, I would appreciate if these two parties can work together and oust PPP from the political arena.:)

Brother if IK cant stop corruption then his 16 years struggle will be wasted. PTI cannot control corruption if made alliance with PML N. There might be many good ppl in PMLN but the only reason they cant perform is the leadership. For example, in 2009 they had a RPO Zulfiqar Cheema, a very upright and honest police officer, but he did not help PML N in bye election and PML N lost the seat. They removed him for this. This is one example of the lust for power.
Now this is one of the reported case.
If PTI make any alliance with PML N then it will be political death of PTI. Plus the goal will never be achieved.

Aamir Awan

MPA (400+ posts)
I always never liked shah mehmood qureshi when he joined PTI
but i regret my past decision

He is most seasoned politician and deserved vice captain of PTI, hats off

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Munafiq League Zindabad
Kal tak Shah mahmood k aagay peechay bhaag rahay thay laikin join nahi kiya tou Zardari ki cabinet ka purana ghisa pita politician ban gaya
Javed Hashmi k paon par gaye in k aik aik senior wazeer k na jao laikin chala gay tou ab tou ghaddar ban gaya.
Aaj kal Sikandar Bosan k aagay peechay bhaag rahay hain laikin nahi ayega tou kal ko ghisa pita corrupt ban jayega
PTI ko PMLQ 2 aur Musharaff league kehnay walay sari k sari Q league ko shamil kar rahay hain aur unko bhi jinko PTI ne reject kiya.

This is MUNAFIQ league for you my friend :)